God
you want me to believe that chemtrails don't ezist, but the Shrek DOESNT have a penis modelled underneath his LOINCLOTH?????
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Yrrzy
layers
Shroomguy
(Aug 28, 2016 at 1:48 PM)Yrr Wrote: layers

[Image: Onion_on_White.JPG]
The Beef Baron
Beako
Chemtrails are real but much like the moon landing, Shrek's penis is a myth.
T-man
[Image: 4AHcPCr.png]
Spritanium
I mean for a reasonable estimate I'd say somewhere around 15 inches of uncut glory, with plenty of swamp smegma

Fiona must be fucking wrecked down there
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Beako
(Aug 30, 2016 at 4:52 AM)T-man Wrote: [Image: 4AHcPCr.png]
[Image: 95rTACo.png]
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
xclusive pic of shrek sounding
Spoiler:
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
God
(Aug 30, 2016 at 5:05 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Fiona must be fucking wrecked down there

umm can you cut out things like this
God
(Aug 30, 2016 at 8:44 PM)wtl Wrote: even shreks foreskin has layers i imagine. its ok tho cuz his dick is just one of those trumpets he has on his head anyway

lmao
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
(Aug 30, 2016 at 10:31 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote:
(Aug 30, 2016 at 5:05 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Fiona must be fucking wrecked down there

umm can you cut out things like this

Shrek and Fiona have sex (as evidenced by their children) and Shrek has a humongous dick, so wouldn't it stand to reason
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
pls no more ogre sex imagery
kaZaam
shrek babes are prob the scariest thing in a kids movi
God
don't talk about fiona's vulva as if it's something that necessarily gets defiled/devalued when she has sex, it's part of an insipid and hateful myth that comes from christian values of feminine purity that blames women for the appearance of their genitals if they have the gall to enjoy their sexuality. enjoy their sexuality kinda like, you know, men do.
God
also no-one said that shrek's dick is big anyway
God
and lyk if u cant deal with a baggy pussy then lyk thats ur own insecurities lmao keep that to yourself
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
if theres eber a movie 5 we better see shrek's dick
God
(Aug 30, 2016 at 11:09 PM)wtl Wrote: tfw you will never be fucked by shrek

never say never; technological advancements are happening fast