Two_Finger
@Monokuma are there any trails of piss?
Spooks?
(Oct 23, 2017 at 9:44 PM)Elyk Wrote: @monokuma I allow a bedroom check
ELYK'S BEDROOM is pristine, besides a few drops of CUM in the middle of his floor.

There is a flowerpot on his bedside table
Spooks?
(Oct 23, 2017 at 9:56 PM)Turb Wrote: @"Monokuma" any traces of stray paint in the house or ron's room?
The only PAINT in the house is in the STUDY, around the OBAMATUA PAINTING, and on KOKICHI'S DOOR.

(Oct 23, 2017 at 10:00 PM)Two_Finger Wrote: @Monokuma are there any trails of piss?
There are bare, pissy footprints leading from the LIBRARY to RON'S ROOM
Elyk
@Monokuma I interrogate John Freeman's boogeyman.
Draku
@monokuma yrr boogeyman
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spooks?
(Oct 23, 2017 at 10:15 PM)Draku Wrote: @monokuma yrr boogeyman
(Oct 23, 2017 at 10:12 PM)Elyk Wrote: @Monokuma I interrogate John Freeman's boogeyman.
JOHN FREEMAN'S BOOGEYMAN emerges from under the bed alongside his brother, GORDON BOOGEYMAN.

The first one puts a sheet on the latter and they leave, then return later.

A third BOOGEYMAN comes in and trashes the room sometimes before they return
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Are we permitted to look about for a book about these boogeymen and their functions say in the library or wherever books have been strewn about during the fiesta?
"Let's play our lives away!"
Dude
@Monokuma are bare handed kills banned for some reason because it ain't in the rules or anything
Draku
@ziggzagg can you PM monokuma and ask him about your encounter with angie and how hard you were being dragged and if any marks were left on your body afterwards?
Spooks?
(Oct 23, 2017 at 10:17 PM)ZiggZagg Wrote: Are we permitted to look about for a book about these boogeymen and their functions say in the library or wherever books have been strewn about during the fiesta?
You pick up a classic tome labelled "The Basics of Boogeymen".

A chapter catches your eye that discloses their functions. Apparently, despite being created to scare children, after the brutal murder of one, they turned over a new leaf.

They like to eat clothes and confetti, and are very good at skits. Tales tell of times this knowledge was used to buy the silence of boogeymen.

(Oct 23, 2017 at 10:21 PM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma are bare handed kills banned for some reason because it ain't in the rules or anything
Technically no, but there is an almost impossible chance of them succeeding unless the victim was drugged.
Elyk
@Monokuma is the glass bridge totally destroyed or can someone walk out onto it a bit?
Spooks?
(Oct 23, 2017 at 10:47 PM)Elyk Wrote: @Monokuma is the glass bridge totally destroyed or can someone walk out onto it a bit?

There is a bit of overhanging glass that you would need to stand on to throw something into the courtyard
Two_Finger
@ZiggZagg post plz
Draku
@ziggzagg PLEASE TELL US
John Freeman
zig pls post ur zagging answer before time limit
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Yah, she left some marks. But I would say it was more she's just a persistent lass than some sort of Bull's Strength. Nothing serious nor suspicious that catches my eye.
Draku
(Oct 23, 2017 at 10:54 PM)ZiggZagg Wrote: Yah, she left some marks. But I would say it was more she's just a persistent lass than some sort of Bull's Strength. Nothing serious nor suspicious that catches my eye.
is this off of your own assumption or because of info you got
Turb
@"Monokuma" look really hard at the soot for literally anything identifying at all
Snufferin Snagglepuss
(Oct 23, 2017 at 10:55 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Oct 23, 2017 at 10:54 PM)ZiggZagg Wrote: Yah, she left some marks. But I would say it was more she's just a persistent lass than some sort of Bull's Strength. Nothing serious nor suspicious that catches my eye.
is this off of your own assumption or because of info you got

Not entirely sure what you mean. I checked my arms where she dragged my arm and recalled how it went down. She wasn't particularly strong she was just very obstinate and dedicated to what she was doing.