Dude
@Monokuma is the METAL BALL about the size of an orange, unpeeled or otherwise?
Spooks?
(Oct 26, 2017 at 6:31 PM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma is the METAL BALL about the size of an orange, unpeeled or otherwise?
The METAL BALL is larger than even a SHOTPUT, and is black in color.
Spooks?
(Oct 26, 2017 at 6:42 AM)Dude Wrote: i'm just gonna outright ask if the metal ball looks like a bigger ball bearing
It does not resemble the BALL BEARINGS, it is different in color.
(Oct 26, 2017 at 6:02 PM)Apollo Justice Wrote: I still have one of the burgers, if @"Monokuma" will allow me to show you.
It's a little cold but it should still be good. I use a lot of ketchup though. Hope you're okay with that.
APOLLO does indeed have a burger, although it is of very questionable quality.
(Oct 26, 2017 at 6:11 PM)ZiggZagg Wrote: @Monokuma are there any knives in there that show signs of making burgers or is the knife on the floor what you used Apollo?
There are no dirty knives in the KITCHEN, although they could have been washed.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
@monokuma about that metal ball. Are there any globes missing from the study? There was supposedly quite some large ones. And are there any tracks of something being rolled perhaps?
"Let's play our lives away!"
Kokichi Ouma
(Oct 26, 2017 at 4:51 PM)Apollo Justice Wrote:
(Oct 26, 2017 at 7:24 AM)Kokichi Ouma Wrote: Ohhh, *now* I see why you were asking me! You're too incompetent to do it yourself! No wonder no one likes your games as much.

If you get executed, are you still going to pay me?
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...815%29.png]
Aren't I paying you enough with attention? Everyone knows you don't get any of that with your games!
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Also @Turb, may we investigate your orange bag?
Dude
@Monokuma examining the ball closely
i must feel the ball, taste the ball, be one with the ball
also what kind of metal does it appear to be made of

also is it around the size of anything that's in the study
Spooks?
(Oct 26, 2017 at 6:43 PM)ZiggZagg Wrote: @monokuma about that metal ball. Are there any globes missing from the study? There was supposedly quite some large ones. And are there any tracks of something being rolled perhaps?
There are unfortunately no globes missing from the study, and no sign of anything being rolled.
Spooks?
(Oct 26, 2017 at 7:14 PM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma examining the ball closely
i must feel the ball, taste the ball, be one with the ball
also what kind of metal does it appear to be made of

also is it around the size of anything that's in the study
The ball feels rough, not entirely smooth, like it's seen much action in the past. It tastes vaguely sweet and sour when you lick it, and it has a heavy smell of GUNPOWDER surrounding it.

It's made of an unspecified BLACK METAL, likely a hasty conglomeration of other metals.

There is nothing similar in the STUDY.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
All I've got left is to take a look at that Orange sack of Turb's. If he'll permit it.
Dude
@Monokuma just in case, is there a CANNON in any of the public rooms
Spooks?
(Oct 26, 2017 at 7:20 PM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma just in case, is there a CANNON in any of the public rooms
There is no CANNON that you can find.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
@monokuma Traces of gunpowder in the study? Perhaps something singed or showing smoke damage?
Turb
you have permission to check my orange bag
Spooks?
(Oct 26, 2017 at 7:39 PM)ZiggZagg Wrote: @monokuma Traces of gunpowder in the study? Perhaps something singed or showing smoke damage?
There is no GUNPOWDER in the study, and nothing appears singed.
(Oct 26, 2017 at 7:42 PM)Turb Wrote: you have permission to check my orange bag
The ORANGE BAG is a black GARBAGE BAG. There are many oranges inside, a few of which appear to be crushed.
Dude
@Monokuma licking the oranges
or alternatively checking for traces of gunpowder like the metal ball has
alternatively: is the sweetness on the metal ball probably citrus
Spooks?
(Oct 26, 2017 at 7:48 PM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma licking the oranges
or alternatively checking for traces of gunpowder like the metal ball has
alternatively: is the sweetness on the metal ball probably citrus
You lick the ORANGES. They are covered in ORANGE JUICE from the crushed fruit, giving them a familiar sweet but tangy flavor.

The only smell on them is ORANGE JUICE from soaking in it so long.
Dude
@Monokuma how big's this ball? like, can i hide it on my person without it being obvious or would i need some kind of bag to hide it in
Turb
i show people my cutlass/sword
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Crushed Oranges could mean he was carrying something heavy in the bag. Like a cannonball.