Spooks?
(Nov 9, 2017 at 8:52 PM)Apollo Justice Wrote: Mr. Monokuma, you're an expert on stabbing, correct?
Please tell the court whether or not people die from stabbing themselves in the throat with a kitchen knife.
Well I mean, yeah that would kill a guy!

The nature of cutting off their breathing with a stab to the windpipe would probably keep them alive for a few minutes, gasping for air painfully, but MAN would it be satisfying!
Ron Jeremy
@"Monokuma" Reanimate me so we can test whether or not being stabbed through the anus with a sword would kill me.

I will gladly make this sacrifice.
Spooks?
(Nov 9, 2017 at 10:09 PM)Ron Jeremy Wrote: @"Monokuma" Reanimate me so we can test whether or not being stabbed through the anus with a sword would kill me.

I will gladly make this sacrifice.
The SWORD comes to life and shoots itself in the fucking face to avoid this terrible fate
Dude
@Monokuma is the throat wound clean? compare it to another knife stab, does it look like kokichi let it in or was kokichi actively trying to avoid getting hurt
Spooks?
(Nov 10, 2017 at 12:36 AM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma is the throat wound clean? compare it to another knife stab, does it look like kokichi let it in or was kokichi actively trying to avoid getting hurt
The wound is very straightforward, with a less jagged entry than the others
Dude
@Monokuma rapid fire follow up questions
is it similar in straightforwardness to the SWORD wound
is there any signs of the body being disturbed, like weird shit in the probable blood pool around him?
Spooks?
(Nov 10, 2017 at 12:46 AM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma rapid fire follow up questions
is it similar in straightforwardness to the SWORD wound
is there any signs of the body being disturbed, like weird shit in the probable blood pool around him?
It is similar in nature, you suppose.

There are signs of the body being disturbed, but whether they are a result of anything relevant or you lifting and dropping the body constantly during the investigation is unknown.