Draku
@"Monokuma" i give room search permissions, i advise anyone else that has a window outlooking the courtyard should do the same
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Elyk
you can search my room too
rtsmarty
@"Monokuma" is the lawnmower wet
brainwyrms
@"Monokuma" I also give permission to check my room
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
Turb
@"Monokuma" giving room search permissions
Draku
The following can be at any point in time before BM's first statement on the timeline.There is no proof that I know of for any of this chronologically.
BM>bee is in my room
BM>she wants tails to fuck her hard
BM>go to library
BM>stack some books
BM>bee is still there
BM>wants to show me her fav hentai
BM>tear that shit out of her hands and draw a dick on it
BM>throw part of my masterpiece into the security room
BM>go out onto the patio
BM>turn hose on
BM>oh fuck a lawnmower
BM>don't tase me bro

D>wake up, turb's curse compels me
D>start to head to rec room
D>BUT THEN
D>rush over to bathroom
D>unwind twine from pea's dick to wrap around mine
D>realize i have no dick
D>leave bathroom, see chiaki going to it
C-I started my day by going to the bathroom. I saw Darko there... with twine at his pants. And you say I'm the weird one.
D>SHE KNOWS when she sees the twine coming out of my pants. apparently i just carry that shit around all night?
BW-Wake up and go to the BATHROOM because holy shit I haven't pissed in 5 days.
C-When I left the bathroom, I saw Brainwyrms run there.
BW-CHIAKI comes out of nowhere and tries to hit me with a CORPSE (bby don't be like this). I dodge it because I'm great and continue into the BATHROOM where I do my thing.
E-I wake up and exit my room and see Draku going down the stairs. Chiaki is exiting the bathroom carrying Pea's corpse.
C-Then, on my way to the second floor's library, I saw Kyle enter the hunting room
E-Chiaki tries to assault me with the corpse and I flee into the hunting room.
BM>wake up covered in chunks of bee
BM>go inside and hose that shit off
D>when i get back downstairs i look to the patio and see SHADOW AIDAN, dripping wet and holding the hose
D>brings the hose inside to spray water everywhere on the downstairs landing INCLUDING ME FUCK YOU
BM>draku is being a fuckboy
BM>tell him KILLER QUEEN IS INVINCIBLE
D>run to the rec room after he strikes a jojo pose and makes me shit my pants
BM>he goes to play some tekken 7
BM>i go to bed
C-I saw BM enter his room
E-I find a taxidermy penis, boar's head, and shotgun.
T-I wake up, head for downstairs, see CHIAKI swinging a CORPSE, and she's going in the direction of the Security Room (uh)
E-I unload the shotgun into the wall.
T-I hear GUNSHOTS from the Hunting Room as I actually walk down the stairs, but okay whatever
C-I wrecked the library...
T-I notice that the floor by the stairs is wet, who cares honestly. I get the deer mask from outside the Rec Room and make my way to the Kitchen.
T-I start preparing a snack, and stare very intently at the knife drawer as I am doing this. I have to resist the temptation.
BW-I head into the KITCHEN (almost slipping because the dang floor at the bottom of the STAIRS is wet) to make something to eat, and I see TURB. He's holding two DEER MASKS and also staring intensely at the KNIFE DRAWER. He looks over at me and smirks, before dropping a KNIFE into the drawer.
T-BRAINWYRMS comes in in the middle of this, and I look him right in the eyes as I drop my phantom thief piss knife in the drawer
BW-TURB starts following me around wherever I go and it's super fuckin' creepy.
BW-From the KITCHEN, we head to the DINING room. I try to eat my food in silence, but TURB is knelt in front of the BONFIRE, crying and apologizing or some shit, which is totally throwing me off. I ring the DINNER BELL to shut him up.
T-After asserting dominance, I go to the Dining Room and apologize profusely to YUNO'S CORPSE. BRAINWYRMS is just staring at me as I do this, and he rings the dinner bell as he eats.
