Draku
from night 2:

> FUN WITH DESPAIR reveals he is in possession of CAMOPRAM and LAZARIN, both unused.

> AGASTYA reveals he is in possession of CORDYCEPS and DELUSINOL, both unopened.

from the medicine rules:

>Tablet – Take yourself to apply from start of night, put in someone’s dosage to apply for next night.

opened empty lazarin bottle was in my room.

i wish to test agastya for lazarin as well as search all public areas for lazarin if it got dumped.

i also wish to test the corpses for lazarin.

agastya cannot possibly have gotten the lazarin himself due to the medicine removal rules (he could ONLY have had 2 meds ever and he revealed both of them) or had it given to him before the start of the night, and it wouldn't have worked even if he stole it and took it.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
also I would like to look in all public areas for LAZARIN PILLS
Elyk
- I wake up and coat Superchao's arm with Yellex. I fill the empty bottle with some "fudge".
- I enter the lobby at the same time as Seal. I give Pea the fudge. Brainmaster is going upstairs
- I note that the Monoshika statue has flowers at its base and fg tourney posters
- "IN THE NAME OF MONOKUMA I'LL PUNISH YOU" over the PA
- Seal and I both go to the gift shop. I pick up flowers and a Monoshika statue. I am given the items in a nice gift bag.
- I return to the lobby. Agastya is heading to the east hall. FWD is in the lobby.
- Seal and I both put a nicotine patch on FWD.
- Seal goes upstairs, I go to the garden.
- I see a person laying there but I ignore them and dig a hole in the lawn and bury the Monoshika statue. I put the flowers on top.
- I head to the east hall and open Lassie's door. I toss Superchao's arm in, shouting "TREATS" in my best Draku impression
- I go to the lobby, there is a card that says "I CAN'T BELIEVE SUPERCHAO ACTUALLY DID IT"
- I return to my room and notice a card that says "MAGICAL DRAKU IS COMING" in the hallway
Draku
Shadow-Give LASSIE a NICOTINE PATCH and an ADRENALINE SHOT. The two of us loop through GARDEN together. LASSIE enters DIANTHA's room and I head to LOBBY.
Lassie-Master put something on me and stick me, it hurt. Go through GARDEN with master. We part ways. Enter DIANTHA room as requested by master.
Shadow-I call the ELEVATOR down and take up to STORAGE. I make a DISGUISE using a BOX.
Lassie-Take FLOWERS seeing BRAINMASTER in HALL, smelling like dead boy AIDAN. We head into LOBBY where I put the lobby at STATUE.
Blasterwyrms-I'm SO excited to set up for the OFFICIAL KILLING GAME FIGHTING GAME TOURNAMENT! A non-lethal way to satisfy everyone's violent urges! I head to the LOBBY and meet up with my counterpart who isn't making telling us apart hard at all BRAINMASTER. I take the ELEVATOR up as BRAINMASTER heads off to the WEST HALL. The MONOSHIKA STATUE's base is adorned with flowers. Aw.
Brainmaster-The first person I notice is BLASTERWYRMS heading to the LOBBY. Shortly after I catch LASSIE at the MONOSHIKA STATUE.
Lassie-BRAINMASTER head to CAFETERIA as I go into EAST HALL and wait for DREI.
Blasterwyrms-Gotta make posters for the event! I head to the OFFICE and grab some PAPER, MARKERS, and TAPE, putting 110% into making the best posters from the best poster: me.
TwoF-leave my room, see spot tailing drei.
Draku-I leave my room, dropping a "MAGICAL DRAKU IS COMING" card, before heading to the lobby
