Dude
also find yuno's bleach bottle
and signs of piss, especially in the parlor
Apollo Justice
Am I supposed to have some goblin creature living in my room?
Can I cross-examine him with regard to last night?
Dude
wait can i setup an elaborate target standing yuno's height from where she fell and shoot a handgun from the top of the stairs to see if the gun shot makes sense
i'm sure we have enough meat and stupid shit to pull this off
Draku
I reveal all HANDGUNS on my person, and suggest everyone else does the same.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Dude
at the risk of having a gun planted on me by draku who knocked me the fuck out

i reveal all the handguns on my person
Spooks?
(Nov 6, 2017 at 6:21 AM)Dude Wrote: it's test time though

gonna fire a gun in the east hall from the south stairs, can it be heard in the kitchen or the parlor?
It can be heard in both, although it isn't too loud, and could be missed if other things were happening.

(Nov 6, 2017 at 6:23 AM)Dude Wrote: also find yuno's bleach bottle
and signs of piss, especially in the parlor
YUNO'S BLEACH is on her person. It looks to have no piss in it, although whether it's because she never tried to piss in it at all, or because she was too busy being chased by the fucking mongoloid with a hammer, we will never know.

(Nov 6, 2017 at 6:33 AM)Apollo Justice Wrote: Am I supposed to have some goblin creature living in my room?
Can I cross-examine him with regard to last night?
You CROSS-EXAMINE the BOOGEYMAN.

He mimes out your actions, and paces around in circles in your room, never leaving.

(Nov 6, 2017 at 6:38 AM)Dude Wrote: wait can i setup an elaborate target standing yuno's height from where she fell and shoot a handgun from the top of the stairs to see if the gun shot makes sense
i'm sure we have enough meat and stupid shit to pull this off
You do THE MOST RETARDED THING IN KG and prop up GATO'S CORPSE where YUNO would be standing. You cap him in the head with a HANDGUN.

The bullet trajectory does not line up.
Spooks?
(Nov 6, 2017 at 6:43 AM)Draku Wrote: I reveal all HANDGUNS on my person, and suggest everyone else does the same.
You have no HANDGUNS

(Nov 6, 2017 at 6:46 AM)Dude Wrote: at the risk of having a gun planted on me by draku who knocked me the fuck out

i reveal all the handguns on my person
You also have no HANDGUNS
Archer_Est
Sure I show any firearms on my person as well, not that I have any. You can also check me for powder residue from firing a gun if you want.
Dude
repeat gato experiment standing just outside the trophy room
repeat gato experiment standing on the north stairs instead of the south stairs (or the opposite if we did this first for some reason
compare shots to yuno
are the trajectories higher or lower than yuno's headshot?
Dude
alternatively to shooting gato in the head some more: prop up yuno, line up her entrance and exit rooms with any bullet holes in the hall and see where it lines up to
Draku
(Nov 6, 2017 at 6:46 AM)Monokuma Wrote: You CROSS-EXAMINE the BOOGEYMAN.

He mimes out your actions, and paces around in circles in your room, never leaving.
welp time for turb's mother

why do i even have this picture jesus
John Freeman
QUARTER-LOAF: WALKWAY TO DESTRUCTION

CHAPTER ONE: WHAT IT MEANS
John Freechman was studying in his was studying kitchened.
Fellow scientist cow-orker Blackk said "John Freemant what are you working on"
"UI have discovered new delicious bread but it is so delicious that it does not have a half-loaf but a quarter-loaf so we must observe with hasty"
Juts then a gunshot went on Yunos head OH NO WHERE DID GUNSHOT COME FROM!
John wents to trophy room where kokichi is shoot animals and law office is trash by archerr and there blood

CHAPTER TWO: BIK TRICKES
John arrived at teh study where archer come later and john does bike tricks and archer cause meltdown of walkway
"NO, NOT ALL OF DALLAS!" whichwas target of where they were
"TOO LATE" and the walkway hit breaking and teh walkway was slowly become smash
"Ew must escapes out of here fastly" but walkway was already blowed to smitheroons.

CHAPTER THREE: DESTRUACTION IS IMMINANT
John ramps off the hall way and jumps the gap to the other side but he doesnt and crash
Spooks?
(Nov 6, 2017 at 6:50 AM)Dude Wrote: repeat gato experiment standing just outside the trophy room
repeat gato experiment standing on the north stairs instead of the south stairs (or the opposite if we did this first for some reason
compare shots to yuno
are the trajectories higher or lower than yuno's headshot?
You do all of the above. None match up, and it appears that the bullet came from HIGHER UP.