D>grab the taser in the rec room, hide behind an arcade machine
BW-After I finish eating, we (ugh) head over to the LIBRARY. I try my darnedest to enjoy some literature, but this weirdo over here is too busy putting on some PUPPET SHOW about reanimating the dead or whatever with those two DEER MASKS of his to be respectful or normal.
T-I go to the Library to host a puppet show with deer masks, and BRAINWYRMS follows! I'm making it big
T-I spin a grandiose tale about a man holding a demonic channeling ritual via horse masks to escape his death at the hands of a thief god. What a great story.
C-...until I heard Turb's voice from under, so I went downstairs to investigate. I could have gone down the first floor using the ladder, but it was blocked off by a book case.
T-BRAINWYRMS is just there to read though, and he's pissed. I dejectedly left, and BRAINWYRMS sprayed something on the floor of the Library as I headed for the Gym.
BW-He gets the hint way too late and leaves, upset. I put a little GLUE down for funsies before heading over to the REC ROOM.
D>brainwyrms comes in, i shock his dumb ass for revenge
BW-As I enter, someone rushes me and I feel a jolt course through me. I get knocked out from this.
D>pin him under an arcade machine
C-On my way to the first floor's library, I saw a deer head by the gym, glaring at me...
T-CHIAKI comes by, threateningly waving PEA'S DEAD BODY at me (uhh), and I haul ass into the Gym, putting one of my deer masks on. I stare out into the hallway for a while for the sake of Jokes, but I only see DRAKU and CHIAKI passing by.
D>i leave, a deer head looks at me from the gym wtf
C-...When I entered the library, I was stuck to the floor by some glue... I couldn't move at all. I didn't see Turb at all, either.
E-Return to the bedroom hall. Draku is standing outside of his room. I attempt to toss the dick in but he KOs me with a taser.
D>go upstairs, outside bedroom i see elyk coming at me with a shotgun mounted boar head+texidermied dick
BW-I wake up pinned under a fucking ARCADE MACHINE. The irony.
BW-This is where I spend the rest of my time until morning. Please help me.
D>oh hell no, taser that sonnuvabitch
D>go to bed.
T-I head upstairs to go to bed, and see ELYK lying on the floor, with a boar head, taxidermied dick (uhhh), and a shotgun. He wakes up and scowls at me, and I continue to my room.
E-I wake up to a "creepy deer-man" standing over me. He goes into a bedroom.
E-I toss the dick into Draku's room, the shotgun into Brainwyrms' room, and the boar head into Turb's room after I scratch "REST IN PEE" into it.
T-As I am trying to sleep, my bedroom door opens, and a boar head with "REST IN PEE" carved into it gets thrown in. Thanks I guess
E-I return to bed.
Spooks?
(Jul 23, 2017 at 10:44 PM)Aidan Wrote: monokuma was there lightning happening that night
The weather was actually very nice last night.
(Jul 23, 2017 at 10:47 PM)rtsmarty Wrote: @"Monokuma" are there windows in the bedrooms that look out onto the courtyard
Of course there are! Every bedroom has a window!
Turb
@"Monokuma" I look out the window of every bedroom I'm allowed to enter
Spooks?
(Jul 23, 2017 at 10:51 PM)Draku Wrote: @"Monokuma" i give room search permissions, i advise anyone else that has a window outlooking the courtyard should do the same
There's nothing odd about DRAKU'S ROOM besides a slightly wet bed.
(Jul 23, 2017 at 10:53 PM)Elyk Wrote: you can search my room too
There is nothing odd about ELYK'S ROOM.
(Jul 23, 2017 at 11:02 PM)brainwyrms Wrote: @"Monokuma" I also give permission to check my room
There is an EMPTY SHOTGUN lying on the floor. Beyond that, there is nothing odd about your room.
(Jul 23, 2017 at 11:14 PM)Turb Wrote: @"Monokuma" giving room search permissions
A BOAR HEAD lies on your floor. Scratched into its flesh are the words REST IN PISS.

