Turb
i was carrying a whiskey bottle and oranges happen to be pretty fragile
Draku
@monokuma i wish to inspect possible sources of various metals
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Apollo Justice
Mr. @"ZiggZagg", why did you go to the study early in the night?
Also, why did you need to return to your room in the middle of the night?
Draku
@Monokuma i wish to inspect the passageway for sticky deliciousness
Snufferin Snagglepuss
(Oct 26, 2017 at 9:11 PM)Apollo Justice Wrote: Mr. @"ZiggZagg", why did you go to the study early in the night?
Also, why did you need to return to your room in the middle of the night?

Well, last time I heard talk about there being a secret passage behind Obama. And I had plans to check it out tonight, so I went to the study to confirm where they went to. Reading the blueprints was the first mention of a library/study passage to me. But also, it was just the quickest way to my bedding.

Edit: Actually that's a lie, it was the slowest of two options. But the first point is the main reason why.
"Let's play our lives away!"
Draku
@monokuma i wish to scream inside the library and see if someone else can hear me doing it in the study
Snufferin Snagglepuss
I'll help test that hypothesis.
Two_Finger
I wish to scream in the passage
Dude
@Monokuma covering my bases, check the passage/study for motion detectors
Negative Man
I've always wanted to scream, but I'm too weak...
Spooks?
(Oct 26, 2017 at 8:36 PM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma how big's this ball? like, can i hide it on my person without it being obvious or would i need some kind of bag to hide it in
The ball is large and heavy. You would need a bag or similar item.
(Oct 26, 2017 at 8:40 PM)Turb Wrote: i show people my cutlass/sword
TURB shows off his CUTLASS.

Yep. Dunno what people were expecting.
Maurice Leblanc
Okay split bear, I want to check the knife in the kitchen for its sharpness by slicing 2f's hand.
Spooks?
(Oct 26, 2017 at 9:08 PM)Draku Wrote: @monokuma i wish to inspect possible sources of various metals
There is a lot of METAL throughout the house. The most notable sources would be the KITCHEN and the cages in the CONSERVATORY. Additional notable sources would be the SUPPLY ROOM and STUDY/LIBRARY, the former of which contains a WELDER for metalworking projects as well.

Ultimately, every room contains METAL in some form or another.
(Oct 26, 2017 at 9:14 PM)Draku Wrote: @monokuma i wish to scream inside the library and see if someone else can hear me doing it in the study
You SCREAM in the LIBRARY while ZIGGZAGG attempts to hear it in the STUDY. The screams carry through the LIBRARY PASSAGE fairly well.
(Oct 26, 2017 at 10:55 PM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma covering my bases, check the passage/study for motion detectors
There are no MOTION DETECTORS in the PASSAGE, however there are some in the STUDY, likely there to be wired up to INTERACTIVE ART EXHIBITS.
Spooks?
(Oct 26, 2017 at 11:09 PM)Maurice Leblanc Wrote: Okay split bear, I want to check the knife in the kitchen for its sharpness by slicing 2f's hand.
It slices through his hand fairly easily. It is rather sharp indeed.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Get some bandages for Maurice please.
Dude
@Monokuma is there any really convenient interactive art thing conveniently near the secret passage that could drop something when triggered by motion sensors
Spooks?
(Oct 26, 2017 at 11:16 PM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma is there any really convenient interactive art thing conveniently near the secret passage that could drop something when triggered by motion sensors
There is nothing of the sort near or in the PASSAGE.

Some of the SENSORS are missing though.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Lock this :rage: