Dude
i'm just gonna outright ask if the metal ball looks like a bigger ball bearing
Apollo Justice
@Kokichi Ouma, based on accounts given by Mr. Turb and Mr. Leblanc, and corroborated by Mr. Negro, you exited the library and went to your room to hang magazine pages and move Mr. Finger's body. Did it take two trips to bring both the magazines and the body to your room?
Dude
they were two different trips apollo
i saw him decorating his room door at the start of my night and at the end of my night i saw him dragging the body
Kokichi Ouma
(Oct 26, 2017 at 6:43 AM)Apollo Justice Wrote: @Kokichi Ouma, based on accounts given by Mr. Turb and Mr. Leblanc, and corroborated by Mr. Negro, you exited the library and went to your room to hang magazine pages and move Mr. Finger's body. Did it take two trips to bring both the magazines and the body to your room?
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...837%29.png]
Why am I doing your job for you? You're the lawyer, shouldn't you be the one figuring things out?
Apollo Justice
[Image: bmdb4AQ.gif]
Sometimes I wish I had a nice job as a veterinarian, or maybe a gravekeeper...
A job where I don't have to deal with people...
Apollo Justice
I'd like to Present my notes.

Not that they're a piece of decisive evidence or anything like that. In fact, they're kind of a mess. Can anyone make sense of this?
Spoiler:

I wish Ema was here. This would be a lot easier with fingerprinting dust and luminol...
Kokichi Ouma
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...815%29.png]
Ohhh, *now* I see why you were asking me! You're too incompetent to do it yourself! No wonder no one likes your games as much.

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...287%29.png]
I did not move at the speed of sound. First, I soundly defeated Yuno. Shortly after, I heard the scream. Following that, I went to my door to redecorate it, then went back to the library for quite some time.

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...819%29.png]
I'll give you another shot, lawyer boy. Try again with this new info!
Dude
ugh fine i'll stop memeing early and give this timeline a jump start

-WAKE UP
-hard brexit out of my room
-kokichi's decorating his door, there's whiskey at his feet for some reason
-turb heads down the stairs in wine storage
-go down those stairs myself, passing monokuma and el negro
-monokuma follows me because he's monokuma and he does what he wants
-someone goes up stairs on the other side of the hall
-wine bottle falls from the Local Tourist Attraction Ron Jeremy Hole and spews some Toxic Love
-jesus fuck my everything
-detour through the kitchen and dining room because of the gas shit
-pass yuno in the dining room
-in the courtyard, there's a klansman trying to get a rocking party started
-oh hell yeah i love parties

-wait no the other thing
-head into the parlor anyways
-sup klansman
-sup, banana gato?
-sup angie
-sup monokuma who's still following me
-get some whiskey for now and for later
-head into the foyer because i was going to check for some fuckin' ~secrets~
-oh there's jack shit here
-chug the whiskey

-stmumble into the torphy room, grabbing the elyk hand
-stumbl back up to my room
-kokichi's draggin a body and hes all bloody and shit

does this fix kokichi's timeline too or is he still magic
Turb
oh yeah

>i still don't hear anything more specific than kokichi yelling and liquid getting thrown around, but i do hear a door opening and someone heading towards the study while i'm leaving it

>i wanted to say i missed something else potentially important in my account i.e. obamaport tier but it appears i did not

John Freeman
John Freeman walked like speed of light back to his motorcycl and left behind the bad place behind him. John Freeman had to ride his motorcycle really fast bck to the office but John Freemans gas ran out. John Freeman jumped fast off the motorcycle and landed on dead peoples hands.

"Ron Jeremy is now these hands... i must kill the next boss and live up to full-life consequences!" John Freeman said out loud.

John Freeman went to the kitchen and looked in the fridge. John Freeman seen eggs fall out of the fridge and he put them on the counter safe.

"These birds dont have to see Ron Jeremy yet. its not time." John Freeman said to him.

John Freeman had to walked faster and passed El Negro in the wine room and soon was back at his office work and on a computer. He looked on the internet and found a good deal on confetti.

