Mario
yeah i understand that playercount has a huge impact on what works and what doesnt, tough to find the sweet spot when you get fancier
Fun With Despair
(Jun 5, 2017 at 4:27 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Killing Game goes on
Still I wonder how it works
Ultimate technique?
You should just play it
Not AFK like a scrub
Then you may well learn
Draku
spritey's gonna love night 4's special event
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Elyk
remove suicides, or at least remove the incentive to do them

they aren't as fun to solve and nobody has ever solved one
Mario
I think we need some salt control
Yrrzy
i mean u got real close both times

only reason we didnt get pea was cause doublemurder night is a shitfest and only reason you didnt get me was cause drei didnt make his case well
Yrrzy
in fact on that note id say double murder night has more reason to be removed than suicides
Mario
Suicides are fine, just a bit OP by their nature. Not only can they happen anytime/anywhere, but the Murderer not only doesn't have to defend themselves, they literally Can't and everyone knows it giving them a pretty big advantage on two fronts. I feel like this could be balanced with some kind of Game Mechanic, tho I'm not sure what.

Multi-kill nights are great and totally balanced.
Yrrzy
imo suicides are balanced by the fact that in theory no accounts should contradict each other
Aidan
(Jun 6, 2017 at 10:59 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: imo suicides are balanced by the fact that in theory no accounts should contradict each other

"i just stayed in my room" too op
Agastya
(Jun 4, 2017 at 11:57 PM)Diantha Wrote: A cool map would be literally a maze
randomize the location each night

"hello kids welcome to the fourth annual minus world killing game, this time hosted in the MINUS WORLD LABYRINTH"
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Stirling
Split groups for the first few days, so that the host can focus on smaller accounts and give people greater freedom to act. Once the cast is halved, rejoin them.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
sealelement
colony collapse disorder
100% pure gamer 100%