Draku
lets get that autopsy on gordon going to figure out what the chemicals in his lungs were
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spooks?
(Oct 25, 2017 at 10:52 PM)Draku Wrote: lets get that autopsy on gordon going to figure out what the chemicals in his lungs were
Did someone say... AUTOPSY?

Alright then! Good thing I always carry a scalpel! Never know when it's gonna come in handy!

Anyway, the chemicals in his lungs appear to be BLEACH, CHLORINE, and... PISS?

...You guys can deal with this one yourselves. I'm out.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
(Oct 25, 2017 at 10:19 PM)Yuno Wrote: head to room
on way fumes use shirt to protect
go to room sleep

Where exactly was this Yuno?
"Let's play our lives away!"
Angie Yonaga
[Image: hxaKFWq.png]
What a night! Angie had some real progress with her goal of gaining converts to Atua! She's ready to tell you all about it!

[Image: iDFZyzJ.png]
As always, Angie woke up praying to Atua, seeking his divine guidance for the night ahead. Once she was inspired, she went to the study, looking around for anything that might be helpful! She only found a couple books, though, and they didn't really tell her anything useful. She should just listen to Atua instead. Draku was there when Angie entered the study, surrounded by Halloween decorations and moaning really loudly, but he left by the time Angie was done looking around. That's when Angie decided to just go downstairs and out to the courtyard to run another prayer circle.

[Image: L1JPxaM.png]
The really divine part is that Turb joined without Angie even needing to persaude him! Angie is so proud! Angie and Turb prayed to Atua for a while, noticing some halloween decorations making ghost noises. Then Negative Man showed up and just sat there crying instead of trying to pray. It was the least divine thing Angie had ever seen, and she was so annoyed by it she and Turb decided to stop praying. Angie can pick it up tomorrow night! Turb gave Angie an orange, which was very nice of him, and Angie went to the outhouse for a while, before going to the parlor. She saw Gato there and tried to challenge him to billiards, but he refused to play.

[Image: UUJQ6UJ.png]
However, a man in a Ku Klux Klan outfit showed up after that, and Angie destroyed him, body and soul! At billiards, of course. After that man was done losing to her at billiards, Angie saw Dude come in to drink whiskey and leave, and then Monokuma show up to beat her at billiards. It was a humbling experience, teaching Angie a valuable lesson: she needs to get good so she can win her money back the next time the bear tries to hustle her! John Freeman drove by during all this, followed by Archer_Est, and then the Klansman took his outfit off and turned out to be Draku! Angie would have never suspected! After she was done playing, Angie went to go to bed, and on the way she passed a crying John Freeman, and Draku looking at the dead, burned body of Gordon Freeman. Don't worry, John! Gordon is safe in Atua's arms now, just like Two_Finger and Elyk!

[Image: Fl8e0Vd.png]
What a divine night! Bye-onara!
Yuno
(Oct 25, 2017 at 11:06 PM)ZiggZagg Wrote: Where exactly was this Yuno?

hall to stair
Snufferin Snagglepuss
(Oct 25, 2017 at 11:09 PM)Yuno Wrote:

hall to stair

That's on the side of Kokichi's room where two finger lies. @Monokuma Does two finger have anything chemical/fume related on his body or clothes?
Spooks?
(Oct 25, 2017 at 11:19 PM)ZiggZagg Wrote:
(Oct 25, 2017 at 11:09 PM)Yuno Wrote:

hall to stair

That's on the side of Kokichi's room where two finger lies. @Monokuma Does two finger have anything chemical/fume related on his body or clothes?
TWO FINGER's PANTS are soaked in BLEACH.
Turb

>wake up

>pray to atua

>eat my nightly orange as god intended

>wait around for ANGIE in the hall for a while so she can drag me to her prayer circle, she's not around though

>APOLLO leaves the STUDY with a platter and a Justice Law Offices sign

>he shows me his attorney's badge, I respond in kind with an orange and he reluctantly takes it, leaving down the stairs to the parlor

>hear KOKICHI screaming really loudly and having a pissfight or whatever while i'm passing through the study, so i just sigh and go down the stairs

>head to the parlor for some whiskey, throw it in my orange bag

>GATO is chilling in the parlor too

>peek at the courtyard to see the graveyard, the bedding pile is smashed into the ladder pile and there's halloween decorations making loud ass ghost noises

>however i also take another look and find out that this is where the nightly prayer circle is being held!! great

>i join it but then NEGATIVE MAN runs up and starts crying and rolling on the floor, so me and ANGIE both give up

>I give her an orange and she takes it, heading into the outhouse right after

>ZIGGZAGG comes in from the parlor a bit after, and goes through the bedding pile to find his own bedding. He can't find it so he just leaves, looking rather frustrated i will admit

>i start heading for the kitchen, but on the way I see someone leap over the glass walkway from patio to patio really fast :motorcycle:

