Spooks?
(Oct 30, 2017 at 10:43 PM)Draku Wrote: @Monokuma I show a picture of TURB'S MOTHER to my BOOGEYMAN.
He starts to feel incredibly queasy at this revolting sight.

Sickness overwhelms him, and he vomits up TWOFINGER'S CLOTHES and a SCULPTING HAMMER
Dude
@Monokuma just to cover all my bases, is the sculpting hammer showing any signs of blood
Draku
There are now TWO SCULPTING HAMMERS to be accounted for in my room. The one I used to fix my door was from the STUDY and was not eaten by the BOOGEYMAN.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Dude
@Monokuma does the shack have any windows or some other way that people could see out of it
Spooks?
(Oct 30, 2017 at 10:57 PM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma just to cover all my bases, is the sculpting hammer showing any signs of blood
Neither hammer is bloody
(Oct 30, 2017 at 11:25 PM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma does the shack have any windows or some other way that people could see out of it
The SHACK has a small window above the mattress
John Freeman
yuno what hurt monoku
Yuno
Mr. Monokuma got hurt books
Draku
i want to inspect maurice's bodily wounds @monokuma

i compare a hammer to the dent in maurice's head, and if there are any books left, i want to compare that too

what exactly is the deal with the "scratches" and if i were to compare glass shards or other sharp objects in the public areas to them would they match up in theory
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
John Freeman
yuno did i leave before you or after you
Snufferin Snagglepuss
I don't see any leads so I'll have to give out some more information on my night, but it was still largely a night of metalworking. The people that seem to have to least done in their accounts, here's the info I have of them.

> El Negro I did not see him, he very well could have been hiding, he never seems to do much.

>Yuno I did see her. She seemed to have cooking materials, including something sharp.

> Angie Not a single sign of her.

> Apollo Saw him in the hall late after everything.

"Let's play our lives away!"
Spooks?
(Oct 30, 2017 at 11:45 PM)Draku Wrote: i want to inspect maurice's bodily wounds @monokuma

i compare a hammer to the dent in maurice's head, and if there are any books left, i want to compare that too

what exactly is the deal with the "scratches" and if i were to compare glass shards or other sharp objects in the public areas to them would they match up in theory
You compare a HAMMER to the dent in his head. It doesn't fit the wound, but the last remaining book in the library, a book on JAPANIFORNIAN LAW fits it perfectly.

You compare the GLASS SHARDS to the gouges on his neck. The thickness of the WALKWAY GLASS matches exactly.
Apollo Justice
(Oct 30, 2017 at 11:38 PM)John Freeman Wrote: yuno what hurt monoku
Mr. Monokuma was trapped under a pile of books and glass when I found him.
He suggested Mr. Ouma was involved.
Yuno
(Oct 30, 2017 at 11:45 PM)John Freeman Wrote: yuno did i leave before you or after you
before
Snufferin Snagglepuss
So was there an explosion in the library or not? Some people report it and some people don't. And what did it even do?
Apollo Justice
(Oct 31, 2017 at 12:42 AM)ZiggZagg Wrote: So was there an explosion in the library or not? Some people report it and some people don't. And what did it even do?

Take a look at this spot on the map.
[Image: JT3SzHm.png]

Here we can see that the library has been damaged by an explosion, destroying all the books inside and charring Mr. Leblanc's corpse. It's likely that this is what killed him.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
(Oct 31, 2017 at 12:52 AM)Apollo Justice Wrote:
(Oct 31, 2017 at 12:42 AM)ZiggZagg Wrote: So was there an explosion in the library or not? Some people report it and some people don't. And what did it even do?

Take a look at this spot on the map.
[Image: JT3SzHm.png]

Here we can see that the library has been damaged by an explosion, destroying all the books inside and charring Mr. Leblanc's corpse. It's likely that this is what killed him.
So then is the killer now whoever planted the bomb or whoever committed the arson?
Dude
@Monokuma

if maurice is the gas mask man and had an explosive device on him that detonated when somebody else set him ablaze, who's the killer?

also: if somebody placed a bomb that didn't go off until somebody else set it on fire, who's the killer if it kills anybody?
Two_Finger
my body bursts into treats
Snufferin Snagglepuss
I wonder if everyone is as lost as I am.
Dude
idk i'm pretty sure el negro torched the place and lied terribly about it but the conversation isn't moving anywhere