Stirling
oh yeah my NGC controller has a worn out analog stick from years of use, but it is so comfy

honestly i wish i could find my genesis controller to see how it feels
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
kaZaam
o yea my friend's controller had the rubber worn out and it was fuckn PAINFUL playing smash with
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Stirling
i realize i worded that negatively
i've consequentially gotten used to the worn out aspect and using my brother's with its nearly new analog rubber is uncomfortable

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
kaZaam
idk how you get used to that shit. must have like inch-thick calluses

but then again mayb i worded mine wrong too cause like it wasnt just worn from age or eben from use really. his baby brother str8 chewed it all off til it was just the bare plastic so using it was like having a thumbwar with an octagon that hates you
Pea
i used the xbone controller once and i really really like the triggers but holy hell the shoulder buttons eugh

thats probably the only reason why i would never get an xbone controller
Aidan
(Aug 14, 2016 at 5:01 AM)Kazaam Wrote: idk how you get used to that shit. must have like inch-thick calluses

but then again mayb i worded mine wrong too cause like it wasnt just worn from age or eben from use really. his baby brother str8 chewed it all off til it was just the bare plastic so using it was like having a thumbwar with an octagon that hates you

yo that's the worst
i managed to ware out an xbox controller by doing too many 360s on the thumbstick, and they don't have plastic underneath. it's just bare sharp metal. it literally tore a hole in my hand
Stirling
oh sorry mine is just missing the ridges, not all the rubber

yeah if you're on plastic/metal then you should get a replacement stick

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Cam
I got the PS1 color Dualshock 4 whenever I was working at Toys R Us because someone returned it even tho we never carried it there in the first place. Altho I like the Dualshock 3 I feel like the 4 is definitely leaps and bounds better. Everything just feels comfier and tighter.
[Image: fad.gif]
geno7
i use a logitech f310 for PC stuff. it's a really nice controller in theory, it's got one of those rocking d-pads and two sets of shoulder buttons and it works reasonably well as a substitute for an xbox controller, but the xbox controller is definitely a lot more comfortable, probably the most comfortable controller I've ever used. Plus for some reason your hand starts aching after a while of using the f310 because of the way you have to hold it and the placement of the buttons and shit. so that sucks
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Stirling
yo speaking of uncomfortable i CANNOT do claw grip; i'd rather do fucking fromsoft upside down and backwards holding than claw grip

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
kaZaam
yea clawgrip just tenses my whole body up kinda
Rotten Jack
The only controller I can use is the Wii's!

Truly, you humans are even crueler to me than previously thought.
Nightwheel
My go to PC controller these days is my Wii U Pro Controller in conjunction with my Mayflash Wii U Pro Controller adapter. For games that require me the use of pressure sensitive triggers, I'll switch over to my wired GameStop 360 controller.

For playing smash, I very much rather use my GameStop branded GameCube controller. It's a little larger than official controllers and is very comfortable for me to use.

Wii U Gamepad is one heck of a comfortable device to hold and use.