Yrrzy
(Sep 3, 2017 at 1:24 AM)Agastya Wrote: Not particularly related to the investigation, but is the HELL JELLY I left in the LAB still there?

I'd also like to investigate the LIGHTS on the STATUE along with how many BUTTONS at the ENTRANCE have been pressed to compare them to NIGHT 3 accounts.

Theres no HELL JELLY in the lab currently.

There are THREE LIGHTS ON on the STATUE, and 7 of the buttons on the door are depressed.
Agastya
Are the pressed buttons specific buttons, or just seven buttons pressed next to each other?

e: rather, would the buttons pressed line up with our room assignments, or are they just pressed sequentially
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Yrrzy
The buttons are arranged as such, where every X represents a pressed button and every O represents an unpressed button.
OXXOOOXXOOOXOXOOX
Draku
apparently when i saw the pus ghost in the kitchen there was a smaller doglike pus ghost with them so sp was indeed with lassie at least at that point
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Shadow the Hedgehog
pus ghost? what

I already stated me and lassie were in the kitchen but wtf you talking about "pus ghosts"
Fun With Despair
I would like to investigate the BATHROOM STORAGE and see if two packages of HELL JELLY and one package of CAMOPRAM are stapled to the wall.

I would also like to check to see if they are empty.
Draku
(Sep 3, 2017 at 2:54 AM)Shadow the Hedgehog Wrote: pus ghost? what

I already stated me and lassie were in the kitchen but wtf you talking about "pus ghosts"
Despair got me with delusinol so I saw you as a pus ghost out to kill me.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pea
i saw nothing on bm's face.
Two_Finger
wake up with caffeine and see drei in the lobby
shadow/lassie enters lobby as I go upstairs, drei enters elevator
grab some meds
analyse meds
go to office to check it out
see shadow/lassie as I head to elevator
blasterwyrms and seal come out of elevator as I get there
seal goes to the office with a power drill
blasterwyrms has wolverine claws and mushrooms on arms, both my fault
he fucking uses his claws to cut his one shroom arm off right in front of me
he punches me in the shoulder, stabbing me with the claws
we go to surgery together, he stays while I go through to the west stairs
while at west stairs, I spot FWD leaving the morgue with a tophat ghost, and they go downstairs
agastya comes out of the morgue and we go to surgery together
blasterwyrms managed to put his arm back on without help, I'm glad he didn't pass out from blood loss or something
agastya leaves some arms with me and he leaves and comes back with a bowling ball
I replace agastya's arms with the ones he brought, replacing one of the hands with the bowling ball
During the surgery, FWD uses the PA
once the surgery is finished, me and agastya leave and I go towards the stairs and spot dude moonwalking again, sans arms
seal and blasterwyrms come out of the labs and the three of us head down the stairs
as we're going down seal plasters cute girls all over, while the animal duo comes up the stairs and gives me and seal some banana breaf
once we get to the lobby we see pea moving a handtruck with boxes to east hall
elyk climbs the statue
seal goes to cafeteria
blasterwyrms goes to gift shop
I go to foyer to look around
go to lobby, then east hall where I see pea pulling beds out of rooms
pea screams and leaves brainmasters room with the bed
I go in brainmasters room and see the owners body next to a toilet
pea brings beds to garden, I go to lobby
taking the elevator, I go to the office and use the pa
I sleep there
Yrrzy
investigation deadline is being extended a day since half the players are away, busy
Fun With Despair
Alright so get this, boys. I woke up and I was rock fucking solid. No, it's not what you think, because I actually just took FERRORDERMEX, but it's also what you think, I was in dire need of a GHOST BLOWJOB.

So I grab my CAMOPRAM, leave my room, and head into AIDAN'S, where I steal his fucking bedsheet and cut ghost eyeholes into it. I would have used my own, but mine was a KLAN ROBE at the moment so like, priorities, right? Anyway, SHADOW and LASSIE come in and slip me a spare NICOTINE PATCH. Thanks, guys. We then all head to the GIFT SHOP, and AGASTYA joins us from the WEST HALL.

All of us grab some NICOTINE, but I also grab some fuckin VODKA because jesus fuck I'll need it. We all leave to the PHARMACY and I see WOLVERINE beat SHADOW at ROCKS PAPER SCISSORS. SHADOW, almost in tears from his crushing defeat, comes upstairs with us and we all grab shit from the PHARMACY. I grab some SPORES and DELUSIONOL, and AGASTYA and I head over to the MORGUE, where I revive my long-lost enemy: ELYK.

I hand him the DELUSIONOL and pop him under the sheet, giving him a TOP HAT. Meanwhile AGASTYA is defiling DUDE'S CORPSE in weird sexual ways I don't even wanna get into. ELYK and I leave the MORGUE and I see TWO_FINGER just standing outside. I then head down through the CAFETERIA where SHADOW and LASSIE are coming in and DREI is leaving to fuck knows where.

So yeah, ELYK and I head into the LOBBY and PEA with another GHOST (Draku) watch ELYK suck my dick. I then make him drink the CAMOPRAM and I rip the GHOST SHEET OFF, revealing that he's magically disappeared. Then I get ELYK to slap DRAKU with the DELUSIONOL.

Then I go upstairs, repent for my GHOST SEX over the PA, and go into STORAGE, where that fucker AGASTYA KOs me
Pea
i'll post my account from after i hear desp's PA:

- on my way to the cafeteria, with my truck full of toilet seats, ghost draku goes to west buy
- at the lobby: 2f, seal and blasterwyrms go downstairs
- kyle is climbing the statue, the base is covered in pus
- 2f goes to the foyer
- seal goes to the cafeteria
- blasterwyrms to the gift shop
- east hall: i start swapping beds for shitters, 2f enters the hall.
- i see the corpse and scream(?), 2f enters the room after i take the bed out.
- drei is asleep, i toss him out
- shadow and lassie go to their room, i somehow refuse fucking banana bread, why.
- draku's card spooks me
Fun With Despair
Pea this doesn't make sense. What were you doing when you woke Draku up? Previous claim was that you were moving the beds but that was an obvious lie now as you did that way later
Fun With Despair
Okay.

@Yrrzy Investigate the foyer for piss. This could be useful for timelining
Pea
(Sep 3, 2017 at 7:34 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: Pea this doesn't make sense. What were you doing when you woke Draku up? Previous claim was that you were moving the beds but that was an obvious lie now as you did that way later

two trips, the one on my posted account is of the 2nd trip
Pea
@Yrrzy where was the pillow in brainmaster's room when i found the corpse?
Fun With Despair
@Yrrzy Where is Mario's pillow relative to his body?
Fun With Despair
also is there anything near Mario's body besides a pillow that looks out of place?
Yrrzy
(Sep 3, 2017 at 7:45 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: @Yrrzy Investigate the foyer for piss. This could be useful for timelining

There's some PEE STAINS in the FOYER.

(Sep 3, 2017 at 8:00 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: @Yrrzy Where is Mario's pillow relative to his body?

Currently it's in the GARDEN with the rest of his BED.
Stirling
i wake up with my caffeine and enter lobby with two
i go up the elevator as two goes upstairs and shadow and lassie enter the lobby
head to storage and unload all the guns and toss the magazines in a box
take the box down the elevator, passing seal with a drill and dev with claws as i exit
go to kitchen, passing pea with his boxes
start the fire and pitch the magazines
leave, passing shadow in the cafeteria
go to my room
sleep til pea comes in my room
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler: