Spritanium
Wow an off topic board on MFGG? That's a great idea, I wonder why they didn't add it in 2003
[Image: supercorrect.png]
watch this

[Image: UnderstatedAntiqueBoa-size_restricted.gif]
Aidan
(Jun 9, 2017 at 6:12 PM)HylianDev Wrote: Whatever, I'm getting more and more convinced that I just misread the situation.

My bad guys. I locked a topic that shouldn't have been locked.

unlock it then
there wouldn't have been bad posts from minus world users if mfgg members and staff didn't start out off-topic posting about nonsense in my thread about fan games.
Spritanium
@HylianDev it's important to realize that we're basically just screwing around most of the time, we definitely don't harbor any kind of malice toward MFGG (I think that's speaking for everybody except maybe SP)
Pedigree
WOAH THERE SPRITEY don't you dare throw me under the bus you shithead. I have no malice towards MFGG, you're the fucker that keeps mocking them and their fangames.
Yrrzy
the worst i ever see mfgg mentioned here is when someone who frequents both links an mfgg thread where people shit on mw out of nowhere
Pedigree
(Jun 9, 2017 at 6:21 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: the worst i ever see mfgg mentioned here is when someone who frequents both links an mfgg thread where people shit on mw out of nowhere
HylianDev
(Jun 9, 2017 at 6:18 PM)Aidan Wrote:
(Jun 9, 2017 at 6:12 PM)HylianDev Wrote: Whatever, I'm getting more and more convinced that I just misread the situation.

My bad guys. I locked a topic that shouldn't have been locked.

unlock it then
there wouldn't have been bad posts from minus world users if mfgg members and staff didn't start out off-topic posting about nonsense in my thread about fan games.

Posting a bunch of shitposts threads because I locked a shitposting topic isn't justified behavior, though. I fucked up. But also, so did some MW users.

Rules were broken, and I get that you don't like them, but you've got to follow them if you're gonna post there. I admit that I did wrong, but some people on the MW community also did wrong. I shouldn't have locked the topic, but a lot of what I said does apply. Some MW users are bitter at MFGG. I can't tell you if you guys ever talk about MFGG; for all I know, "MFGG" has never been said on this forum before this topic. But there was arguing, there were MW people who brought up old stuff, and because some MW users don't like the MFGG rules, they retaliated in a pretty immature way. I understand that situations escalate, but MW users as a whole didn't behave any better than MFGG users as a whole did today.
HylianDev
(Jun 9, 2017 at 6:19 PM)Spritanium Wrote: @HylianDev it's important to realize that we're basically just screwing around most of the time, we definitely don't harbor any kind of malice toward MFGG (I think that's speaking for everybody except maybe SP)

I said it in the above post but I'll say it here not buried in other shit:

Idk if you guys talk shit about MFGG here on MW or anywhere else. It's shittalking MFGG on MFGG that I'm talking about. And no when I say MW I don't mean every person who has ever created an MW account; I mean people who frequent MW who made a special appearance in the BM topic.
Spritanium
(Jun 9, 2017 at 6:20 PM)Pedigree Wrote: WOAH THERE SPRITEY don't you dare throw me under the bus you shithead. I have no malice towards MFGG, you're the fucker that keeps mocking them and their fangames.
I'm not throwing you under the bus, I was including you as an exception because you seemed like the only person in that MFGG thread who was actually upset
Spritanium
Is there anyone who is taking this event seriously? Disclaimer: anytime something like this happens I just Make Jokes, so anyone who is bothered by what has happened today should just ignore my posts because I'm not even attempting to be serious
Stirling
They weren't MFGG rules. You failed as a moderator and locked a topic that shouldn't have.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Pedigree
(Jun 9, 2017 at 6:27 PM)HylianDev Wrote:
(Jun 9, 2017 at 6:19 PM)Spritanium Wrote: @HylianDev it's important to realize that we're basically just screwing around most of the time, we definitely don't harbor any kind of malice toward MFGG (I think that's speaking for everybody except maybe SP)

I said it in the above post but I'll say it here not buried in other shit:

Idk if you guys talk shit about MFGG here on MW or anywhere else. It's shittalking MFGG on MFGG that I'm talking about. And no when I say MW I don't mean every person who has ever created an MW account; I mean people who frequent MW who made a special appearance in the BM topic.

after your members talked shit AGAIN about Minus World

with no repercussions

it's not the first and won't be the last time, I know you keep memeing that this is an exclusive situation but that's disingenous.

I browse MFGG all the time, so... what? Am I supposed to just watch the shitflinging? lmao
Aidan
(Jun 9, 2017 at 6:25 PM)HylianDev Wrote: Rules were broken, and I get that you don't like them, but you've got to follow them if you're gonna post there. I admit that I did wrong, but some people on the MW community also did wrong. I shouldn't have locked the topic, but a lot of what I said does apply.
unlock it then, there were no rules broken by that topic and it was a legitimate forum for fan game discussion
Pedigree
also if by mfgg rules you mean you made up rules based on false assumptions and logic then I guess rules were broken?
FUN FACT: HYLIANDEV HASNT RESPONDED OR REALLY SAID WHAT EXACTLY WAS SO OFFENSIVE ABOUT THE THREADS CREATED AND WHAT THE POSTERS POSTED

FUN FACT: PPL KEEP TRYING TO CONVERSE WITH HIM AND GET HIM TO NOT BE SO UPTIGHT

FUN FACT: HE WONT

FUN FACT: MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE"S SECOND ALBUM WENT PLATINUM
Fun With Despair
i only joined because people were needlessly shit flinging at mw for a joke topic

and also kritter with his "well i guess your writing ain't perfect so looks like I'm discarding your post, tough luck buddy"
HylianDev
(Jun 9, 2017 at 6:31 PM)Pedigree Wrote: after your members talked shit AGAIN about Minus World

with no repercussions

it's not the first and won't be the last time, I know you keep memeing that this is an exclusive situation but that's disingenous.

I browse MFGG all the time, so... what? Am I supposed to just watch the shitflinging? lmao

You talk about this like it's a daily occurrence or something. I can't think of the last time I even saw anything like that. You're conveniently ignoring the multiple times in this topic that I've said that Vim's post wasn't a good one, and that it escalated the situation. When does this happen?

I guess I'll actually look at the search link that got posted, but I mean that also doesn't justify coming in and yelling about it. MFGG has a system for handling this kind of stuff. If you can just PM a staff member or something, we can look into it. Handing it like you're 12 on a forum in 2008 and making a bunch of shitpost topics, nobody can defend that behavior.

Not to mention people still posting things on MFGG that don't belong there. I'm basically just concluding at this point that MW doesn't really want MFGG to improve, more that they just like memeing about MFGG.