What an odd way to leave a message. Was it meant to be delivered differently? Did Monokuma just misread? The world may never know...
(Jul 23, 2017 at 10:55 PM)rtsmarty Wrote: @"Monokuma" is the lawnmower wet
Yes, with WATER and BLOOD
Aidan
@"monokuma" does my body or my clothing last night have scorch marks on it
Aidan
@"monokuma" i go out to the patio to figure out which room has a rope ladder hanging out of it
Draku
Check the gardening tools and anything else that seems like it could have gone missing from the Courtyard, Patio, and the Library. @"Monokuma"
Draku
I wish to see if the lawnmower can be started up and then kept going without anyone being on it, potentially by placing something heavy onto the gas pedal. @"Monokuma"
Spooks?
(Jul 24, 2017 at 2:22 AM)Aidan Wrote: @"monokuma" does my body or my clothing last night have scorch marks on it
You are slightly singed, but that's it.
(Jul 24, 2017 at 2:44 AM)Aidan Wrote: @"monokuma" i go out to the patio to figure out which room has a rope ladder hanging out of it
You go out to the PATIO and look up. It appears that DREI'S ROPE LADDER is no longer hanging out, as it was pulled in for examination during KG2.
(Jul 24, 2017 at 3:22 AM)Draku Wrote: Check the gardening tools and anything else that seems like it could have gone missing from the Courtyard, Patio, and the Library. @"Monokuma"
There is nothing missing from the stash of GARDENING TOOLS. The PATIO also seems largely intact, minus a couple bits of BEE here and there.

The LIBRARY is missing some ART SUPPLIES and a large pile of BOOKS has been erected around the STAIRS.
(Jul 24, 2017 at 3:37 AM)Draku Wrote: I wish to see if the lawnmower can be started up and then kept going without anyone being on it, potentially by placing something heavy onto the gas pedal. @"Monokuma"
The LAWNMOWER has no GAS PEDAL, and instead is operated by the means of a squeezable TRIGGER by the STEERING WHEEL. That trigger has SCORCH MARKS on it as well.

Nothing heavy appears to be anywhere around the LAWNMOWER or on it.
brainwyrms
@"Monokuma" What are the art supplies that are missing?
Elyk
@"Monokuma" is there a wet towel or anything of the sort in the bathroom?
brainwyrms
@"Monokuma" Also, is the boar's head mounted on a plaque or anything?
Aidan
okay i guess i have to be the one to do thiis
@"monokuma" does the blood spatter arrangement outside imply that i was lying down when bee was blended
Spooks?
(Jul 24, 2017 at 3:54 AM)brainwyrms Wrote: @"Monokuma" What are the art supplies that are missing?
Only some PENCILS.
(Jul 24, 2017 at 3:56 AM)Elyk Wrote: @"Monokuma" is there a wet towel or anything of the sort in the bathroom?
The BATHROOM is perfectly clean, with nothing odd.

Well, besides the festering corpse of BLASTERMASTER, head in a toilet filled with PISS, but we don't talk about that anymore.
(Jul 24, 2017 at 3:57 AM)brainwyrms Wrote: @"Monokuma" Also, is the boar's head mounted on a plaque or anything?
It is indeed. Quite a fancy one too. The plaque mentions that it was killed by F.W. Despair, an acclaimed hunter in addition to author. He wrote that one book, you know. "A Collection of Blank Pages", or something along those lines.

Truly a man of virtue and strength.
Spooks?
(Jul 24, 2017 at 4:14 AM)Aidan Wrote: okay i guess i have to be the one to do thiis
@"monokuma" does the blood spatter arrangement outside imply that i was lying down when bee was blended
The BLOOD SPATTER implies that you were lying on the ground at the time of death.