(Nov 6, 2017 at 6:55 AM)Dude Wrote: alternatively to shooting gato in the head some more: prop up yuno, line up her entrance and exit rooms with any bullet holes in the hall and see where it lines up to
You prop up YUNO and through a very complicated mechanism consisting of rope, a brick, measuring tape, night-vision goggles, a platypus, and a catholic priest, you determine that the BULLET appears to have come from just below the RON JEREMY ROOM HOLE.
Draku
@monokuma Can you hear a gunshot fired from RON JEREMY'S ROOM in GATO'S ROOM
John Freeman
theory: draku leant through the hole and shot yuno from the second floor, his alibi is that he was 2 rooms away waiting for someone to come upstairs while everyone else (bar apollo, who isnt seen at all) was verifiably downstairs
Spooks?
(Nov 6, 2017 at 5:19 PM)Draku Wrote: @monokuma Can you hear a gunshot fired from RON JEREMY'S ROOM in GATO'S ROOM
The BEDROOMS appear to be heavily insulated, and you cannot hear anything that isn't right out in the hall or in an adjacent bedroom
John Freeman
[Image: unknown.png]
who was verifiably awake and who was seen at the time of the murder

[Image: unknown.png]
where people were at the time of the murder
(minor inaccuracy, kokichi had not made it to the trophy room yet, he was in the courtyard)
(also made before the theory that the murderer was upstairs shooting through the hole)
Draku
Draku: >dude enters the outhouse
Dude: -leave to the courtyard and sneak into the outhouse passage
Draku: i go through the law offices and see archer_est smashing the fuck out of it with a sledgehammer while monokuma is trying to take it from him. i go into the hall and up to wine storage to grab a bottle, i put it into my bag as el negro passes me by to go downstairs.
El Negro: On my way there, I passed a Klansman and Draku's fucking halloween decorations went back at it and made an awful chihuahua noise as I got through the Wine Storage.
Draku: >i head over to gato's room to hide and whip out my wine bottle.
Archer: >[A little bit later I hear a gun being fired from the East Hall], and das black shows up shortly after.
El Negro: When I arrived, I met with a terrible fate. Archer was destroying the whole place, Apollo couldn't be seen in any wall or corner, I was really sad. I waited for him a bit, but with Archer's presence I just couldn't do that. Because Negative Man was a piece of shit, I wanted to kick his dead ass with my feet, but the dude, Archer, smashed him with his mighty hammer, stealing my precious kill.
Archer: >smash negative man's body to a bloody tiny pulp, el negro decides to leave after that
Archer: >Kokichi enters after that from the courtyard to go to the trophy room I guess
El Negro: Because Apollo wasn't there, I went for the kitchen, Kokichi passing by my side entering the Law Offices.
John Freeman: "UI have discovered new delicious bread but it is so delicious that it does not have a half-loaf but a quarter-loaf so we must observe with hasty" Juts then a gunshot went on Yunos head OH NO WHERE DID GUNSHOT COME FROM!
Already there in the kitchen, John Freeman (Brother of Gordon Freeman, Father of Henry Freeman) was cutting a loaf of bread into quarters like a champ, taking one after he was done. Soon enough, the sound of a gunshot was heard in the nearby hall.
Archer: gordon freeman goes in after him a little later
Dude: -sup archer

So Dude uses the Outhouse route and isn't seen for a decent chunk of time. With everyone else basically accounted for, the only thing that makes sense from my perspective is Dude going Outhouse - > Supply - > Stairs - > Walkway - > RJ Room (murder) - > go out and drop off Walkway into courtyard

There's enough time for this to play out, and it wouldn't have wound up seen by anyone since no one was in the vicinity at the time either.
Dude
@Monokuma we got permission to search black's room for handguns in discord
also thoroughly search the dead people's bedrooms in the east hall, especially funny hiding spots like the closet, in the mattress, or in the pillow/pillowcase
Spooks?
(Nov 6, 2017 at 6:56 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017 at 6:46 AM)Monokuma Wrote: You CROSS-EXAMINE the BOOGEYMAN.

welp time for turb's mother

why do i even have this picture jesus
APOLLO'S BOOGEYMAN dry heaves but nothing comes out