Pea
by request i will post a bit more of my account but that's it afterwards.

after i get the first batch from the bathroom:
- cafeteria: drei goes to the kitchen with a box
- west hall: switch beds with shitters
- eventually i get to draku's room. i yell at him and toss him out. he keeps the bed sheets, followed me to the garden
- draku and i enter different halls and get to the lobby
- desp gets his dick sucked, goes upstairs
- draku got patched with something
Pea
@Yrrzy was there an order where i went in rooms to swap beds
Draku
YO WHERE THE PUS AT @Yrrzy

IT AT THE BEDROOM HALL OR MARIOS ROOM OR ANYTHING IN PARTCIULAR
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
The only PUS you can find is in the LOBBY, on the GROUND and at the BASE of the MONOSHIKA STATUE.
sealelement
minor mechanic question about the pus from the sneaky sneak potion: can the pus be potentially cleaned up after cloaking/uncloaking?
100% pure gamer 100%
Yrrzy
You could try but its gross and gets everywhere and you'd probably just end up smearing it around.
Agastya
I would like to attempt to LICK THE GROSS PUS OFF THE FLOOR to see what happens
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Yrrzy
(Sep 4, 2017 at 12:07 AM)Agastya Wrote: I would like to attempt to LICK THE GROSS PUS OFF THE FLOOR to see what happens

You just vomit it back up everywhere, it's messier than when you started.
Agastya
FASCINATING
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Draku
lets stomach dump mario and test for drugs n shit @Yrrzy
Yrrzy
BRAINMASTER'S BODY is CLEAN.
Shadow the Hedgehog
WIP timeline! If there's mistakes don't sue me, it's not complete yet anyways.

Contains information from Blasterwyrms, Seal's and Shadow's accounts so far. A little bit of Draku's is in too but I need to get to other accounts to place the rest of his:

Quote:-SHADOW wakes up LASSIE and gives her a NICOTINE PATCH. He instructs LASSIE to FOLLOW and PROTECT him all through the night (thus their accounts are identical).
-LASSIE and SHADOW leave the room at the same time as AGASTYA is leaving his. They proceed to the LOBBY without him.
-LASSIE and SHADOW go to WEST HALL, spotting DREI getting into ELEVATOR on the way, and give FUN WITH DESPAIR a NICOTINE PATCH in AIDAN'S ROOM. He is working on something involving FABRIC.
-LASSIE and SHADOW enter LOBBY as AGASTYA leaves the EAST HALL. AGASTYA, FUN WITH DESPAIR, LASSIE and SHADOW head to the GIFT SHOP where they all grab NICOTINE PATCHES.

-BLASTERWYRMS leaves his room and heads to the LOBBY, running into PEA at around the same time.

-SEAL wakes up and leaves her room with a POWER DRILL.

-PEA goes off to the CAFETERIA as SEAL enters the LOBBY from the EAST HALL, POWER DRILL in hand. FUN WITH DESPAIR, AGASTYA, SHADOW, and LASSIE are all leaving the GIFT SHOP.

-Entering the LOBBY, SEAL sees BLASTERWYRMS with a set of WOLVERING CLAWS owning SHADOW at ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS. LASSIE, AGASTYA, FUN WITH DESPAIR and PEA are there too. ***Confirmed by SHADOW'S ACCOUNT***
-SEAL waits for the ELEVATOR with BLASTERWYRMS while PEA heads to the CAFETERIA. AGASTYA, FUN WITH DESPAIR, LASSIE and SHADOW go UPSTAIRS to the PHARMACY.

-SHADOW grabs NULLICILLIN and RECOGNISOL, putting them in his GIFT SHOP bag to examine another night. AGASTYA and FUN WITH DESPAIR grab medicine as well and they all split up as they leave.
-LASSIE and SHADOW go to STORAGE, FUN WITH DESPAIR goes to SURGERY and AGASTYA goes to LABS. Pass TWO FINGER waiting for the ELEVATOR.
-SHADOW grab a BAT from STORAGE just in case he needs to defend LASSIE and himself.

-BLASTERWYRMS and SEAL enter the ELEVATOR, which DREI leaves with a BOX. ***Confirmed by BLASTERWYRMS' ACCOUNT***
-TWO FINGER challenges BLASTERWYRMS to ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS once the ELEVATOR opens. SEAL leaves and enters the OFFICE. ***Confirmed by BLASTERWYRMS' ACCOUNT***
-SEAL also hears BLASTERWYRMS and TWO FINGER FIGHTING.

-Suddenly, BLASTERMASTER'S LEFT ARM starts to move around on its own. He claims he was afraid that this might happen, so BLASTERMASTER CUTS IT OFF without hesitation with his WOLVERINE CLAWS.
-BLASTERMASTER punches TWO FINGER in the shoulder for getting him into this mess, but realizes he didn't know how to retract his claws and accidentally STABS HIM IN THE SHOULDER.
-They both drag their bloody selves to SURGERY. TWO FINGER keeps walking and heads over to WEST STAIRS, but BLASTERWYRMS stays, takes some LOCAL ANESTHETIC and reattaches his ACTUAL LEFT ARM.