"I know his weakness now" John Freeman said. And after that he got emails from someone. John Freeman opened up the emails and read them.

"Dear John Freeman, how are you? I miss you at home come home safe and soon with your new friend Ron Jeremy for thanksgiving dinner. Love mom." John Freeman looked at it and got sad and yelled "I WILL KILL THE BOSS AND RON JEREMY WILL BE HAPPY SOUL!" then he turned on off the computer and wet on the platform again down to his other more faster motorcycle that had gas in it this time.

John Freeman searchd for the next boss and found nothing in the east bedrooms so he went downstair. The hall smell like poison but John Freeman had to keep going. There was party in the parlor with Racism and Gato and Angie and but John Freeman did not have time to party.

John Freeman got to the east bedrooms and saw 2Finger room empty and Drakus room door opened to reveal a booby trap and Gordon Freeman jumped in front of John Freeman and got mustard gas.

Gordon Freeman died and John Freeman was sad and looked up at the door and said "YOU WILL NOT LAUGH AT ME" and shot rocket at door and killed the door.

John Freeman walkd really fast back to his office and passed Draku and Angie and Gato and kokichis door with blood.

to be continued...?
Snufferin Snagglepuss
@Monokuma From what I understand a booby trapped door ambushed the Freeman and was swiftly blown up. Is there anything left in the wreckage? Glass shards, chemical remains, anything out of place? And what is left of the room itself and it's contents?
"Let's play our lives away!"
Apollo Justice
(Oct 26, 2017 at 7:24 AM)Kokichi Ouma Wrote: Ohhh, *now* I see why you were asking me! You're too incompetent to do it yourself! No wonder no one likes your games as much.

If you get executed, are you still going to pay me?
Spooks?
(Oct 26, 2017 at 4:46 PM)ZiggZagg Wrote: @Monokuma From what I understand a booby trapped door ambushed the Freeman and was swiftly blown up. Is there anything left in the wreckage? Glass shards, chemical remains, anything out of place? And what is left of the room itself and it's contents?
Among DOOR PIECES are CHARRED GLASS SHARDS. The surrounding chemicals are the same as the ones in his lungs.
Apollo Justice
I wanted to make my testimony brief, but you guys are pressing me on every little thing. I'm not used to being on this side of the witness stand, and I hope I never will be.

After my hard work putting my office together, I went to the kitchen to make the traditional meal of my people: burgers. I scarfed one down and then made my way to the first floor painting.

Since my Chords of Steel training went so well yesterday, I wanted to take it to the next level. I went through the secret passageway and hid behind the Atua painting. If Angie came by, I was going to speak to her in the voice of her god.

Unfortunately she was downstairs in my office the whole time. I ended up standing in a dark room alone for nothing. In the end I went back through the passageway and went to bed.
Draku
@monokuma Are there signs in the kitchen of burger materials missing
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Dude
@Monokuma is there signs of some burgs being made in the kitchen
like did apollo even clean the knife that's there
Snufferin Snagglepuss
(Oct 25, 2017 at 11:34 PM)Turb Wrote: >get to the kitchen intending to look for cheesy phrase beer glasses, but then

>there's a floating knife

>lunging at me

@Apollo Justice No flying knives in the kitchen? Did you see anything making your meal?
Spooks?
(Oct 26, 2017 at 5:50 PM)Draku Wrote: @monokuma Are there signs in the kitchen of burger materials missing
(Oct 26, 2017 at 5:51 PM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma is there signs of some burgs being made in the kitchen
like did apollo even clean the knife that's there
There are GROUND BEEF and two BUNS missing, and it is apparent that someone has used the KETCHUP and MUSTARD, as there is some residue around the LID.

The FLOOR KNIFE is clean.
Apollo Justice
I still have one of the burgers, if @"Monokuma" will allow me to show you.
It's a little cold but it should still be good. I use a lot of ketchup though. Hope you're okay with that.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
@Monokuma are there any knives in there that show signs of making burgers or is the knife on the floor what you used Apollo?