>get to the kitchen intending to look for cheesy phrase beer glasses, but then

>there's a floating knife

>lunging at me

>so i just kinda get the hell out of there and run through the dining room and into wine storage

>EL NEGRO is standing there with a baton talking about politics with MONOKUMA, and I take this opportunity to get some expensive wine

>enter the 2f right hallway, KOKICHI is there taping north korean propaganda to his door

>we stare at each other for a few minutes, i weigh my options now that i don't have a glass

>and then i just dump the entire bottle of whiskey on the floor in front of him and silently leave

>anyway, i go down through the wine stairs again

>but an open wine bottle comes down through the hole in RON JEREMY'S ROOM, and toxic fumes start coming out of it wtf

>i run the hell out of there into the hall because i feel like i'm literally dying

>i only manage to reach the trophy room before collapsing for the night

Apollo Justice
(Oct 25, 2017 at 10:46 PM)Kokichi Ouma Wrote: Sure, I'll bite. Prosecute me daddy~

Well, I'm a defense attorney, but I have some questions for you.
Can you discuss what happened after you knocked Ms. Yuno unconscious? I'm interested in how you responded. Did you see fit to take her chemical sprayer after she'd attacked you with it?
John Freeman
ill get you back evil boss
Snufferin Snagglepuss
@monokuma so only the pants are covered in bleach. Everywhere else is fine? Can we check Kokichi's clothes after his war with Yuno in the Library? Any chemicals on him or perchance not on his pants?
Spooks?
(Oct 25, 2017 at 11:46 PM)ZiggZagg Wrote: @monokuma so only the pants are covered in bleach. Everywhere else is fine? Can we check Kokichi's clothes after his war with Yuno in the Library? Any chemicals on him or perchance not on his pants?
Only his pants are, yes.

KOKICHI cannot be examined, as he is a player and not a place or object, however none of his clothes in his closet have BLEACH on them at least.
Kokichi Ouma
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...817%29.png]
Alright, alright, since you guys are no fun I'll tell... part of what happened.

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...837%29.png]
So I was getting pictures from my Kim Jong-il book to redecorate my door after Angie painted it. Yuno saw it and went full yandere, and tried to attack me using a pressure washer full of bleach.

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...287%29.png]
However, I was able to counter her easily! Yuno was no match for the great ninja skills of Kokichi Ouma! I knocked her out and resumed my nightly activities of door redecorating, while she stormed off salty as hell.

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...818%29.png]
After that, I... found TwoFinger. And that's all there is to it!
Apollo Justice
Okay, I'll ask the obvious question. Where did you find Mr. Finger?
Dude
well evidence points to the library right now, if not dragged from the study through that secret passage
Apollo Justice
Mr. @"Monokuma", could you compare the odd wine bottle to Mr. Finger's injury?
Also, what was in the bottle?
Spooks?
(Oct 26, 2017 at 12:32 AM)Apollo Justice Wrote: Mr. @"Monokuma", could you compare the odd wine bottle to Mr. Finger's injury?
Also, what was in the bottle?
The injury does not match a WINE BOTTLE and in fact appears to be from a SPHERICAL OBJECT.

The bottle contains the same chemicals found on GORDON FREEMAN
Draku
inspect kokichi's door closer for signs of the blood being messed with in some way
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spooks?
(Oct 26, 2017 at 12:55 AM)Draku Wrote: inspect kokichi's door closer for signs of the blood being messed with in some way
The BLOOD goes into his room, leaving a trail.

There appears to be marks where a finger was dragged through it, and on his door, on top of NORTH KOREAN PROPAGANDA, is the message "KOKICHI DID IT".

Beyond that, nothing is out of place
Archer_Est

>Wake up in a somewhat pissy mood

>still have my wine bottle from last night, feel like smashing it on angie's fucking door but decide not to cause it's my last one and I want drank

>enter the study and start chugging this good ass wine until draku comes in with a stupid bag and starts making some dumb ghost decorations with some tape recorders and shit

>holy fuck he won't shut up are you kidding me

>finally get fed up with it and go downstairs, see yuno going into supply closet, okay hi

>make it to trophy room, still want to drink, continue to get smashed on the rest of my wine hell yes

>I'M FUKCGING LIT FAM WE DRUNK AF

>memory kinda shit

>Ziggzagg walks in after a bit and high fives the severed hand in the trophy case then dude comes in and takes it like a dick as if he owns the thing

>GOD DAMN MOTORCYCLE MAN comes in with a rocket launcher, asks me about a body, dude I don't fucking know I'm drunk as hell, get annoyed at him and leave again after people start piling in

>everyone in the parlor looks normal except a dude in a klan hood idk

>decide everyone's ruining my buzz, still annoyed, wanna go to bed, walk past john freeman on my way to bed who is goin into twofingers room

>don't fucking care, too drunk, go to bed

Side note, monokuma, we need more alcohol. Or at least we will soon enough.