-When LASSIE and SHADOW exit STORAGE, TWO FINGER is gone and they enter the ELEVATOR to go DOWNSTAIRS.

-SEAL prints off HUNDREDS of pictures of FUMIKA SAGISAWA in the OFFICE, grabs a STAPLER and STAPLES one of the PICTURES to the OFFICE wall.
-AGASTYA and TWO FINGER come in and dump some new ARMS into SURGERY.
-SEAL heads for the PHARMACY, "FOOMING the HALLWAY WALL" as she goes. She sees BLASTERWYRMS leave SURGERY and the two of them into the PHARMACY. ***Confirmed by BLASTERWYRMS' ACCOUNT***
-SEAL takes CAMOPRAM and HELL JELLY. BLASTERWYRMS and she both go to the LABS. SEAL sees AGASTYA and attempts to INTIMIDATE HIM with her POWER DRILL on the way. ***Confirmed by BLASTERWYRMS' ACCOUNT***
-SEAL continues "FOOMING the walls in the PHARMACY and HALLWAY WALLS."
-In the LABS, BLASTERWYRMS and SEAL ANALYZE their MEDICATIONS. SEAL finds an ABANDONED HELL JELLY and ANALYSIS, then takes both. ***Confirmed by BLASTERWYRMS' ACCOUNT***

-SEAL also sees some MEET MUSH there as well. BLASTERWYRMS and SEAL hear FUN WITH DESPAIR repenting for his SINS over the PA.

-LASSIE and SHADOW head to the CAFETERIA as DREI leaves it. FUN WITH DESPAIR enters from WEST STAIRS, leading a TOP HAT GHOST with him.
-LASSIE and SHADOW head to the KITCHEN where there's a VAT full of FIRE. What the fuck? I EXTINGUISH it and begin baking some BANANA BREAD.

-In the KITCHEN, DRAKU sees a "PUS GHOST" putting a "PUS KNIFE" into a VAT which is set on FIRE. "PUS GHOST" offers DRAKU BANANA BREAD, which he eats. There is a "DOGLIKE PUS GHOST" with him. (This is DRAKU seeing SHADOW and LASSIE who were in KITCHEN making BANANA BREAD. Not sure what the "PUS KNIFE" shit is though.) ***Confirmed by SHADOW'S ACCOUNT***

Note: DRAKU'S ACCOUNT and SHADOW'S ACCOUNT both have conflicting times for when they encounter each other in the KITCHEN. According to DRAKU'S ACCOUNT, they encounter each other AFTER the PA ANNOUNCEMENT from FWD. According to SHADOW'S ACCOUNT, they encounter each other BEFORE the PA ANNOUNCEMENT. Will have to confirm with Yrrzy which is correct, but for now I'm assuming DRAKU'S is correct given prior issues with SHADOW'S ACCOUNT.

-BLASTERWYRMS and SEAL head down to the LOBBY. SEAL has left a PICTURE in the LABS on the way out. ***Confirmed by BLASTERWYRMS' ACCOUNT***
-DUDE is moonwalking in the HALL again while AGASTYA and TWO FINGER leave the SURGERY and head in OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS. ***Confirmed by BLASTERWYRMS' ACCOUNT***
-AGASTYA has a BOWLING BALL for a hand and is heading towards the LABS while TWO FINGER heads DOWNSTAIRS with BLASTERWYRMS and SEAL. ***Confirmed by BLASTERWYRMS' ACCOUNT***

-LASSIE and SHADOW exit the KITCHEN and head UPSTAIRS with the BANANA BREAD.

-SHADOW and LASSIE pass BLASTERWYRMS, SEAL and TWO FINGER on the way up, offering all three some BANANA BREAD. BLASTERWYRMS refuses while SEAL and TWOFINGER accept and eat their slices. ***CONFIRMED BY SHADOW'S ACCOUNT***
-SEAL posts a PICTURE in the HALLS and STAIRCASE.

-LASSIE and SHADOW look around UPSTAIRS where MINISCULE FLUSTERED GIRLS are stapled to the walls. DUDE is moonwalking in the HALL again and they meet AGASTYA as he leaves STORAGE.
-AGASTYA, LASSIE and SHADOW wait for the ELEVATOR to arrive and I offer AGASTYA a slice. He struggles to eat it since one of his hands is a BOWLING BALL, but eventually manages.

-DRAKU runs to WEST BUY, passing PEA again who is pushing a HANDTRUCK of BOXES.
-DRAKU jumps into a box in the STORAGE 2 and jumps back out in a FIREFIGHTER SUIT that has the GHOSTBUSTERS LOGO on it.

