Dude

>i was seen taking butter the previous night

shoo apparition your logic is flawed
Spooks?
(Nov 9, 2017 at 12:44 AM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma what's the position of kokichi's hands
KOKICHI'S HANDS are limp at his side.
(Nov 9, 2017 at 12:47 AM)Dude Wrote: also what's the penalty for wrongly voting suicide
just wondering haha
If you incorrectly vote for SUICIDE, you will have a heavy restriction on the FINAL NIGHT which will be PM'd to you
Ron Jeremy
(Nov 9, 2017 at 1:21 AM)Dude Wrote: >i was seen taking butter the previous night
shoo apparition your logic is flawed

nope

you slathered yourself in my ghost cum

it's canon now

Ghost
Dude
@Monokuma hey where's kokichi's knife
is there a knife on his person

i mean other than the one in his person of course
Dude
is there more to the blood trail between the west patio and the law offices
is there anything noteworthy in those locations
Spooks?
(Nov 9, 2017 at 1:35 AM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma hey where's kokichi's knife
is there a knife on his person

i mean other than the one in his person of course
Another KNIFE is lying on the ground about a foot from his corpse.

(Nov 9, 2017 at 1:40 AM)Dude Wrote: is there more to the blood trail between the west patio and the law offices
is there anything noteworthy in those locations
There is not more to the TRAIL, however it slips over the EDGE of the patio.
Spooks?
(Nov 8, 2017 at 11:45 PM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma checking wounds to see if they look knife like
also is there any blood trails
There are DRIPPINGS OF BLOOD going away from the scene. They lead vaguely up to APOLLO'S DOOR, but they're just droplets
Dude
this is gonna be stupid
quick, before rigor mortis sets in

place kokichi's hands on the knife, stand him up, and let him drop
Spooks?
(Nov 9, 2017 at 2:08 AM)Dude Wrote: this is gonna be stupid
quick, before rigor mortis sets in

place kokichi's hands on the knife, stand him up, and let him drop
You stand KOKICHI up and put his hands on the KNIFE. When you drop him again, the knife lands closer to him that it was when you started
Dude
i meant on the knife in his throat but that's an interesting experiment too
redo with his hands on the knife in his throat, maybe a little apart like he's forcing somebody's hand
Spooks?
(Nov 9, 2017 at 2:21 AM)Dude Wrote: i meant on the knife in his throat but that's an interesting experiment too
redo with his hands on the knife in his throat, maybe a little apart like he's forcing somebody's hand
You try to do that, and his hands land in a different position. You try it again, and the position is different from every other time. You then realize he is a floppy-ass corpse and he won't always land the same way.
Dude
@Monokuma what's the facial expression like on kokichi's corpse
also is there any blood on the corpse itself other than the obvious wounds
Spooks?
(Nov 9, 2017 at 3:49 AM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma what's the facial expression like on kokichi's corpse
also is there any blood on the corpse itself other than the obvious wounds
His face is blank, as he is DEAD.

There is BLOOD all over his clothing, face and hands, but also on both knives.
Dude
@Monokuma blood on the palm of the hands?
which might not prove anything either but
Spooks?
(Nov 9, 2017 at 7:34 AM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma blood on the palm of the hands?
which might not prove anything either but
There IS blood on his palms
Dude
@Monokuma is it a lot of blood, like are his hands/palms coated in it?
is there any significant sources of bleeding other than his neck, like are any of his other wounds bleeding really badly?
Dude
@Monokuma guess we better thoroughly investigate kokichi's room and the library for anything Important Looking just in case
Spooks?
(Nov 9, 2017 at 6:42 PM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma is it a lot of blood, like are his hands/palms coated in it?
is there any significant sources of bleeding other than his neck, like are any of his other wounds bleeding really badly?
His hands are coated with the stuff. All of his STAB SOUNDS are bleeding badly, and he has a few besides the ones in his vitals
Spooks?
(Nov 9, 2017 at 7:23 PM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma guess we better thoroughly investigate kokichi's room and the library for anything Important Looking just in case
There is nothing of note in the destroyed LIBRARY.

KOKICHI'S ROOM has many images of DICTATORS and PROPAGANDA on his door, and TWO FINGER'S ROTTING CORPSE is tucked neatly into his bed. Beyond the tear stains on his carpet, you don't find much.
Apollo Justice
Mr. Monokuma, you're an expert on stabbing, correct?
Please tell the court whether or not people die from stabbing themselves in the throat with a kitchen knife.