Dude
and that trail is kokichi, i saw him bloody heading towards his room

yet again, kokichi's testimony is probably the most important...
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Brb, back when Kokichi posts statement to avoid lynch.
"Let's play our lives away!"
John Freeman
investigate: libarbary
Archer_Est

>wake up, walk over walkway of perpetual destruction to find someone to hang out with, maybe get some drank

>figure I might as well see if maurice is there, maybe talk about some detective shit. mite b cool

>open maurice's door, he ain't there, but some fucker with a coat and hat jumps out of the closet with a FUCKING SHOTGUN and tries to BLOW ME AWAY

>HOLY SHIT FUCK THIS

>luckily they're a terrible shot and miss me completely, duck the fuck outta there and run to the wine storage to get some good ass wine

>get the wine and run my ass back across the walkway of perpetual destruction into draku's room because I figure I'll just hang out there

>on my way into his room I see kokichi running out of the study scared out of his ass

>there's a klansman in draku's room, crying on the floor. $5 says that's negative man, also see a boogeyman sneak back under the bed

>okay.jpg

>nothing better to do than stare this klansman down. So I do that. All night. I don't stop I'm not joking I literally stared his ass down all night

>dude comes in at some point and stares at both me and the klansman, then runs away cause my staring is superior. get fucked.

>draku eventually shows up

>looks pretty fed up with us

>lies down on his bed frame

>eventually I just kinda fall asleep next to crying klansman kun

>goodnight

WHO TRIED TO GAT ME WITH A SHOTGUN
Apollo Justice
[Image: ziXS6xU.gif]
- Mistakes Made -
I woke up absolutely livid. Mr. Ouma still hasn't paid me, and probably never will.
I went to the SECRET PASSAGE to give him a piece of my mind.
He'd taped it shut, so I had to go the long way. Mr. Dude can attest to that.
Mr. Draku was openly committing theft in MY OFFICE, so I reminded him that I could press charges.

He was defiant, so I moved into the COURTYARD and met Mr. Monokuma.
I helped him up from what looked like the debris from an explosion. He mentioned Mr. Ouma and wandered off.
Finally I made it to the library. A trenchcoated man, as well as Mr. Dude, passed by when I entered.

After all the trouble Mr. Ouma had put me through tonight, I verbally tore into him as soon as I entered.
It turns out that an explosive had gone off in the library and there was only a charred body in front of me.
I let my emotions get the better of me and... threw a book at the skull.

At that point I figured some time in MY OFFICE would do me good.
I played pool with some prospective clients, letting them win so they'd be interested in coming back.
That done, I decided to treat myself to some chardonnay from the WINE STORAGE.
I was about to take that first sip of the night, but Mr. Draku's Halloween decorations scared me and I dropped the glass.

I went to bed.
Draku
my boogeyman got some splainin to do
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pea
nightly reminder that negative man is literally fodder
El Negro
My night wasn't the best, but wasn't the worst, either... I gotta learn how to stop being paranoid for once.

Waking up a lot earlier than I should, I ran towards the library and hid myself in a spot not many people would see, as I was afraid that someone might attempt to kill me while I was sleeping. Before that, though, I stopped in the kitchen, took a cookie from the jar of cookies and then headed to the library as I previously said.

After hearing some voices around, by the sounds of them I assumed one of the voices was from Maurice, the other one being Dude. While I was lying still, I took a short nap in order to regain my senses and not feel so endangered with everybody.
You could call me a crybaby, but hey, better be cautious.

Later then, I woke up by the sound of a heavy explosion near of where I was, then everything was burning and people were running away, screaming; I instantly had to get up and avoid the burning fires that were surrounding me, seeing Apollo standing in the courtyard as I left, shockingly staring without expression to the ground; Kokichi dragging a burned body through the courtyard. Still very afraid something could happen to me as I was getting out, I ran up to the Wine Storage when a very, obnoxious and loud halloween decoration just scared me and made things worse, afterwards making sure everything in my room was okay.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Apollo Justice
(Oct 30, 2017 at 4:36 AM)El Negro Wrote: Later then, I woke up by the sound of a heavy explosion near of where I was, then everything was burning and people were running away, screaming; I instantly had to get up and avoid the burning fires that were surrounding me, seeing Apollo standing in the courtyard as I left, shockingly staring without expression to the ground; Kokichi dragging a burned body through the courtyard. Still very afraid something could happen to me as I was getting out, I ran up to the Wine Storage when a very, obnoxious and loud halloween decoration just scared me and made things worse, afterwards making sure everything in my room was okay.

Would you say you made your sprint to the courtyard as soon as the explosion went off?
And when Mr. Ouma was dragging the body, was it from the library to the courtyard or vice versa?

Your testimony might be the decisive evidence in this case.
El Negro
Quote:Would you say you made your sprint to the courtyard as soon as the explosion went off?
And when Mr. Ouma was dragging the body, was it from the library to the courtyard or vice versa?

Your testimony might be the decisive evidence in this case.

I made my sprint as soon as I saw the fire spreading inside of the library, being barely awake when the explosion had set off, sitting down to try and see what happened.