-Once BLASTERWYRMS, SEAL and TWOFINGER are in the LOBBY, SEAL sees PEA pushing a HANDTRUCK full of BOXES towards the EAST HALL and ELYK'S CORPSE CLIMBING THE MONOSHIKA STATUE. SEAL staples the ANALYSIS RESULTS to the STATUE along with a PICTURE and then BLASTERWYRMS, SEAL and TWO FINGER part ways. SEAL heads to the CAFETERIA, BLASTERWYRMS to the GIFT SHOP and TWO FINGER to the FOYER. ***Confirmed by BLASTERWYRMS' ACCOUNT***

-BLASTERWYRMS buys some STATIONARY to compose his LETTER OF APOLOGY to the late BARACK OBAMA.

-AGASTYA, LASSIE and SHADOW all leave the ELEVATOR and enter the LOBBY where AGASTYA passes out on the floor. ***Confirmed by BLASTERWYRMS' ACCOUNT***
-LASSIE and SHADOW see BLASTERWYRMS leaving GIFT SHOP and return to EAST HALL. SHADOW notices that ELYK'S CORPSE is on top of the MONOSHIKA STATUE, which has some ANALYSIS RESULTS stapled to it as well as a MINISCULE FLUSTERED GIRL. There is PUS around the base.

-BLASTERWYRMS heads to the CAFETERIA and leaves his LETTER at the base of MEAT OBAMA.
-BLASTERWYRMS tries to cook up some GROUND BEEF for LASSIE in the KITCHEN, but then he remembers that all the meat was used for OBAMA'S MEAT-MORIAL.

-As LASSIE and SHADOW enter the EAST HALL to return to their room, they notice PEA dragging a bed out to the GARDEN and SHADOW offers PEA a slice of BANANA BREAD, which he refused.

-LASSIE and SHADOW enter their room to find the BED has been replaced with a TOILET, but they attempt to sleep anyways.

-SEAL heads through the CAFETERIA towards the WEST BUY, passing by GHOSTBUSTER DRAKU who shouts about GHOSTS and throws a CARD on the FLOOR before he runs to the WEST STAIRS. SEAL posts a PICTURE on the CAFETERIA WALL and in the WEST BUY. ***Confirmed by DRAKU'S ACCOUNT***

-Upstairs in the LABS, DRAKU sees "PUS HANDPRINTS" at one of the desks. Sees DUDE moonwalking in the HALL again as he leaves the LABS.

-In STORAGE 2, SEAL puts up another PICTURE and FLUSHES the TWO HELL JELLIES and ONE CAMOPRAM she had TAKEN. She staples the MED PACKAGING on the WALL with her PICTURE and leaves.
-SEAL enters the CAFETERIA, PRESSES F TO PAY RESPECTS to OBAMEAT and notices an APOLOGY LETTER from BLASTERWYRMS at the BASE. BLASTERWYRMS comes out of the KITCHEN as SEAL heads to the LOBBY. Another PICTURE stapled to the CAFETERIA WALL. ***Confirmed by BLASTERWYRMS' ACCOUNT***
-GHOSTBUSTER DRAKU comes DOWNSTAIRS and leaves a CARD in the LOBBY. ***Confirmed by DRAKU'S ACCOUNT***
-SEAL posts another PICTURE to the STATUE and notices that DEAD KYLE is still on top. DEAD KYLE does not have a GHOST COSTUME on. ***Confirmed by BLASTERWYRMS' ACCOUNT***

-GHOSTBUSTER DRAKU and SEAL head to the EAST HALL as BLASTERWYRMS enters the LOBBY behind them. ***Confirmed by BLASTERWYRMS' ACCOUNT***

-SEAL posts another PICTURE on her door. ***Confirmed by BLASTERWYRMS' ACCOUNT***
-SEAL enters her room as DRAKU enters SUPERCHAO'S ROOM. ***Confirmed by DRAKU'S ACCOUNT***
DRAKU sleeps in SUPERCHAO'S BED.
-SEAL'S BED replaced with TOILET.
-BLASTERWYRMS returns to his room, also finding a TOILET instead of his BED.
-Before BLASTERWYRMS, DRAKU and SEAL go to sleep, they hear TWO FINGER's PA ANNOUNCEMENT about "3 lights or 7 buttons."

Work will continue on this when I can get to it.
Draku
aight here's my shit take on a timeline including everyone. some stuff is uncertain.

