Mario
[deleted]
God
talking abot shreks hog doesnt mean u can get sloppy with bein disrespectful to vulvas. the swamp is my terf and if ppl r gunna dis my girl fiona then ofc im gonna call them out
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
This is fair. You have changed my viewpoint of fiona's vulva
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
(Aug 31, 2016 at 12:28 AM)wtl Wrote: c shrektion
fix'd
kaZaam
(Aug 31, 2016 at 12:46 AM)Spritanium Wrote: This is fair. You have changed my viewpoint of fiona's vulva
kaZaam
the weirdest shit ever tho is donk & dragon's babes.

like did he just sit in her vagine n jerk off or something
kaZaam
how do you jerk off w hooves????!!!??
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Spritanium
Whenever I hear clopping I think of the coconuts in monty python

Probably a similar sound but wetter
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
The Rumor Come Out: Does Shrek is Hung?

Shrek is hung is the most discussed in the minus world in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his hung. At that time he became the massive social networking rumor. The public, especially his viewers are shocked. He just came out with his positive rumor which is spread massively. This time is not about his Smashmouth career, but his positive rumor. The rumor is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this ogre revealed himself as huge penis. Do you still believe or not, this rumor is really much talked by people even in a person of his viewers.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
[Image: PoBI1Ms.jpg]
the authentic shrek expereince
God
[Image: tumblr_n7xizykITE1sfh984o1_500.jpg]
God
spongebob's pussy confirmed SHREKDICK-GRADE ELASTIC 💯
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED