rtsmarty
i seem to remember you saying that you have multiple personalities

like i don't know how that translates as far as gender identity goes
Briraka
ummmmm...

... all of the above?
CHESHIRE ☯
Honestly, I didn't think you guys would get this far this quick. Ignoring the "All of the above" comment, you could probably read all the answers and come up with the correct conclusion now.

Guess I should prep the prize for whoever gets the right answer first. This has got my heart racing a bit.

Yrr is probably the closest with her last answer, but if the answer is in a chest with multiple locks, a number of you have separate keys.

To clarify I am not intersex, in that I grew up with a perfectly fine and working reproductive system.
Yrrzy
Intersex
2 Personalities; 1 Male, 1 Female
Attracted to Girls

im thinkin at least 2 of these are accurate

edit: o dang u updated the post so its def wrong, i think im picking up on the wrong parts of the Close answers
CHESHIRE ☯
(Jun 15, 2017 at 3:12 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: Intersex
Attracted to Girls

im thinkin at least 2 of these are accurate

edit: o dang u updated the post so its def wrong, i think im picking up on the wrong parts of the Close answers

Not as wrong as you think.

I don't expect anyone to land it perfectly, that could be impossible. But This is EXTREMELY close. I'm willing to take your next answer if it's specific enough.
Yrrzy
Intersex amab
Attracted to Girls Femininity
CHESHIRE ☯
DING DING DING

Yrr more or less is correct, so that's victory!

It's rather confusing, but since a number of you kind of understand, I knew it wasn't impossible. I'm still amazed you guys did it so quickly!
I guess I should give full disclosure… (Oh boy, here comes the embarrassing stuff, hacker filter off)

-------
For those of you who don't know, I've struggled with DID (Dissociative Personality Disorder), more commonly mislabeled as "Multiple Personality Disorder" by the general public, for a majority of my life. It stems back to when I was a little kid, though I can't exactly pinpoint how young I was exactly when my first alter showed up.

I'm not going to get into the nitty-gritty of all that, personal as it is. However, while there was a point in my life where I had 6 alters and I'm thankfully and healthily beyond that phase, there have more or less always been 2 particular alters that I have "struggled" with that don't really go anywhere, aside from the occasional rest period. One of them is a man, the other is a woman.

It's pretty fucked when you're AMAB and you have to reconcile that while 1/3 of you is a comfortable male that is so driven sexual desire doesn't interest them at all, another third is a female that often feels extremely repressed and limited by the fact she's held captive in a male body. She holds most if not all the cards of my sexuality, and she is extremely sapphic. Some of the things I've read in the journal we keep is pretty depressing, because she could never act or engage in some of the best parts of her personality because of the situation.

Often, I see myself as a middle-ground for the two. I am my own person, so I prefer to continue and believe. There was even a point in my life where I reached integration and, while perhaps a sad time, I was comfortably myself (though I feel much happier, and even more liberated being disintegrated with them as I am now.) However, the byproduct from that is an extreme case of Gender Dysphoria, and an attraction to femininity as a whole.

I've played with the idea of transitioning many, many, many times. However, I think it isn't fair to go that path to satisfy the desires of one alter, prominent as she may be, even if I might be comfortable with the result in the long run. I adopted the label of bigender for convenience, but you can all probably understand why even that may not be entirely accurate on it's own given the usual context.

If you're curious, I guess you can imagine like Yusuke Kitagawa from Persona 5, but like sometimes he turns into Bad Girl from No More Heroes, and other times he's just Xehanort from Kingdom Hearts. Someone brought that up to me awhile ago and I think that's a very accurate depiction.

Again, I have/had other alters, but I won't get into them. They are a bit more unpleasant to think about. DID is a difficult thing to live with, and the form I have is heavily related to stress, anxiety, and possibly abuse. This means that new ones can show up at anytime and sometimes they just… die. It can be a saving grace in understanding who you are, and it can also be a terrible, painful experience.
-------

…So yeah.
Biological Sex: AMAB, but Gender Dysphoric non-Trans.
3 (major) Alters: 2 Male, 1 Female
Attracted to Femininity (Women and Transwomen)

@Yrr will be receiving her choice of a $20 Digital Steam Card or a $20 Digital PSN Store Code.
Just send me a message with your e-mail address whenever you're ready to receive it ^^

There you go! You guys learned something about me, and it was actually both enlightening and enjoyable to have my gender assumed.

(btw I honestly don't care what pronouns you use. Most people IRL that know my alters treat me appropriately, but that shit could never translate in daily life with everyone)
Mario
Thank you for sharing. Another confirmed girl on the minus world