Draku
i give room search persimmions @monokuma

also callin for el negro and dude room check, and look through hiding spots like mattresses and junk in public places for scissors
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
John Freeman
+ all dead person rooms ofc
El Negro
I give permissions to check my room
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Dude
you can search my room for scissors if you want to but i never returned to my room
hell you can ask my boogeyman if you want proof, all the fucking vomit checks and everything
John Freeman
i crouchjump into ron jeremy's floor and clip through the walls into the solution
Spooks?
(Nov 6, 2017 at 8:38 PM)Dude Wrote: you can search my room for scissors if you want to but i never returned to my room
hell you can ask my boogeyman if you want proof, all the fucking vomit checks and everything
DUDE'S BOOGEYMAN emerges from under his bed mimes mixing something, and exits the door.

A WINE BOTTLE falls onto its head and breaks, gas emerges and...

...Attention partygoers. A body has been discovered! DUDE'S BOOGEYMAN has been found dead from CHEMICAL BURNS.

really guys

(Nov 6, 2017 at 8:32 PM)Draku Wrote: i give room search persimmions @monokuma

also callin for el negro and dude room check, and look through hiding spots like mattresses and junk in public places for scissors
None of these rooms have SCISSORS in them.

This includes DEAD ROOMS.
Dude
WELL
FUCK

guess that attempt's useless now
Dude
@Monokuma do traps count as attempts
Draku
@monokuma

i whip out my scissor dick and my scissor feet and my scissor hair
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Dude
i show off all my lack of morphing powers for draku to see
John Freeman
cut to the chase and just Confirm for us that neither party can turn into blades of any kind so we dont have to keep doing this
Dude
@Monokuma how's the wine
Dude
if i disarmed a trap and then rearmed it, is that an old attempt or a new attempt
Spooks?
(Nov 6, 2017 at 8:55 PM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma do traps count as attempts
Setting a trap counts as an attempt for that night.

(Nov 6, 2017 at 9:06 PM)John Freeman Wrote: cut to the chase and just Confirm for us that neither party can turn into blades of any kind so we dont have to keep doing this
They cannot turn into blades, but as demonstrated, they can turn into total fuckin idiots

(Nov 6, 2017 at 9:17 PM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma how's the wine
The wine was a very welcome gif. You have righted the sins of NEGATIVE MAN and are back on my GOLD STAR PLAYER list.

(Nov 6, 2017 at 9:56 PM)Dude Wrote: if i disarmed a trap and then rearmed it, is that an old attempt or a new attempt
If a trap, such as a tripwire, was disarmed by the setter in order for them to pass through and immediately reset, it is not an attempt.

If a trap is disarmed and moved, or if there is a sizeable gap between disarming and arming, it counts.
Dude
bracing for monokuma testimony hype
Ron Jeremy
Ghost
Spooks?
Oh boy! Finally, I am here to deliver the most crucial of information to the lesser beings who look to me for guidance!

IIIIIT'S TESTIMONY TIME!

Anyway, I got out of my office chair and was feeling pretty bored. I decided to go for a bit of a walk but the second I got into the parlor, that sledgehammer guy was breaking all my expensive furniture!

Also Kokichi was going into the trophy room, he had his back to me. Glad I didnt have to look at his ugly mug.

Naturally, I defeated him in combat of course, because I'm the best, but I let him keep it out of pity. I am a merciful headmaster, after all!

I went through the courtyard, and my favorite pupil Dude left the outhouse and passed me some wine. What a swell guy! I hope he doesn't get murdered.

At that point I was pretty frazzled though, so I went to the kitchen, collapsed in a corner, and chugged the thing. It was expensive, sure, but I have like 20 more bottles upstairs.

While I was doing this, I saw someone else in there, but MAN I was smashed. I have no idea who it was!
El Negro
@Monokuma I want to investigate every spot of ZiggZagg's armor and body.
El Negro
@Dude Did you take only the sword from Zigg's corpse?
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Dude
no i took his helmet too
is that relevant somehow

@Monokuma did you hear any gunshots in your adventures around the building