Snufferin Snagglepuss
(Oct 26, 2017 at 1:49 AM)Archer_Est Wrote: >Ziggzagg walks in after a bit and high fives the severed hand in the trophy case then dude comes in and takes it like a dick as if he owns the thing

@Elyk We found your hand's disappearance.
"Let's play our lives away!"
Apollo Justice
[Image: ziXS6xU.gif]
Setting Up My Office

Again, I headed to the STUDY as soon as I woke up.
On my way there, Draku, clad in a white hood, bumped into me on his way to the PATIO.
I could hear someone praying as I entered the STUDY.

I made a sign and went down to the PARLOR to hang it up.
Turb handed me an orange on my way downstairs.
After hanging up the sign, I walked out into the courtyard. Yuno was there with her cleaning supplies.

Later, I headed back to my room. Angie was playing pool at the time.
In the corner behind Angie, Gato was slumped over. He looked a bit like lemon gelatin.
My bed was still missing so I curled up on the floor and eventually passed out.
Shedinja
too lazy rn to write my own version of my testimony rn

You wake up, having had a terrible nightmare, perhaps an omen of dark things to come.

Anyway spook memes aside, you get up and find your BANANA KIGURUMI. Why do you have one? Who fucking knows, it’s a mystery. Twitching slightly, you exit your room and slide on your ass downstairs, through the TROPHY ROOM and PARLOR, then to the COURTYARD, where you hose yourself off, shake most of the WATER off, and put the BANANA KIGURUMI on as a PILE OF BEDDING rolls past you, dropping HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS that make annoying sounds..

Then you go to the PARLOR, seeing someone leave. A big sign is up that says “JUSTICE LAW OFFICES”, you wait there, where you just loiter for a while.

TURB enters, grabs some WHISKEY, then goes out into the COURTYARD, and a while later ANGIE enters and challenges you to a game of BILLIARDS.You decline and keep chilling, because you’re too cool for that bros. Anyway, a bit later, a fuckin KLANSMAN comes in and declares that it’s a party now, which is FINE, you guess.

You hang out a while longer, and MONOKUMA shows up and joins the party, and DUDE runs through. Later still, JOHN FREEMAN and a SUPER DRUNK ARCHER_EST bumble their way through as well. The KLANSMAN disrobes and reveals himself as DRAKU, then goes to bed. After a bit longer, you decide to go to bed yourself, passing a BROKEN WINE BOTTLE in the hall as you do.
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Pea
rip
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Forgot to give Acct.
Wake up, time to do something this time. Go read some books about the house in the study. Phantom Thievery is left open. Head to Lobby and notice Gato doing a sick spot-on worm impression so I leave him be. Keep goin. Angie takes some food into the outhouse. Guess I won't be praying tonight. Turb is leaving a crying negative man, but it's nice to see him out and about. Halloween decorations screaming and shit. Go to check my bedding so I can sleep but I can't find my own. I'll be back. Stroll to trophy room and give the hand a high five, it's not nice to flip people off anyways. Archer was just relaxing, drinking. Good call. Make it to the wine room and Maurice and El Negro are just chilling there. Party a bit and Maurice leaves so I take my own wine and leave. Start heading back to my room so I can put some shit down. Drop some stuff off but have one last thing to do. Everyone mentioned the secret passages last time but I needed to see how it worked. As I'm checking it out some weird smell assaults me. Before I can escape into the passage the combination of alcohol and gas knocks me out.
"Let's play our lives away!"
Maurice Leblanc
Okay, I can remember what happened this time. No head injuries. Just some . . . weirdness.

Maurice directs his head towards the courtyard.

I woke up and headed to the courtyard for a smoke and . . . there was this thing. It was like a gelatin mold you'd see on a 60s dinner table. It eventually donned a skinsuit. Draku nearly killed himself at the same time. I was just sitting back and feeling like my world was unraveling. During my out-of-focus period, that pathetic sack of shit came into the courtyard and started crying.

Maurice disappointingly looks at Negative Man.

I decided to go to the kitchen and check to see what's up in there. Just a knife on the ground, for some reason. I end up going upstairs and have that zeddy guy follow me. I figure that if I'm going to deal with all of this crap, that I might as well have a drink. El Negro is apparently an alcoholic and turns me off the idea of drinking for the evening.

I head back to the courtyard and felt . . . .

Maurice is physically bothered. His hands slowly tremble.

Compelled to start planting something. I make my progress and saw the eccentric ass drag off the corpse to the kitchen. He eventually returns to the library before I finish. I'm pretty sure the killer is Kokichi.
Kokichi Ouma
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...817%29.png]
You guys are so gullible! That wasn't even a good lie! Did you *really* think I was serious about staying in the library all night when multiple people saw me? Of course I was lying!

Amateurs.... Though I can't really expect any better from a group of watersports fetishists.
Apollo Justice
Mr. @Draku, did you manage to, while unconscious, inadvertently decorate the courtyard for a Halloween party?
Draku
(Oct 26, 2017 at 5:27 AM)Apollo Justice Wrote: Mr. @Draku, did you manage to, while unconscious, inadvertently decorate the courtyard for a Halloween party?
yeah i had to pick up my ghost emojis after they fell out of my bag, they probably made a shitload of noise too
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Apollo Justice
Thank you, that explains a few things.

@Kokichi Ouma, do you have any information regarding the library passageway being taped shut?
Maurice Leblanc
Hey, split-bear, I'm gonna take a light to see what is in that hidden tunnel from the library.
Dude
@Monokuma where's 2f bleeding from
Spooks?
(Oct 26, 2017 at 5:49 AM)Maurice Leblanc Wrote: Hey, split-bear, I'm gonna take a light to see what is in that hidden tunnel from the library.
In the LIBRARY TUNNEL, there is pathway behind the BOOKSHELF, with a LADDER leading up to the STUDY.

A MEDIUM SIZED METAL BALL is lying on the ground in a pool of blood at the base of it. A trail of blood leads to the LIBRARY BOOKCASE from where the ball lies.

(Oct 26, 2017 at 5:49 AM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma where's 2f bleeding from
He is bleeding from a deep indentation on his head.
Dude
@Monokuma is kokichi's scarf effeminate
Spooks?
(Oct 26, 2017 at 5:57 AM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma is kokichi's scarf effeminate
it's ok at best
Draku
i would like to check the public grounds for METAL BALLS and things that might include METAL BALLS that they could be removed from
Dude
@Monokuma actually i'll just be direct lol
is there any similar metal balls in public areas
Yuno
Mr. Monokuma am I bleed after fight with Kokichi
Spooks?
(Oct 26, 2017 at 6:01 AM)Draku Wrote: i would like to check the public grounds for METAL BALLS and things that might include METAL BALLS that they could be removed from
(Oct 26, 2017 at 6:01 AM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma actually i'll just be direct lol
is there any similar metal balls in public areas
There is a box of BALL BEARINGS in the SUPPLY ROOM, but none of them match the METAL BALL covered in blood in the passageway.

(Oct 26, 2017 at 6:04 AM)Yuno Wrote: Mr. Monokuma am I bleed after fight with Kokichi
Huh? Why would you be bleeding?
Draku
do the metal ball and ball bearings bear a similar physical appearance?