I'm an ex-Taco Bell employee, I'll tell you anything you wanna know about Taco Bell.

Money
Why are you an ex-Taco Bell employee, and not a current-Taco Bell employee?
strawberryjamboree
(Jul 30, 2016 at 8:03 AM)MoneyMan Wrote: Why are you an ex-Taco Bell employee, and not a current-Taco Bell employee?

My boss only allowed me to work the 7pm - 4am shift on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday for the last year. I kept telling him that that both wasn't enough hours, and I would really, really like to have at least one weekend night off every couple of months. He refused for a year. I gave up.
Got me a new job where I only work days.
Shroomguy
Favorite menu item?
The Beef Baron
strawberryjamboree
(Jul 30, 2016 at 2:58 PM)Shroomguy Wrote: Favorite menu item?

XXL Nachos
They're technically not on the menu anymore, but it was a commercial flop, so every Taco Bell still has containers for them, so if you ask, they'll make them.
Spritanium
Nachos Bellgrande is some good sh*t

I like to switch out the ground beef for black beans
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Pea
i keep hearing about taco bell making people sick but theres no taco bell around my place so i dont know if thats true or not
Beako
Taco Bell food has never made me very nauseous or given me diarrhea but it's difficult for me to resist going along with everyone else and pretending it does otherwise people'll say stuff like "wow you must have an iron stomach!!!"
Yrrzy
taco bell doesnt exist in the UK and im gagging imagining what fast mexican food must be like
Beako
Taco Bell is to tacos as McDonald's is to cheeseburgers.
kaZaam
ya its not gr8. del taco's bettr anyway
kaZaam
those $1 halfpound burrits'll do DAMAGE on u
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
It's delicious though.
kaZaam
its so not. at best it's kind of ok sometimes

i liked those grilled stuft things back in like middleschool. dk if they still make em
T-man
I guess my palate isn't as refined
kaZaam
w.e besides aforementioned taco truck there's this local place that makes prob the best mexican food ive eber had and it's barely more expensive than fast food n e way so mayb im just spoiled
Spritanium
Mexican is my favorite type of food. Around here there are tons of authentic Mexican dives where I eat often...but I still love Taco Bell. It's not about authenticity, it's just Mexican food reimagined for stoned Americans

Like someone else said, it's basically the same thing as McDonald's vs. a classy burger restaurant. When you get Taco Bell you aren't interested in Mexican food, you're interested in LIVING MAS™
Spritanium
Del Taco is bomb too though, and the fact that they sell cheeseburgers and fries makes it even more gringo-friendly
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Stirling
yeah taco bell is nothing like actual mexican food
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Yrrzy
[Image: LxenOXo.png] lmao my post is rly broken in this resolution
Kabuto