When Kokichi was dragging the body, he was doing so from the library to the courtyard. Assuming the state of it, the body was most-likely already dead by then.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Account:
Flavor Text
Leave room and check out a few rooms on my side. There was a trap over here supposedly (the gordon chem bomb) and I'm not looking to lose my lungs. Don't see anything obvious so go about my day. Head to supply closet straight afterwards to take account for some items and grab some working equipment. Use this working equipment (blowtorch, gloves, etc.) and head to the conservatory. No one seemed to go in there so I assumed it was safe, also someone mentioned a welder in there. Spend literally the whole night metal working and crafting a slick shield and a suit of armor. I tried finding one in the house but there wasn't one, so now I made it. As for people seen in the little bit I was out. Draku was messing with some doors assumedly to repair his. When I checked Draku's door for a new or old trap I could tell Negative was inside from some crying. When I got outside Maurice was leaving his shack, now I know why. While spending all my time in the conservatory my work finished with a loud bang outside. Checking it out revealed kokichi humping a charred corpse. Nothing left to do so I go back inside and head to bed just after passing Apollo in the hall. No clue what he was doing.
John Freeman
i cant actually figure out how to convert my account into Hero Beginning so:

John Freeman rode his motorcycle across bridge, seeing yuno and almost hitting negative man
Henry Freeman left the study where draku was getting a wepon and nails
Henry Freeman went downstairs, seeing that the courtyard was still clean, and ending up in the kitchen
Henry Freeman took all the fruit from the kitchen, while Yuno was cooking and a masked man from science and outer space did chemistry.
Henry Freeman returned to the courtyard as Kokichi and his Stalin books fell from the walkway
Henry Freeman blew up all the trees and fruit because fruits have vitamins and vitamins are a science and combines are from science so they are bad. Kokichi ran away from Henry Freeman crying and going to the library
Henry Freeman returned to his room and Dude threw a card into the room saying that he had information on the evil boss.
Yuno
[Image: ibxarh.gif]
wake
el negro go maurice room
[Image: bklomh.gif]
John Freeman motorcycle
go to books
Kokichi in books
ignore kokichi
clean library pristine
go to kitchen
make salisbury steak
gask mask salt drain clean glass bottle
Freeman take fruit
go to diner eat
see Mr. Monokuma get hurt
[Image: sktvit.gif]
food done
go to room
maurice tape up obama paint 1st floor
sleep
Dude

>kokichi did it

but i saw him right before i go into the library
and right as i enter it a man in a trenchcoat with a blowtorch and a "can of something" leaves
i'm more inclined to blame the latter than the former
Kokichi Ouma
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...815%29.png]
Boy, tonight sure was real fun! You gotta love it when you're the most important piece of the puzzle!

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...286%29.png]
I sure hope you enjoyed my books, @Monokuma! I know at least your head did!

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...818%29.png]
Anyway, my totally fetch~ plans all began in the library. I got a bunch of books on Joseph Stalin -- super cute BTW, probably the second-most attractive supreme leader after me! -- and skedaddled off to the walkway.

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...814%29.png]
On my way there, though, I saw the weirdest thing... A statue of Mario with a gun was in the study! It tried to beat me with some Miu Iruma-tier fetish dildo, but it was so bad at everything that I was able to kick it out of its hands and escape unscathed. No idea what the hell that was, but it was sure fun!

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...819%29.png]
After that, I went to the walkway and smashed it to bits with the books! Maury Povich was looking at me on the other side, with a super jealous look on his face. And just for icing on the cake, the books landed right on Monokuma! I'm so glad! <3

I went to investigate the damage. Monokuma got knocked out nicely! I also saw Ziggzagg go into the conservatory with a welder machine... I think we found our library burner!

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...828%29.png]
After that, though, some really scary things happened... I went down to the courtyard to see it better, but at the same time, John Freeman came in, his face covered in drawings, and tried to blow me up with rockets! I ran away just in time, but it really scared me....

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...834%29.png]
After that, I went back to the library and read a bit. I saw Maury Povich come in a bit after. We just minded our own business, when suddenly some guy in a trenchcoat tried to burn us alive! I ran into the passageway, but Maury wasn't so lucky... He screams like a girl, BTW! It gave me a chuckle!

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...818%29.png]
I went up to the study and see Dude. I stay there for a bit and catch my breath, then go back through the passageway to the library to assess the damage. The library was a complete loss, but right in the middle was Maury's body! I... had some fun with it, and then went back to my room for the night!
Draku
(Oct 30, 2017 at 3:35 AM)Draku Wrote: my boogeyman got some splainin to do
@Monokuma
Spooks?
The BOOGEYMAN rolls his eyes at the complete fucking shakespearean epic he must now perform.

He climbs out from under the room, leaves, comes back in, mimes being given and eating something, all the while occasionally stopping to mime replacing the door.

Finally he sighs and mimes knocking on the door. He yells TRICK OR TREAT and punches himself in the face, handing over to himself all of his physical possession, which consist of just one sculpting hammer.

He then crawls along the floor and lies down there, then stands up and stares at where he stood, then sighs and lies down on the bed frame
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Poor Fella'
Draku
check under my bed for amount of boogeymen @monokuma
Spooks?
There is ONE BOOGEYMAN