kaZaam
(Jun 9, 2017 at 6:35 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: and also kritter with his "well i guess your writing ain't perfect so looks like I'm discarding your post, tough luck buddy"

sounds familiar
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Spritanium
Is it just me or is there absolutely nothing threatening about MFGG members shit talking us

I don't care about it because they're so much easier to make fun of. I actually feel kind of bad because their attempts at shit talking are basically just "lol a forum where you can post anything you want, that's stupid", whereas our easy rebuttal is that over a period of a few months we fixed every problem people had with MFGG and created a much more attractive forum. Anyone from MFGG trying to take a position of power over us is silly because they don't really have any grounds for doing so.

Basically MFGG is north korea and MW is south korea
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Syaxamaphone
HDev you're a good guy I love you

But why did you think that asking someone not to bully your forum would come out any differently than this.

I looked at the topic you locked and I can't even tell what happened in those four posts between you saying it was cool and you locking the topic.

Shits bananas

Also hi MW sorry I don't post anymore I have too many favorites on my bar and it pushed you guys off to the side so I forget.
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Aidan
(Jun 9, 2017 at 5:18 PM)HylianDev Wrote: What is the end goal? Do you guys really want to occasionally have some fun on MFGG, and you just all flipped out when something negative was said about MW? That topic started out great.

yes we want to enjoy the mfgg posting experience. unfortunately some bad posts from members @vimimin, @kritter and @dj coco derailed what could have been a fantastic thread. that reflects poorly on mfgg moderation.
Aidan
(Jun 9, 2017 at 6:38 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: HDev you're a good guy I love you

But why did you think that asking someone not to bully your forum would come out any differently than this.

I looked at the topic you locked and I can't even tell what happened in those four posts between you saying it was cool and you locking the topic.

Shits bananas

Also hi MW sorry I don't post anymore I have too many favorites on my bar and it pushed you guys off to the side so I forget.

hey saxaphone, your posts on mfgg are great. unfortunately there is no good sh*t system on that outdated forum software, so i'm going to good sh*t all your future posts here as a consolation prize.
Yrrzy
(Jun 9, 2017 at 6:35 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: and also kritter with his "well i guess your writing ain't perfect so looks like I'm discarding your post, tough luck buddy"

that part legit made me mad
Yrrzy
(Jun 9, 2017 at 6:38 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: Also hi MW sorry I don't post anymore I have too many favorites on my bar and it pushed you guys off to the side so I forget.

sorry we killed u in KG1 :(
(Jun 9, 2017 at 6:38 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Is it just me or is there absolutely nothing threatening about MFGG members shit talking us

I don't care about it because they're so much easier to make fun of. I actually feel kind of bad because their attempts at shit talking are basically just "lol a forum where you can post anything you want, that's stupid", whereas our easy rebuttal is that over a period of a few months we fixed every problem people had with MFGG and created a much more attractive forum. Anyone from MFGG trying to take a position of power over us is silly because they don't really have any grounds for doing so.

>MW

[Image: tumblr_normovwGfz1tibzaho1_500.gif]

>MFGG

[Image: tumblr_o70qm7bVFe1sc2trxo1_500.gif]
Pedigree
"Handing it like you're 12 on a forum in 2008 and making a bunch of shitpost topics, nobody can defend that behavior."

"I swear I'm trying to de-escalate guys"

for the record I'm not acting like a twelve year old NOR did I post a bunch of shitpost topics.
HylianDev
(Jun 9, 2017 at 6:38 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Is it just me or is there absolutely nothing threatening about MFGG members shit talking us

But the same can be said about MW here. MW's userbase has this idea that MFGG is a complete shithole of no fun. People on MFGG don't feel this way. We aren't trying to copy MW. We were considering some new forum features, some of which did come from MW and were suggested by members of Minus World, but like, this place has a victim complex lmfao. Either that or I don't know when to take you guys seriously.

Pedigree is getting actually heated about all of the occasions that people have shit talked Minus World. Some other user was all "MFGG is trying to steal our points and call them Tusk Bucks!" Blaster Master keeps saying "unlock the topic then, I am attempting to post about fangames and there is nowhere else to do so!" and that's just pretty damn childish.

I'm done posting here. Jesus Christ am I too old to be yelled at by an entire forum's userbase for locking a single topic with poor judgement.

You don't care about fangames. You don't care about our vision at all.

I try to keep MFGG drama-free and to be a mod that connects with the userbase and understands their perspective, but the MW users have given me extreme levels of shit today. You all act like your forum is way better than MFGG, but look how this community handles arguments.

If you feel like MW is being unfairly shittalked on MFGG, PM and let me know. I have no animosity towards any of you. If you want to improve MFGG or post on MFGG or whatever, come on over. But we have rules. And if you don't like them, we have a suggestions board. We have a more serious environment than MW does to be certain, so please don't post about Morgan Webb's tits or demodding me, but we are always trying to make things better, especially since we're trying to usher in a new era with MFGG3. We're deliberating an off-topic forum where at least some of these things would be more welcome.