TwoF: wake up with caffeine and see drei in the lobby
Drei: i wake up with my caffeine and enter lobby with two

Shadow: Wake up LASSIE and give her a NICOTINE PATCH. Instruct LASSIE to FOLLOW and PROTECT me all through the night (thus our accounts are identical). We leave the room at the same time as AGASTYA is leaving his. We proceed to the LOBBY without him.
Agastya: Open my door and exit my room around the same SHADOW AND LASSIE leave their room. They head towards the LOBBY while I head to the GARDEN for a moment to GAZE UPON WHERE I DIED.
FWD: Alright so get this, boys. I woke up and I was rock fucking solid. No, it's not what you think, because I actually just took FERRORDERMEX, but it's also what you think, I was in dire need of a GHOST BLOWJOB. So I grab my CAMOPRAM, leave my room, and head into AIDAN'S, where I steal his fucking bedsheet.,,

Drei: i go up the elevator as two goes upstairs and shadow and lassie enter the lobby
TwoF: shadow/lassie enters lobby as I go upstairs, drei enters elevator
Shadow: Go to WEST HALL, spotting DREI getting into ELEVATOR on the way, and give FUN WITH DESPAIR a NICOTINE PATCH. He is working on something involving FABRIC.
FWD: ...and cut ghost eyeholes into it. I would have used my own, but mine was a KLAN ROBE at the moment so like, priorities, right? Anyway, SHADOW and LASSIE come in and slip me a spare NICOTINE PATCH. Thanks, guys.
Agastya: Life is too short to hesitate. Death is around every corner. After experiencing death, I decide that tonight is the PERFECT NIGHT for SCIENCE!

TwoF: grab some meds
Shadow: Enter LOBBY as AGASTYA leaves the EAST HALL. AGASTYA, FUN WITH DESPAIR, LASSIE and I head to the GIFT SHOP where we all grab NICOTINE PATCHES.
Agastya: I meet up with FUN WITH DESPAIR, SHADOW, and LASSIE in the LOBBY and we all enter the GIFT SHOP. We all snag some NICOTINE, except for LASSIE, who is physically incapable of doing so.
FWD: We then all head to the GIFT SHOP, and AGASTYA joins us from the WEST HALL. All of us grab some NICOTINE, but I also grab some fuckin VODKA because jesus fuck I'll need it.
Drei: head to storage and unload all the guns and toss the magazines in a box

TwoF: analyse meds
Blasterwyrms: I leave my room and head to the LOBBY, running into PEA at around the same time.

Blasterwyrms: PEA goes off to the CAFETERIA as serial ass-slapper SEAL enters the LOBBY from the EAST HALL, POWER DRILL in hand. FUN WITH DESPAIR, AGASTYA, SHADOW, and LASSIE are all leaving the GIFT SHOP. Even with my REAL ARM missing, my fighting game spirit cannot be quelled. I challenge SHADOW to the purest game of skill, ROCK PAPER SCISSORS, and WIN.
Seal: I wake up and leave my room with my POWER DRILL. As I leave and enter the LOBBY, I see BLASTERWYRMS with a set of WOLVERINE CLAWS owning SHADOW at ROCK PAPER SCISSORS. LASSIE, AGASTYA, FUN WITH DESPAIR, and PEA are there, too. I wait for the ELEVATOR with BLASTERWYRMS while PEA heads to the CAFETERIA and LASSIE, AGASTYA, FUN WITH DESPAIR, and SHADOW go UPSTAIRS.
Shadow: AGASTYA, LASSIE, FUN WITH DESPAIR and I go to the PHARMACY. SEAL and BLASTERWYRMS are waiting for the ELEVATOR, SEAL has a POWER DRILL and BLASTERWYRMS has WOLVERINE CLAWS. BLASTERWYRMS beats me at ROCK PAPER SCISSORS. Though I say he cheated, the fucker.
FWD: We all leave to the PHARMACY and I see WOLVERINE beat SHADOW at ROCKS PAPER SCISSORS.
Agastya: We then all head to the PHARMACY TOGETHER
Pea: [en route to cafeteria]

TwoF: go to office to check it out
Drei: take the box down the elevator, passing seal with a drill and dev with claws as i exit
Seal: As BLASTERWYRMS and I enter the ELEVATOR, DREI leaves with a BOX.
Blasterwyrms: Wait for the ELEVATOR with SEAL while PEA fucks off to the CAFETERIA and the rest go UPSTAIRS. DREI steps out of the ELEVATOR, carrying a BOX, while SEAL and I step in.
Shadow: AGASTYA, LASSIE, FUN WITH DESPAIR and I continue to the PHARMACY.
FWD: SHADOW, almost in tears from his crushing defeat, comes upstairs with us and we all grab shit from the PHARMACY.
Pea: cafeteria: drei goes to the kitchen with a box
Drei: go to kitchen, passing pea with his boxes

TwoF: see shadow/lassie as I head to elevator
Shadow: I grab NULLICILLIN and RECOGNISOL, putting them in my GIFT SHOP bag to examine another night. AGASTYA and FUN WITH DESPAIR grab medicine as well and we all split up as we leave. LASSIE and I go to STORAGE, FUN WITH DESPAIR goes to SURGERY and AGASTYA goes to LABS. Pass TWO FINGER waiting for the ELEVATOR.
Agastya: I personally took HELL JELLY and CORDYCEPS. After grabbing our stuff, I head to the LABS, FWD goes to SURGERY, and SHADOW+LASSIE just head further into the hall.
FWD: I grab some SPORES and DELUSIONOL
Pea: west hall: switch beds with shitters
Drei: start the fire and pitch the magazines