TwoF-draku enters the lobby and drei enters the gift shop
Drei-I woke up and Lassie was very energetic.
Lassie-DREI wakes up as soon as I get there. I follow him into GIFT SHOP, where he grabs something and leaves.
Draku-Spot TwoF entering the cafeteria, Drei and Lassie entering the gift shop. Flowers are at the Monoshika Statue.
TwoF-I go to the morgue to fetch my friend BM. before entering the morgue, BRAINMASTER (aka mario) is wearing AIDAN's (aka BM) clothes opens up a bag and pulls a foot out and throws it at me
Brainmaster-Eventually I find TWO_FINGER in the WEST STAIRS.
Draku-I go upstairs, passing a box crawling across the floor
Blasterwyrms-Take the ELEVATOR back downstairs and proudly display my work all across the LOBBY. DREI and LASSIE pass me by as they left the GIFT SHOP and headed UPSTAIRS. They didn't even ask about the tournament!
TwoF-I enter the morgue myself, notice that the feet are missing from each body, and grab BM's body and haul it to the surgery wing
Shadow-I sneak back to the stairs, passing DRAKU and DREI. There are FLOWERS at base of MONOSHIKA STATUE and it is covered in FG TOURNEY POSTERS for some reason.
Drei-She followed me to the giftshop, so I head back upstairs.
Lassie-BLASTERWYRMS putting crumply white stuff around. [Draku's insert: Lassie and Drei go upstairs at this time.] BOX that smells like master is approaching. I sense VIOLENT INTENT from DREI and bark at him, chasing him back to his room.
Drei-A box triggers my symptom so I try to assault it, but Lassie stops me. I return to my room.
Blasterwyrms-I see AGASTYA enter from the WEST HALL and enter the CAFETERIA, and follow behind them. BRAINMASTER is there too, dressed in AIDAN's clothes... He pulls two SEVERED FEET out from a bag and throws them at us. BRAINMASTER heads into the KITCHEN after this.
Brainmaster-The next time I encounter anyone is in the CAFETERIA, where AGASTYA and BLASTERWYRMS are.
TwoF-I remove the body's arms for later use and then head to the fighting game tournament
Blasterwyrms-I start setting up the tournament as AGASTYA heads over to the WEST STAIRS, but not before imparting such wisdom on me like "DESPAIR DID KG6."
Draku-Get to the Storage, make a magical girl costume and grab the bloody flashlight
Lassie-RETURN to room and go to SLEEP.
FWD-Wake up, sees DRAKU's "MAGICAL DRAKU IS COMING" card in the HALL.
Shadow-I head to the FOYER. The HOSPITAL ENTRANCE is a HUGE METAL VAULT DOOR with 17 BUTTONS. 4 have already been DEPRESSED. I assume it has something to do with the number of deaths.
Pea- woke up, saw desp enter dude's room
FWD-Go to DUDE'S ROOM and steal his KNIFE, BEER, and SPRAY PAINT.
Blasterwyrms-BRAINMASTER is opponent number 1. His skill is... inhuman, much like the vibe he gives off near-constantly. After our match he heads to the LOBBY.
Draku-I burst out shouting "TRANSFORMATION COMPLETE" while waving the flashlight around
Pea- noticed a crate skeet to the east hall.
Shadow-Crawl back into LOBBY, still in my box, where I pass PEA and BRAINMASTER. I head back through EAST HALL passing SEAL as I enter my room and go the fuck to SLEEP.
Kyle- I wake up and coat Superchao's arm with Yellex. I fill the empty bottle with some "fudge".
Brainmaster-I next see PEA leaving the WEST HALL, and a BOX crawling to the EAST HALL. Here I hear the PA ANNOUNCEMENT everyone's excited about.
