Pedigree
cooked pineapple on pizza is worse

but yeah fuck pineapple all around
Aidan
it's too sweet but i can deal w/it if i have to
Yoshin
When done right pineapple is fine on pizza, sweet and savoury is a classic flavour combination. The issue is that I've only seen a few places do it right, which is a shame because it can be really good.
If you want an alternative thats not as powerful as pineapple then try pears or bananas, they've got a more subtle sweetness.
Spritanium
Pineapple Pizza
Tastes colliding, contrasting
Flavor explosion
[Image: supercorrect.png]
sealelement
I actually don't mind pineapple on pizza, and I don't really understand why it's so controversial?

I mean, it's not something I get all the time, and I have to be in the mood for it, but with the right topping combination, it's pretty good. Pineapple with ham or Canadian bacon is the classic, but I also like pineapple with jalapeno peppers a lot, as well as pineapple with chicken and buffalo sauce.

And again, it's not something I'm always in the mood for; usually I just get pepperoni. But why does everyone hate it and meme it? Hmm...
100% pure gamer 100%
Fun With Despair
it's alright, I don't get the beef

just pick it off if you're going to be so assmad. the real monster is pepperoni, because i don't like it and it makes the whole pizza taste like pepperoni even if you pick it off and people won't stop GIVING YOU SHIT about not liking pepperoni
Yoshin
oh yeah fuck pepperoni, literally any other ham product is better in its place.
Fun With Despair
(Jun 10, 2017 at 5:57 PM)Diantha Wrote: oh yeah fuck pepperoni, literally any other ham product is better in its place.
i gave this a good shit but I wanted to comment just to let you know it was a good statement
Stirling
i thought you guys didn't like people judging you for your food tastes; bad meme tbqh
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
kaZaam
everyone shits on pineapple on pizza then just ignores that olives have the same problem. its bs
kaZaam
(Jun 10, 2017 at 6:10 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: i thought you guys didn't like people judging you for your food tastes; bad meme tbqh

mw likes being hot but cant take the heat
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
EH2
(Jun 10, 2017 at 5:49 PM)seal Wrote: I actually don't mind pineapple on pizza, and I don't really understand why it's so controversial?

Pineapple is too sweet, tangy, and syrupy IMO for pizza. It's almost sickening unless you take great care in counterbalancing the flavors and that almost always means getting rid of the tomato and the basil, which turns the pizza boring as fuck

(Jun 10, 2017 at 5:54 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: the real monster is pepperoni, because i don't like it and it makes the whole pizza taste like pepperoni even if you pick it off and people won't stop GIVING YOU SHIT about not liking pepperoni

I used to like pepperoni, but in time I realized my mistake

(Jun 10, 2017 at 6:46 PM)kaZaam Wrote: everyone shits on pineapple on pizza then just ignores that olives have the same problem. its bs

olives are great on pizza. whoever thinks otherwise can fight me, I'll defend this hill even after I fucking die
Yoshin
(Jun 11, 2017 at 2:35 AM)EH2 Wrote: getting rid of the tomato and the basil, which turns the pizza boring as fuck

Pizza does not require tomato and basil, just look at pizza bianca, it has neither and it still pizza. Pineapple can work, you just need thin slices and not to overuse it.
And again sweet and savoury is a classic flavour combo
EH2
I searched for pizza bianca and it's literally just bread. It's a focaccia. What the hell.
sealelement
Yeah its literally just bread??????????????????????????

Can the olive fans, the pineapple fans, and those who take neither side at least unite in agreement that this pizza bianca is Just Bread?
100% pure gamer 100%
Yoshin
pizza is just bread with toppings and a sauce?
and thats what pizza bianca is?
EH2
what kind of pizza bianca are you talking about, because all I can find is just a plain focaccia with a few holes poked in it, no toppings, no sauce

at least a few focaccia have stuff baked in, but not this one

is there some sort of concoction topped with cheese and white sauce that's being passed as pizza bianca or something
Yoshin
what I was taught is pizza bianca is pizza with ricotta cheese as a base sauce(it melts into the sauce) with herbs as the topping, optional ingredients include potato or mozz
EH2
that sounds way more interesting than what pizza bianca actually is lol
Yoshin
also realize that Italian chefs are ass in what they call things, there's a lot of "its not really X unless its like this"
What I learned from one is different then what appears to be the common thing