TwoF: blasterwyrms and seal come out of elevator as I get there. seal goes to the office with a power drill. blasterwyrms has wolverine claws and mushrooms on arms, both my fault. he fucking uses his claws to cut his one shroom arm off right in front of me. he punches me in the shoulder, stabbing me with the claws.
Seal: The ELEVATOR DOORS open with TWO_FINGER challenging BLASTERWYRMS to ROCK PAPER SCISSORS as I leave towards the OFFICE. I hear them FIGHTING as I leave.
Blasterwyrms: Upon arriving UPSTAIRS, TWO_FINGER challenges ME to ROCK PAPER SCISSORS. SEAL leaves to go to the OFFICE. Suddenly, my LEFT ARM starts to move around on its own. I was afraid that this might happen, so I CUT IT OFF without hesitation with my WOLVERINE CLAWS. I punch TWO in the shoulder for getting me into this mess, but realize that I didn't know how to retract my claws and accidentally STAB HIM IN THE SHOULDER.
Agastya: I put the HELL JELLY on analysis, and just leave it there for somebody else to find the results and jar. WHO KNOWS WHERE THE JELLY COULD BE? Not me.

Pea: eventually i get to draku's room. i yell at him and toss him out. he keeps the bed sheets
Draku: woken by pea tossing me out of bed and shouting "WAKE UP BITCH TODAYS CHRISTMAS" through a megaphone. he puts a toilet down and wheels my bed out of the room. good thing i stole my own sheets which i then immediately use to make a ghost costume
Seal: In the OFFICE, I pursue my FIRST OBJECTIVE for the night, and print off HUNDREDS of pictures of FUMIKA SAGISAWA, as seen in my MINUS WORLD AVATAR. I grab a STAPLER, and on my way out, I STAPLE a picture of FUMIKA on the wall of the OFFICE to prove that I was there.
TwoF: we go to surgery together, he stays while I go through to the west stairs
Blasterwyrms: We both drag our bloody selves to SURGERY. TWO keeps walking and heads over to WEST STAIRS, but I stay and take some LOCAL ANESTHETIC and reattach my ACTUAL LEFT ARM. Seems like I did a pretty good job for my literal first time doing surgery.
Agastya: Afterwards, I head down to the MORGUE. Along the way, I run into FWD, and we both shroom up some bodies - in my case I shroom up DUDE, and he shrooms up ELYK.
FWD: AGASTYA and I head over to the MORGUE, where I revive my long-lost enemy: ELYK. I hand him the DELUSIONOL and pop him under the sheet, giving him a TOP HAT. Meanwhile AGASTYA is defiling DUDE'S CORPSE in weird sexual ways I don't even wanna get into.
Shadow: I grab a BAT from STORAGE just in case I need to defend LASSIE and myself.

Draku: burst out of the room and drop my "SPOOK ON" card, spotting a HANDTRUCK in the hall. go to the garden, PEA's dumb ass is there piling up beds
Pea: Draku followed me to the garden
Shadow: When I exit STORAGE, TWO is gone and I enter the ELEVATOR to go down.

Agastya: I cut off DUDE'S ARMS and order him to moonwalk again, FWD puts ELYK in a DAPPER GHOST COSTUME. I head to SURGERY with DUDE'S ARMS while FWD goes downstairs with the DAPPER ZOMBIE ELYK.
TwoF: while at west stairs, I spot FWD leaving the morgue with a tophat ghost, and they go downstairs
FWD: ELYK and I leave the MORGUE and I see TWO_FINGER just standing outside. I then head down through the CAFETERIA where SHADOW and LASSIE are coming in and DREI is leaving to fuck knows where.
Shadow: Head to the CAFETERIA as DREI leaves it. FUN WITH DESPAIR enters from WEST STAIRS, leading a TOP HAT GHOST with him.
Drei: leave, passing shadow in the cafeteria. go to my room and sleep
Draku: we both enter different halls, come back out in the lobby, FWD leads another ghost wearing a tophat into the center, i am intrigued by this
Pea: draku and i enter different halls and get to the lobby
Seal: I head to STORAGE, FOOMING the HALLWAY WALL to mark that I was there. In STORAGE, I get a CLEAR TOTE BAG to keep my DRILL, STAPLER, and FOOMS in. I put a FUMIKA on the STORAGE WALL inside to show that I was there.