Seal-I wake up and leave my room. I see a BOX entering SHADOW's room while I head to the LOBBY, but I can't ID whom-or-what-ever was under the BOX.
Brainmaster-Soon, SEAL and ELYK are in the LOBBY while PEA is heading to the ELEVATOR.
Kyle- I enter the lobby at the same time as Seal. I give Pea the fudge. Brainmaster is going upstairs. I note that the Monoshika statue has flowers at its base and fg tourney posters
Pea- at elevator, seal and kyle exit their halls.
Pea- kyle hands me fudge. it's good sh*t.
Seal-I enter the LOBBY along with KYLE, who is carrying a SEVERED ARM and a KATANA (?????????????). PEA is getting in the ELEVATOR. KYLE hands PEA a MED, telling him "Here, I got you some fudge." Also, I see BRAINMASTER going UPSTAIRS.
Draku-Rush into the Office, shout "IN THE NAME OF MONOKUMA I'LL PUNISH YOU" over the PA
Kyle- "IN THE NAME OF MONOKUMA I'LL PUNISH YOU" over the PA
FWD-Hear DRAKU'S PA of "IN THE NAME OF MONOKUMA, I'LL PUNISH YOU!"
Pea- the sailor moon pa announcement.
TwoF-the PA comes on and someone says "in the name of monokuma, I'll punish you" as I get to the cafeteria
Seal-The FLOWERS FOR DIANTHA are at the base of the MONOSHIKA STATUE, which is also covered in FG TOURNEY POSTERS. SOMEBODY announces "IN THE NAME OF MONOKUMA I'LL PUNISH YOU" over the PA.
Kyle- Seal and I both go to the gift shop. I pick up flowers and a Monoshika statue. I am given the items in a nice gift bag.
Seal-KYLE and I both enter the GIFT SHOP. I grab a NICOTINE PATCH and leave.
Blasterwyrms-From the PA I hear "IN THE NAME OF MONOKUMA I'LL PUNISH YOU!" Okay. Coming from the WEST STAIRS, TWO_FINGER is opponent number 2. I beat him, and in a show of absolute unsportsmanlike conduct he KNOCKS ME THE FUCK OUT.
TwoF-I play against blasterwyrms and lose, prompty knock him out and take him to surgery, seeing FWD as I leave the cafeteria
Brainmaster-AGASTYA is in my path once again upstairs.
Seal-Back in the LOBBY, I see AGASTYA headed towards the EAST HALL, and that fiend FUN WITH DESPAIR in the LOBBY.
Kyle- I return to the lobby. Agastya is heading to the east hall. FWD is in the lobby. Seal and I both put a nicotine patch on FWD.
FWD-Go to the LOBBY, see AGASTYA. SEAL and ELYK slap me with NICOTINE PATCHES. AGASTYA heads to the EAST HALL.
Seal-KYLE and I apparently had the same idea because we both slap a NICOTINE PATCH on FUN WITH DESPAIR'S ARM at the SAME TIME. It was HARDCORE. I then go UPSTAIRS.
Lassie-AWOKEN by loud bang. Wake master.
Shadow-Later in the night, I am awoken by LASSIE, who seems alert about something.
Kyle- Seal goes upstairs, I go to the garden.
FWD-I go to the CAFETERIA. 2F is dragging BLASTERWYRMS out.
Kyle- I see a person laying there but I ignore them and dig a hole in the lawn and bury the Monoshika statue. I put the flowers on top.
Draku-Jet out of the Office, taking the path through Surgery over to the West Stairs area of the hallway. As I leave, TwoF is carrying Blasterwyrms into the Surgery room
TwoF-as I enter surgery I see draku in a magical girl outfit leave, must have been the one on the PA earlier
Draku-Go through the Labs and into the Hall
Draku-Pass by Footless Dude, who is trying to moonwalk, and Brainmaster wearing Aidan's clothes leaving the Office
Seal-I head towards STORAGE, and pass the FOOTLESS CORPSE of DUDE apparently trying to MOONWALK in the HALL. FWD, honestly, if that was you, I take back that 'fiend' thing cause thats pretty great