But as of right now I'm done with posting on MW. It's a fine forum, but it's not for me and I just always cause trouble. Not to mention the superiority you guys feel over MFGG when your community is basically the Adult Swim to our Cartoon Network. We'rem trying to be inviting and family-friendly, and we're trying to harbor the creation of fangames. I'm trying so hard that I've been willing to put up with this ill-conceived topic of mine to see if something productive could come out of it, but it didn't. We're just too different.

Bye guys.
Pedigree
(Jun 9, 2017 at 6:38 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: HDev you're a good guy I love you

Shits bananas

You're a good poster please come back
Pedigree
Bye Hylian Dev good to see you learned nothing
T-man

On one hand, I see where Kritter is coming from with this mentality, the tone of text can be difficult to determine. I've noticed throughout the years that typing without capitalization and punctuation is one of the biggest indicators that the writer is being cheeky or sarcastic. On the other, if you're someone who likes to type informally all the time I can see that perception being frustrating.
Spritanium
(Jun 9, 2017 at 6:51 PM)HylianDev Wrote: MW's userbase has this idea that MFGG is a complete shithole of no fun.
The thing is, I'm pretty sure everyone here realizes that the way MFGG operates is fine for its current userbase, and that MFGGers probably have plenty of fun

It's just fun for us to keep up the whole "no fun allowed" thing because it really seems to incite a reaction from your userbase
kaZaam
grrrr no cheeky sarcasm allowed on Red Luigi Conferences

i don't see why people's shift fetish is my problem
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Spritanium
Well our two forums have one thing in common, we can quickly drum up 6 pages of nonsensical arguing about a subject that nobody even feels that strongly about
(Jun 9, 2017 at 6:51 PM)HylianDev Wrote:

But the same can be said about MW here. MW's userbase has this idea that MFGG is a complete shithole of no fun. People on MFGG don't feel this way. We aren't trying to copy MW. We were considering some new forum features, some of which did come from MW and were suggested by members of Minus World, but like, this place has a victim complex lmfao. Either that or I don't know when to take you guys seriously.

Pedigree is getting actually heated about all of the occasions that people have shit talked Minus World. Some other user was all "MFGG is trying to steal our points and call them Tusk Bucks!" Blaster Master keeps saying "unlock the topic then, I am attempting to post about fangames and there is nowhere else to do so!" and that's just pretty damn childish.

I'm done posting here. Jesus Christ am I too old to be yelled at by an entire forum's userbase for locking a single topic with poor judgement.

You don't care about fangames. You don't care about our vision at all.

I try to keep MFGG drama-free and to be a mod that connects with the userbase and understands their perspective, but the MW users have given me extreme levels of shit today. You all act like your forum is way better than MFGG, but look how this community handles arguments.

If you feel like MW is being unfairly shittalked on MFGG, PM and let me know. I have no animosity towards any of you. If you want to improve MFGG or post on MFGG or whatever, come on over. But we have rules. And if you don't like them, we have a suggestions board. We have a more serious environment than MW does to be certain, so please don't post about Morgan Webb's tits or demodding me, but we are always trying to make things better, especially since we're trying to usher in a new era with MFGG3. We're deliberating an off-topic forum where at least some of these things would be more welcome.

But as of right now I'm done with posting on MW. It's a fine forum, but it's not for me and I just always cause trouble. Not to mention the superiority you guys feel over MFGG when your community is basically the Adult Swim to our Cartoon Network. We'rem trying to be inviting and family-friendly, and we're trying to harbor the creation of fangames. I'm trying so hard that I've been willing to put up with this ill-conceived topic of mine to see if something productive could come out of it, but it didn't. We're just too different.

Bye guys.

tl;dr I'm a bitch and MW keeps talking shit on me cause I fucked up and won't own up to what I did, I also hate morgan webb, kpop and anything that doesnt imply MW is bullying my glorious message board Maria Films Goth Girls
Pedigree
(Jun 9, 2017 at 7:00 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Well our two forums have one thing in common, we can quickly drum up 6 pages of nonsensical arguing about a subject that nobody even feels that strongly about

You always post in argument threads to talk about how pointless and nonsensical they are.

My question is: why bother if they are truly pointless and nonsensical?
Syaxamaphone
(Jun 9, 2017 at 6:55 PM)T-man Wrote: On one hand, I see where Kritter is coming from with this mentality, the tone of text can be difficult to determine. I've noticed throughout the years that typing without capitalization and punctuation is one of the biggest indicators that the writer is being cheeky or sarcastic. On the other, if you're someone who likes to type informally all the time I can see that perception being frustrating.

Sometimes I will purposefully omit periods and commas because in reality I am emulating the rapid rate in which I spew words at people irl.

Then I will start a new paragraph after one long-ass sentence because I need a big pause to formulate my next deluge of verbal diarrhea.

Does this mean I've been seen as cheeky and sarcastic by the entirety of MFGG while I've been trying to be 100% serious all this time???
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Aidan
(Jun 9, 2017 at 7:05 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: Sometimes I will purposefully omit periods and commas because in reality I am emulating the rapid rate in which I spew words at people irl.

Then I will start a new paragraph after one long-ass sentence because I need a big pause to formulate my next deluge of verbal diarrhea.

Does this mean I've been seen as cheeky and sarcastic by the entirety of MFGG while I've been trying to be 100% serious all this time???

nah i think kritter just lost his reading glasses on top of his head and his great grand kids won't tell him where they are