FWD: So yeah, ELYK and I head into the LOBBY and PEA with another GHOST (Draku) watch ELYK suck my dick. I then make him drink the CAMOPRAM and I rip the GHOST SHEET OFF, revealing that he's magically disappeared. Then I get ELYK to slap DRAKU with the DELUSIONOL.
Draku: TOPHAT GHOST performs heat tent succ on him and FWD whips the sheet away to reveal pus all over his dick. I get delusionol'd.
Pea: desp gets his dick sucked, goes upstairs. draku got patched with something
TwoF: agastya comes out of the morgue and we go to surgery together. blasterwyrms managed to put his arm back on without help, I'm glad he didn't pass out from blood loss or something
Agastya: Meet TWO_FINGER around SURGERY. Catch a glimpse of BLASTERWYRMS re-attaching an arm before leaving to the hall. Of note is that at this point I am under the effects of an ADRENALINE SHOT, all accounts of seeing me after this point should keep this in mind.
Blasterwyrms: AGASTYA and TWO come in and dump some new ARMS into the room.

Agastya: I take one of DUDE'S HANDS off and swing back by the LAB while TWO begins prepping. In the LAB I dip the hand in the HELL JELLY and it turns into UNDESCRIBABLE MUSH. Fascinating! Meanwhile, DUDE MOONWALKS through the LAB into the HALL.
TwoF: agastya leaves some arms with me and he leaves
FWD: Then I go upstairs

Blasterwyrms: I head into the HALL where I run into SEAL carrying a BAG and stapling MINUSCULE FLUSTERED GIRLS all across the WALLS.
Seal: I head for the PHARMACY, FOOMING the HALLWAY WALLS as I go. I see BLASTERWYRMS leaving SURGERY, and the two of us enter the PHARMACY, where I take a BOTTLE of CAMOPRAM and a BOTTLE of HELL JELLY. BLASTERWYRMS and I both go to the LABS; I see AGASTYA on the way over and ATTEMPT TO INTIMIDATE HIM with my POWER DRILL. Also, I continue FOOMING the walls in the PHARMACY and in the HALLWAY WALLS.
Blasterwyrms: SEAL and I grab some meds from the PHARMACY and head to the LABS. We pass AGASTYA as he's leaving, and SEAL takes a swing at him with her DRILL.
Agastya: On my way to STORAGE, SEAL tries to hit me with a DRILL but misses. BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

FWD: repent for my GHOST SEX over the PA
Draku: run with PEA to the cafeteria. peek into the rec room and dont see anything. FWD taunts me over the PA
Pea: [goes to cafeteria, hears FWD PA announcement]
Seal: In the LABS, BLASTERWYRMS and MYSELF ANALYZE the MEDICATIONS. I find an abandoned HELL JELLY and ANALYSIS as well, and take both with me. There's also some MEAT MUSH in here, for some reason. I hear FUN WITH DESPAIR repenting for his SINS over the PA, but there is no repent for the EVILS he has committed.
Shadow: Head to the KITCHEN where there's a VAT full of FIRE. What the fuck? I EXTINGUISH it and begin baking some BANANA BREAD. FUN WITH DESPAIR repents for sins over PA.
Blasterwyrms: We spend some time analyzing our meds in the LABS. I see SEAL grab some ABANDONED MEDICINE and ABANDONED RESULTS. We hear FUN WITH DESPAIR over the PA going on about ghost blowjobs or something. We leave with our results and head to the LOBBY.
Agastya: In STORAGE, I obtain a BOWLING BALL. Taking it back to SURGERY, I kindly request that TWO SURGICALLY ATTACHES IT AS ONE OF MY HANDS. He OBLIGES. TWO begins surgically replacing MY ARMS with DUDE'S ARMS, ATTACHING THE BOWLING BALL TO ONE OF THEM IN PLACE OF A HAND. While this is happening, FWD REPENTS FOR HIS SINS over the PA.
TwoF: agastya comes back with a bowling ball. I replace agastya's arms with the ones he brought, replacing one of the hands with the bowling ball. During the surgery, FWD uses the PA

Draku: cross to the kitchen where the PUS GHOST is putting a PUS KNIFE into a VAT, which is set on FIRE. he offers me banana bread, which I eat as he dematerializes into pus (there is apparently a smaller doglike pus ghost with them)
Shadow: Finish and take it with me as I leave the KITCHEN, there's a GHOST entering this time and I offer him a slice.
Seal: Both myself and BLASTERWYRMS leave and head down to the LOBBY. I have left a FUMIKA in the LABS on the way out. DUDE is MOONWALKING in the HALLWAY again, while TWO and AGASTYA leave the SURGERY and head opposite directions. AGASTYA has a BOWLING BALL for a hand??????????? He is heading the direction I'm coming from towards the LABS, while TWO heads DOWNSTAIRS with me.
Blasterwyrms: DUDE is fucking moonwalking in the HALL again god damnit. I see TWO and AGASTYA leave SURGERY but leave in opposite directions. Why does AGASTYA have a BOWLING BALL for a hand? He's heading the way SEAL and I came as TWO heads DOWNSTAIRS with us.
Agastya: After we're done we both enter the hall, but I head towards STORAGE while TWO goes in the other direction.
TwoF: once the surgery is finished, me and agastya leave and I go towards the stairs and spot dude moonwalking again, sans arms. seal and blasterwyrms come out of the labs and the three of us head down the stairs
FWD: go into STORAGE