Pea- at the storage, piling up boxes. seal takes the power drill then.
Brainmaster-DRAKU joins me to go down the ELEVATOR, but we stop due to PEA using the elevator. SEAL is entering STORAGE while we wait for PEA.
TwoF-swapping blasterwyrms left arm with BMs right arm, I wake him up and tell him about his new condition
Blasterwyrms-I wake up in SURGERY. TWO_FINGER tells me that he CUT OFF one of my arms and sewed it back on BACKWARDS. I look away and see AIDAN'S CORPSE, missing his ARMS and FEET. There are TWO LEFT ARMS on the floor.
Draku-Brainmaster and I head to the elevator, where Pea is loading loads of boxes onto handtrucks in the Elevator
Pea- back at the elevator, with the boxes. draku and bm wait for me to be done with my bullshit.
Kyle- I head to the east hall and open Lassie's door. I toss Superchao's arm in, shouting "TREATS" in my best Draku impression
Lassie-Later, INTRUDER that smells like ELYK throw ARM into room and yell "TREATS"! I know that word. I love it.
Shadow-Later than that, someone opens the door and throws an ARM into the room, shouting "TREATS!" in DRAKU's voice!
Seal-I see PEA filling the ELEVATOR with BOXES. MAGICAL GIRL DRAKU and BRAINMASTER, the latter of whom is dressed in AIDAN'S CLOTHES, are waiting outside of the ELEVATOR. I enter STORAGE and take a POWER DRILL.
Draku-I wait for him to finish which takes a while apparently. Seal enters the Storage and comes back out later with a power drill.
Blasterwyrms-We both leave towards WEST STAIRS, he to head to the LABS, and I to go DOWNSTAIRS to pack up what was the 1st and last KILLING GAME FIGHTING GAME... I can't even fucking clean up after myself because I have TWO RIGHT ARMS, one of them limp like a wet noodle.
TwoF-blasterwyrms goes back downstairs and I go to the lab to watch and see if anyone tries to inspect any meds
FWD-Go to the MORGUE to get BOSTON DONG'S CORPSE and steal DUDE'S DELUSIONOL. DUDE is missing and all of the CORPSES are missing their FEET. I drag BOSTON DONG'S CORPSE out, passing SEAL in the lab, holding a POWER DRILL.
Seal-I head through the LABS towards the WEST STAIRS, passing that non-fiend FUN WITH DESPAIR carrying THE BOSTON DONG. As I leave the LABS, TF2INGER enters.
Draku-Fun with Despair arrives, dragging Boston Dong sans feet into the Storage just as Pea finishes
FWD-("The rest is kind of a blur") Drag BOSTON DONG'S CORPSE to STORAGE ("and see a bunch of shit"? what does this mean). I see BRAINMASTER, PEA, and DRAKU on the way there. Once in STORAGE, I dress BOSTON DONG'S CORPSE and I up in PHANTOM THEIF OUTFITS. I look for the FLASHLIGHT, but it is missing.
Seal-When I reach the TOILETS, I see BLASTERWYRMS with TWO RIGHT ARMS (?????????) enter the CAFETERIA. I DRILL HOLES in all of the TOILETS.
Draku-Pea, Brainmaster, and I all ride the elevator down with boxes inside.
Brainmaster-PEA, DRAKU, and I finally go down the elevator. DRAKU returns to his room as I do the same.
Pea- draku can't believe sc did it
Draku-Elevator opens, I drop my "I CAN'T BELIEVE SUPERCHAO REALLY DID IT" card. Brainmaster and I head back to our rooms, Pea starts pushing a handtruck.
Pea- darku and bm go to their rooms
Kyle- I go to the lobby, there is a card that says "I CAN'T BELIEVE SUPERCHAO ACTUALLY DID IT"
FWD-I piss on the KNIFE and drag BOSTON DONG'S CORPSE to the OFFICE, posing the body. I leave to look for DRAKU.
