>out for revengening

>walk over to angie's door and take out a ton of knives

>carve the living shit outta that door

>after that go to justice offices with knives in hand

>start slashing the fuck outta the office fuck you justice office

>as I'm leaving I see wideface

>she interrogates me about the mess but I tell her I don't know shit

>Ran out and left all but two knives at the justice office

>throw a knife at the sign above the library, then start slashing the fuck outta the art room

>hell yeah productivity

>afterwards I go to the kitchen cause I want a sammich

>while I'm doin that I spot a klansman come in and start carving a shit anime girl into the table

>afterwards dude comes in and flips me off like a douchebag then takes some knives, butter and water and leaves the kitchen

>whatever dude I eat my sandwich while muralman finishes his art and leaves

>as I finish monokuma comes in fucking LIT OFF HIS ASS LITERALLY TBH FAM AF

>he just drinks while I'm leaving, godspeed little one

>go back through the offices and I spot Archer in there going LITERALLY APESHIT WITH A HAMMER ON THE OFFICE

>after that I go to the trophy room to entertain myself some more by shooting the animal heads on the wall with a shotgun hell yeah

>spot dude come in with a crowbar ready to fuck shit up but he's a pussy and gets scared when he sees me and leaves

>shortly after I go into the east hall and then "I KILL YUNO!!!" nah jk but I did see her dead body oh damn nice

>I proceed up the stairs and see dude knocked the fuck out

>also see a note outside my door telling me to check zig's room

>fukken weird, no thank you

>decide to go to bed

THAT'S ALL FOLKS
Dude
is there anything notable or interesting about zig's room
Spooks?
(Nov 6, 2017 at 11:15 PM)El Negro Wrote: @Monokuma I want to investigate every spot of ZiggZagg's armor and body.
You notice that his body is the same as when he died, sans helmet and sword.
Spooks?
(Nov 6, 2017 at 11:26 PM)Dude Wrote: no i took his helmet too
is that relevant somehow

@Monokuma did you hear any gunshots in your adventures around the building
Ehhhh, I'm not really sure, truth be told.

Then again, I have a wicked hangover. Who knows WHAT I remember about last night, really.

(Nov 7, 2017 at 12:25 AM)Dude Wrote: is there anything notable or interesting about zig's room
fuck no
Ron Jeremy
I thought I would post my account.

My dick doesn't actually have any eyes and therefore, cannot see. Actually, the only sense my dick has is touch. All I felt as my haunted dick roamed through the halls are mysterious puddles I did not make.

You lot are nasty fucks, aren't you?

Disclaimer: this is a shitpost. I'm not still actively in the game. Grin
John Freeman
are the study scissors burnt like the rest of the study
Draku
@monokuma did the mattress have scissors in it?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Dude
@Monokuma for shits and giggles, fire shots from the ron jeremy room hole and see where it CAN'T be heard from
Draku
@monokuma is there any rope or hooks or anything that could make a grappling hook or similar in public areas?
Dude
@Monokuma uh the previous gun idea but are the gunshots able to be heard in the dining room or courtyard
that's more important
Draku
@monokuma el negro has granted boogeyman permissions and i wish to inspect what he knows
El Negro
I want my Boogeyman to speak all of it.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Dude
@Monokuma are the sounds of a shotgun and handgun different enough we can have people stand in the kitchen while both get shot and then have their testimonies get updated to reflect it
Draku
@monokuma could one theoretically jump from the ron jeremy hole and land on 1f unharmed
Spooks?
(Nov 7, 2017 at 1:16 AM)Draku Wrote: @monokuma did the mattress have scissors in it?
It did not.

(Nov 7, 2017 at 1:36 AM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma for shits and giggles, fire shots from the ron jeremy room hole and see where it CAN'T be heard from
They cannot be heard from any room past the PARLOR and the DINING ROOM. They are also silent in the COURTYARD.

(Nov 7, 2017 at 1:41 AM)Draku Wrote: @monokuma is there any rope or hooks or anything that could make a grappling hook or similar in public areas?
There are HOOKS and ROPE in the SUPPLY ROOM and the SHACK.

(Nov 7, 2017 at 2:09 AM)Draku Wrote: @monokuma el negro has granted boogeyman permissions and i wish to inspect what he knows
The BOOGEYMAN mimes scribbling in a NOTEPAD, then leaves and returns, finally miming being thrown out of bed as he lies down.
Spooks?
(Nov 7, 2017 at 2:17 AM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma are the sounds of a shotgun and handgun different enough we can have people stand in the kitchen while both get shot and then have their testimonies get updated to reflect it
The SHOTGUN is louder than the HANDGUN but from another room the difference is not noticeable.
Spooks?
(Nov 7, 2017 at 2:22 AM)Draku Wrote: @monokuma could one theoretically jump from the ron jeremy hole and land on 1f unharmed
Yes
Dude
(Nov 7, 2017 at 2:28 AM)Monokuma Wrote:
(Nov 7, 2017 at 2:22 AM)Draku Wrote: @monokuma could one theoretically jump from the ron jeremy hole and land on 1f unharmed
Yes
is this only theoretically possible with assistance or could you casually do it
Dude
alright i'm gonna reiterate some testimony here

-i go downstairs, there's no body
-kitchen (draku, kokichi)
-courtyard
-outhouse
-courtyard (monokuma gets wine)
-parlor (archer)
-trophy room (kokichi)
-hall (body)

i don't hear a gunshot, so yuno's death MUST be in the time i was out in the courtyard
Spooks?
(Nov 7, 2017 at 2:33 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Nov 7, 2017 at 2:28 AM)Monokuma Wrote:
Yes
is this only theoretically possible with assistance or could you casually do it
It's possible. It's only one story