Draku: run to west buy, passing PEA again, who is pushing a handtruck of boxes
Pea: on my way to the cafeteria, with my truck full of toilet seats, ghost draku goes to west buy.
Seal: SHADOW and LASSIE pass us on the way up and offer all of us some BANANA BREAD, which TWO FINGER and I take but BLASTERWYRMS refuses. Also, I continue posting FUMIKAS in the HALLS and STAIRCASE.
Shadow: Take BANANA BREAD upstairs, passing SEAL, BLASTERWYRMS and TWO FINGER. BLASTERWYRMS refuses the BANANA BREAD slice I offer but the other two accept.
Blasterwyrms: SHADOW and LASSIE offer us some BANANA BREAD on the STAIRS. SEAL and TWO partake but my seventh sense tells me not to, so I politely decline.
TwoF: as we're going down seal plasters cute girls all over, while the animal duo comes up the stairs and gives me and seal some banana breaf
Agastya: In storage, I knock FWD THE FUCK OUT with my NEW BOWLING BALL HAND. There is an audiable METAL CLANG upon impact.
FWD: that fucker AGASTYA KOs me

Draku: jump into a box in the storage 2 and jump back out in a FULL-ON FIREFIGHTER SUIT BUT IT HAS GHOSTBUSTERS LOGOS ON IT
Pea: at the lobby: 2f, seal and blasterwyrms go downstairs
Seal: Once the THREE of us are in the LOBBY, I see PEA pushing a HANDTRUCK full of BOXES towards the EAST HALL, and ELYK'S CORPSE climbing the MONOSHIKA STATUE. I staple my ANALYSIS RESULTS to the MONOSHIKA STATUE, along with another FUMIKA, and then the THREE of us all go different directions; I head to the CAFETERIA, BLASTERWYRMS to the GIFT SHOP, and TWO FINGER to the FOYER.
Blasterwyrms: As the three of us enter the LOBBY, I see PEA with a HANDTRUCK FUCKTON of BOXES heading to EAST HALL, and ELYK'S CORPSE scaling the MONOSHIKA STATUE. SEAL takes her ANALYSIS RESULTS and a MINUSCULE FLUSTERED GIRL and staples them to the STATUE. I head to the GIFT SHOP as TWO leaves for the FOYER and SEAL to the CAFETERIA.
TwoF: once we get to the lobby we see pea moving a handtruck with boxes to east hall. elyk climbs the statue. seal goes to cafeteria. blasterwyrms goes to gift shop. I go to foyer to look around
Pea: kyle is climbing the statue, the base is covered in pus. 2f goes to the foyer. seal goes to the cafeteria. blasterwyrms to the gift shop.
Shadow: Look around UPSTAIRS where MINISCULE FLUSTERED GIRLS are stapled to the fucking walls. DUDE is MOONWALKING in the hall again and I meet AGASTYA as he leaves STORAGE.

Draku: run into the cafeteria shouting my fearlessness of ghosts, throwing down my "THE SPOOK HAS BEEN NEUTRALIZED" card. SEAL sees me while on her way to WEST BUY with a BAG
Seal: I head through the CAFETERIA towards the WEST BUY, passing by GHOSTBUSTER DRAKU, who shouts about how he ain't afraid of no Ghost , and throws a CARD on the floor labelled "THE SPOOK HAS BEEN NEUTRALIZED" before he runs to the WEST STAIRS. I FUMIKA the wall in the CAFETERIA and in the WEST BUY.
Shadow: LASSIE, AGASTYA and I wait for the ELEVATOR to arrive and I offer AGASTYA a slice. He struggles to eat it since he's holding a BOWLING BALL, but eventually manages.
Agastya: I run into SHADOW AND LASSIE while waiting on the ELEVATOR. In the meanwhile, SHADOW offers me some BANANA BREAD, which I eat.
Blasterwyrms: I buy some STATIONARY to compose my LETTER OF APOLOGY to the late BARACK OBAMA.
TwoF: go to lobby, then east hall where I see pea pulling beds out of rooms.
Pea: east hall: i start swapping beds for shitters, 2f enters the hall.

Draku: go upstairs to the LABS, see PUS HANDPRINTS at one of the desks
Seal: In the TOILET STORAGE, I put up another FUMIKA and FLUSH the TWO HELL JELLIES and ONE CAMOPRAM I have TAKEN (edit: i dont know why i originally had "stolen" here since i took them from the pharmacy/labs oops). I staple the PACKAGING for the MEDS on the wall near the FUMIKA and leave.
TwoF: pea screams and leaves brainmasters room with the bed
Pea: i see the corpse and scream(?), 2f enters the room after i take the bed out. nothing was on BM's face.