Seal-I enter the CAFETERIA to repair THE MEMORIAL TO EX-PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA REST IN PEACE. BLASTERWYRMS asks me for help carrying his gear, but I SLAP him on the ASS instead and refuse to HELP HIM as I fix THE VISAGE OF OUR 44TH COMMANDER IN CHIEF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA RIP.
Blasterwyrms-My darling friend SEAL comes from the WEST STAIRS and I politely ask for her assistance in packing up. She SLAPS me on the ass and says "No, I need to fix OBAMA's meat," before heading into the KITCHEN.
Draku-As I go back into my room I scream the joys of LOVE and JUSTICE.
Kyle- I return to my room and notice a card that says "MAGICAL DRAKU IS COMING" in the hallway
Pea- lobby, 2f goes downstairs, brainwyrms with the two right arms. he'll never make a left in his life ever again, poor soul.
TwoF-not seeing anyone, I go to the lobby and spot pea with a handtruck going to the cafeteria, and blasterwyrms leaving it
Blasterwyrms-At this point I've just given up, and decide to head to my ROOM. PEA is in the LOBBY, carrying a FUCKTON OF BOXES on a HANDTRUCK.
Seal-BLASTERWYRMS leaves to the LOBBY as I enter the KITCHEN to retrieve OBAMA'S MISPLACED MEAT. As I'm coming back, I see PEA wheeling a HANDTRUCK FULL OF BOXES to the TOILETS???
Pea- kitchen, seal has meat.
Draku-An empty lazarin bottle is inside my room. Huh.
TwoF-[TwoF sneaking into Blasterwyrms's room is between his last two lines, as confirmed on Discord. Apparently related to the arm.]
Blasterwyrms-When I get to my ROOM, TWO_FINGER is sneaking out of it. As I lay in bed, I head DOG NOISES over the PA. I go to sleep soon after.
Pea- bathroom, dog pa happens. dump the truck
Seal-I also enter the LOBBY to get more MEAT from there. DOG NOISES play over the PA????? I return to the CAFETERIA to FINISH FIXING the MEAT STATUE TO OUR FORMER HEAD OF THE UNITED STATES EXECUTIVE BRANCH BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. PEA comes back through again.
Pea- cafeteria, seal has more meat now
TwoF-I head to the garden to sleep and see a dead agastya, a gun, and some flowers replanted in a mound of dirt before falling asleep.
Pea- lobby, more crates to dump
Seal-PEA comes through with ANOTHER HANDTRUCK OF BOXES to the TOILETS.I finish up repairing THE MEAT STATUE TO SOME GUY I'M TIRED OF TYPING IT OUT OVER AND OVER GIVE ME A BREAK OKAY YOU KNOW WHAT IM REFERRING TO. I follow PEA into the LOBBY after I'm done.
Pea- seal fixes meat obama, god bless
Pea- bathroom, dump the truck. i have successfully blocked the entrances to the bathroom
Seal-I return to my room with the POWER DRILL while PEA climbs the MONOSHIKA STATUE.
Pea- seal follows me with the power drill but does not attempt
FWD-I give up on looking for DRAKU, and walk with PEA to our rooms to go to bed.
Stirling
@Yrrzy I would like to check Agastya's body for a sign of a struggle, and which direction and facing does it seem like he fell down when killed in the garden?
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Yrrzy
(Aug 30, 2017 at 3:00 AM)Shadow the Hedgehog Wrote: @Yrrzy can I INVESTIGATE the GARDEN and collect BLOOD SAMPLES to compare in the LAB? I'd like to determine if anyone else's BLOOD is present at the scene in the struggle that might have ensued. I'm not looking for anyone's BLOOD specifically, but would like to IDENTIFY whether or not any of the BLOOD at the scene is not AGASTYA's.

