Draku
@monokuma negative man gave the ok, i wish to ask his boogeyman what happened
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spooks?
(Oct 23, 2017 at 7:19 PM)Turb Wrote: go ahead and check my boogeyman if you need to
TURB'S BOOGEYMAN leaves and then comes back with a trash bag and returns to under the bed.
Spooks?
There is not a single SOOT TRAIL in sight.

NEGATIVE MAN'S BOOGEYMAN lies on top of the bed frame and then mimes having something ripped out from underneath him.

He leaves the room and returns with some WINE. He plays a quick game of LIAR'S DICE against himself and somehow loses, prompting him to throw the wine bottle out the door and cry for a very long time.
Draku
@monokuma i wish to inspect the strangle marks on the victim's neck

also, i wish to ask kokichi's boogeyman shit he agreed 2 it
Spooks?
KOKICHI'S BOOGEYMAN leaves and is never seen again....

Until the next night anyway.
Spooks?
Up close, RON'S NECK CHUNKS appear to have HAND MARKS on them, but deep to a degree where a normal human would not have the strength to leave them
Draku
@monokuma KYLE GAVE THE OK WHERES HIS BOOGEYMAN
Spooks?
ELYK'S BOOGEYMAN emerges from under the bed and grabs a shitload of CLOTHES. He turns towards the BED and holds out some of them and mimes explaining something.

The BOOGEYMAN then drops the clothes, switches roles, ponders something for a bit, then shrugs and eats the formerly-held clothes.

He then leaves, but returns in a while.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
@Monokuma How's the aftermath of the destruction of the walkway. I doubt anything is salvagable but did it cause any damage below it? The courtyard may be underneath but it sounds like some others were up to stuff down there that may have been interrupted. Also not sure if this was mentioned or not but aside from the charred skin and vague strangulation marks does he show any signs of some previous incident either on the top or bottom half? He was naked the whole time so perhaps he has something not looked at yet. (gross)
"Let's play our lives away!"
Turb
@"Monokuma" does ron have TWO DISTINCT hand marks on his neck or is it impossible to tell
Draku
@monokuma
are the hand marks distinct or can they be identified as the same hand multiple times
Spooks?
There are the marks of more than one hand, but you cannot tell if they are all the same hand used multiple times or not because of the severity of the burns
Spooks?
(Oct 23, 2017 at 9:15 PM)ZiggZagg Wrote: @Monokuma How's the aftermath of the destruction of the walkway. I doubt anything is salvagable but did it cause any damage below it? The courtyard may be underneath but it sounds like some others were up to stuff down there that may have been interrupted. Also not sure if this was mentioned or not but aside from the charred skin and vague strangulation marks does he show any signs of some previous incident either on the top or bottom half? He was naked the whole time so perhaps he has something not looked at yet. (gross)

The WALKWAY is in pieces. Some broken glass and drops of PASTA SAUCE are around the edges.

The COURTYARD contains a SAUCY CHAINSAW, some BEDDING, BROKEN GLASS, a BURNED TREE, UNDERWEAR, LADDERS, and the words YOU'RE NEXT, KIRA carved into the ground.

Besides the HAND MARKS and BURNS, RON JEREMY appears to be fine.

His DICK however reeks of CUM AND PISS.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
(Oct 23, 2017 at 9:23 PM)Monokuma Wrote: some BEDDING,
Can I identify any of the bedding as my own or anyone else who reported losing theirs? How did they fair through all the damage?
"Let's play our lives away!"
Spooks?
(Oct 23, 2017 at 9:28 PM)ZiggZagg Wrote:
(Oct 23, 2017 at 9:23 PM)Monokuma Wrote: some BEDDING,
Can I identify any of the bedding as my own or anyone else who reported losing theirs? How did they fair through all the damage?
All off the BEDDING is identical, and although it is dirty, it is in good condition
Turb
@"Monokuma" can i check for soot elsewhere, i.e. on any doorknobs or public areas
Spooks?
There is no SOOT anywhere except the victim's BEDROOM and directly under the HOLE
Elyk
@monokuma I allow a bedroom check
El Negro
I'm telling you all, I was only repairing the walkway, wasn't trying to actually kill anybody...! I will explain how things went, let me just remember, and... oh, that's right! This is how it started:

- After I woke up I saw Apollo with a platter on his hand heading onto the study, but I didn't care about him so I just went to the walkway to see how things were around! Apollo was working on some things inside of the study, but Angie's need of joining her weird prayers just got me off.

- I saw the walkway being a bit weakened, so I headed to the supply room and got me a hammer to see if I could fix it with my insane repairing skills. When I got back to the walkway, I saw Draku exit the shower and entering Angie's room, pretty suspicious if you ask me; anyway! I try to fix that screw loose in one of the sides but he started throwing lots of bedding and mattresses from different rooms into the hallway, but he eventually moved out to the porch.

- Some time later, Ron Jeremy ran past me, naked and sporting a gigantic boner, which was pretty amusing to see even though it could be found as ridiculous. Elyk approached to me holding a lot of underwear and threw it onto the bridge for no reason, asking me what I was doing. I did tell him I was trying to repair the bridge! But he didn't believe me, or so I think.

- When I was almost done fixing it, a ladder hit the walkway from below and destroyed it, sending me down and falling on top of someone who was standing on the shack. From then on, I got knocked out and since then, the night was over for me.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Turb
@"Monokuma" any traces of stray paint in the house or ron's room?