Draku: leave the labs, see DUDE MOONWALKING in the hall again
Shadow: Shadow: We all leave the ELEVATOR and enter the LOBBY where AGASTYA passes out on the floor??? Did he exhaust himself??? ELYK'S CORPSE is on top of the MONOSHIKA STATUE, which has some ANALYSIS RESULTS stapled to it as well as a MINISCULE FLUSTERED GIRL. There is PUS around the base. Jesus christ. See BLASTERWYRMS leaving GIFT SHOP and return to EAST HALL.
Blasterwyrms: As I leave the GIFT SHOP I see SHADOW, LASSIE, and AGASTYA leave the ELEVATOR. I also see AGASTYA pass the fuck out and hit the floor. Ouch. SHADOW and LASSIE keep walking and head to EAST HALL. I head to the CAFETERIA and leave my LETTER at the base of MEAT OBAMA.
Agastya: We head down towards the lobby together, where I promptly pass out in the middle of the lobby, probably from my ADRENALINE HIGH ending and realizing my arms are NOT MY OWN ARMS.
TwoF: I go in brainmasters room and see the owners body next to a toilet.
Pea: drei is asleep, i toss him out
drei: pea comes in my room

Blasterwyrms: I try to cook up some GROUND BEEF for LASSIE in the KITCHEN, but then I remember that all the meat was used for OBAMA'S MEAT-MORIAL. Leave the KITCHEN to see SEAL paying her respects to MEAT OBAMA and leave.
Seal: I head back through the CAFETERIA, paying my respects to OBAMEAT and noticing an APOLOGY LETTER from BLASTERWYRMS at the BASE. BLASTERWYRMS comes out of the KITCHEN as I head to the LOBBY. I FUMIKA the CAFETERIA WALL again.

Draku: go back down to the lobby, spot ANALYSIS RESULTS stapled to the statue, PUS at the base. elyk's corpse is at the top
Draku: activate my final spell card "THE REAL GHOSTS WERE INSIDE US ALL ALONG"
Seal: I see GHOSTBUSTER DRAKU come DOWNSTAIRS and leave a CARD in the LOBBY, labelled "THE REAL GHOSTS WERE INSIDE US ALL ALONG." I FUMIKA the LOBBY WALL, and see DEAD KYLE still on top of the MONOSHIKA STATUE. DEAD KYLE does not have a GHOST COSTUME on.
Shadow: PEA is dragging beds into the GARDEN and refuses my BANANA BREAD. What a jerk.
Pea: shadow and lassie go to their room, i somehow refuse fucking banana bread, why.

Draku: seal and i head back into the east bedroom hall. seal goes to her room and i go into superchao's as i apparently don't think my own room is safe from the pus ghost and sleep on his bed (thank u delusonol for once)
Seal: GHOSTBUSTER DRAKU and I head to the EAST HALL as BLASTERWYRMS enters the LOBBY behind us. I FUMIKA my DOOR as I return to my ROOM as DRAKU enters SUPERCHAO'S ROOM.
Blasterwyrms: I walk with her to the LOBBY and see her and DRAKU leaving to their respective ROOMS. There's a CARD on the floor that reads "THE REAL GHOSTS WERE INSIDE US ALL ALONG." ELYK'S CORPSE is still hanging out on top of the STATUE.
Shadow: Go to ROOM where BED replaced with a TOILET and I go to sleep there. WHAT?!?!?
TwoF: pea brings beds to garden

TwoF: I go to lobby. taking the elevator, I go to the office

TwoF: I use the pa
Draku: before i fall asleep in the only non-toilet fashion in the house TwoF pops on the PA talking about 3 lights or 7 buttons on something. ok honey
Seal: My BED has been replaced by a TOILET. Shortly before I somehow fall asleep, I hear TWO FINGER on the PA saying something about 3 lights or 7 buttons or... something.
Blasterwyrms: Head to my room. I notice yet another MINUSCULE FLUSTERED GIRL stapled to SEAL's door. Where the fuck is my bed and why the fuck is there a toilet here? Try to sleep on the floor but TWO is on the PA talking about 3 lights or 7 buttons or some cryptic shit like that. Schleep.
Pea: draku's card spooks me
Draku
@Yrrzy How long is a "major action"? I wish to try to run from the center of the Lobby to BrainMaster's room and back in the span of a "major action" and figure how much spare time I have.
Yrrzy
If you attempted to CAMOPRAM from the LOBBY to someone's ROOM, and perform an action there, you would decloak in the ROOM.
Draku
@Yrrzy if someone AFKs do they just sleep the entire night
Yrrzy
Potentially, but nobody has AFKed so far to find out.
(I'd really rather people submit some bare minimum actions tho cause hiding in ur room is Dumb)