All the BLOOD at the scene is AGASTYA's.

(Aug 30, 2017 at 3:25 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: Also I wanna check Agastya's room

In AGASTYA'S room you find:
OPENED DELUSINOL
ANALYSIS RESULTS for DELUSINOL
ANALYSIS RESULTS for CORDYCEPS
ANALYSIS RESULTS for LAZARIN

(Aug 30, 2017 at 4:55 AM)Blasterwyrms Wrote: @Yrrzy does the gun have a silencer?

The GUN is not SILENCED, but the facility walls are thick enough that only someone AWAKE in the HALLS would have heard it.

(Aug 30, 2017 at 4:28 AM)BrainMaster Wrote: Does the hospital entrance match the description in SHADOW'S account and how many buttons have been pressed?

Yes, but there are 5 buttons depressed now.

(Aug 30, 2017 at 5:02 AM)Draku Wrote: @Yrrzy are one or two guns missing from storage

is there a gun on superchaos dead ass

is there a gun in superchaos room

You can't tell how much is missing from STORAGE, especially not with the BOXES spread across two rooms.
There is a GUN in SUPERCHAO'S ROOM.

(Aug 30, 2017 at 6:02 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: @Yrrzy I would like to show all meds in my possession

FUN WITH DESPAIR reveals he is in possession of CAMOPRAM and LAZARIN, both unopened.

(Aug 30, 2017 at 6:06 AM)Draku Wrote: i wish to test agastya for lazarin as well as search all public areas for lazarin if it got dumped.

i also wish to test the corpses for lazarin.

AGASTYA'S BODY contains traces of LAZARIN, none of the others do.

(Aug 30, 2017 at 9:34 AM)StirlADrei Wrote: @Yrrzy I would like to check Agastya's body for a sign of a struggle, and which direction and facing does it seem like he fell down when killed in the garden?

Ballistics indicate AGASTYA was shot from BEHIND.
Draku
where is the gun at the scene?
Yrrzy
The GUN is close to the BODY.
Draku
is the entry wound above or below the middle of agastya's spine
Stirling
Is the entry wound seared as if the muzzle was contacting the body, or pierced as if shot with distance and only the bullet damaged Agastya's body?

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Yrrzy
The shot is straight through the HEART. There is no MUZZLE BURN to indicate contact with the GUN.
Stirling
Can we locate the bullet in the garden? Is it in Agastya's body?

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Elyk
I'll post it in here too.

Clarifications on my account from Yrr:
I did not hear a gunshot but I loitered in the lobby for a bit before I went to the garden.
The body was far enough from where I entered and dug the monoshika grave that I did not notice any other details.
I did not see anyone exiting when I entered.

also @Yrrzy can we read the analysis results found in Agastya's room?
Yrrzy
(Aug 30, 2017 at 11:23 AM)Elyk Wrote: also @Yrrzy can we read the analysis results found in Agastya's room?

[Image: CjWwPZ6.png][Image: djI39e0.png][Image: 8DMy5MN.png]
Draku
(Aug 30, 2017 at 10:29 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: The GUN is not SILENCED, but the facility walls are thick enough that only someone AWAKE in the HALLS would have heard it.
does this apply to only humans or dogs or do we need to fucking test lassie's hearing or some bullshit

current possibilites are literally just shadow and kyle and there is no definitive way to decide between the two other than believing one or the other
BrainMaster
where did agastya get the lazarin and why Were there dog noises on the PA??? Anyone got any leads?
BrainMaster
ok i think Elyk gave Agastya the lazarin on Night 2 before Agastya went to the lab. IDK if this says anything about tonight's murder being a set up or not though, Shadows testimony is most suspicious so far, unless dog physics are different
BrainMaster
ok with the powers of my superior Brain I have discovered [url=https://www.petmeds.org/petmeds-spotlight/how-well-do-dogs-hear/]dog physics are indeed different

Looking over the evidence it seems as though this murder was planned by both Elyk and Agastya to frame Draku. I don't know why Elyk admitted to impersonating Draku's voice but here we are
BrainMaster
are there any footprints or anything that can let us know how many people were in the garden last night?
The chief function of the body is to carry the brain around.
Elyk
I didn't mention it in the thread but I explained on discord. I did the Draku voice to see if Lassie would still realize who it was and she did. It doesn't make sense to hide something that is so easy to trace back to me too.

Night 2 the only med I took from pharmacy was Yellex.