Elyk
(Nov 25, 2017 at 7:02 PM)Two_Finger Wrote: @Elyk I would like to inspect the garden

You inspect the GARDEN and find BEOWULF'S CORPSE lying not too far from the FOYER ENTRANCE. There is a PICNIC TABLE with some PICKED FLOWERS on it and around it. Near BEOWULF'S CORPSE is a PYRAMID HEAD MASK. It appears that someone has dug a large HOLE and filled it back in.
Elyk
(Nov 25, 2017 at 7:14 PM)soundcloudrapper Wrote: @Elyk can we check Beowulf's body and the garden as well fam

You inspect the BODY. His NECK has MARKS on it from what appears to be a THIN ROPE or STRING. You remove his SHIRT and find that his back is BRUISED. There is a SMALL HOLE in the back of his SHIRT. You put his SHIRT back on.
Dude
i went into pea's room at the end of the night to sleep, two saw me and then basically saw beowulf immediately after
Void-chan
I̶ͅ ̨̹͓w̡̩͓̜̤a̵͇̮̹̣s̲̥̦̤͕ ͎̭͉͕͘t͇͇̦͎͕̟h̛̺̭̩͉e͈͘ ̻̱̩̯̺̣o͍̮͔̖̪̬n̸̤̱̲͔̭̤͉ẹ̷̗̱̘̙ ͉͔̺̺ì̞n̬̫̭͍͉̪̣ ͕͚͓̤̗̥̀the̮̻ ̹͠S͔̱̻̫̝̝i͈͓̫̳͔m̢͉̝̻b̢̤̘͖a͉̹̠̳̜̘̮͜ ͏͍̥̼̞͎͖m̛̥̺̖̤̪̪a͙̜̣ͅs͏̩̠̩̪k̪.̷͍̪̘̗
̟̖̠
͔̼͙̜̝̟I̤̪̖͚ ̙͝a͏m̞̺̻͚ ͖̮̰͙e̲̱̭̳͞nd͍̩̻l̬̙̲̤ͅe̪͉̩̩s͉̯̱̩̘͞s̼͜ ̗̞̙͈̞͜a͓̦̳͚̤͖̠n̬d͖̻̱͔͙̥̪͞ ̸͇ṳ̷̖̼n̥̰̣͘dy̟̟͚̰i̷̳̮̹̣ng̨̖͙̺̺
Monotaro
Says the dead person LOL
Void-chan
Į̩̼̲͎͉ ̼̬͕̳̤͡t̥̲̻o͏̘̼l̶̩̜̙̗d̙̳̮͍͟ ͕̜y̖͎̥̩̱ou͏̦͙͕.̞͓͇̣
͕̼̦͝
̩͓̪͜I҉̳͉ ̠̰̳̩wa̠͖͚s ̧̗͇͎S͉̤i̷̙̘͉̱͍m͕̼̘b̢̪̟͔a͉̤͝. ̩̤͓͎͞D̴̬ị̫̳͝a̝̥̳͚nt̜h̜̺̳̻̬̯̰a̗͍͍͝ ͎̮o̳͍̦f̢̹̬̹̩̺ͅfe̮͈̳̻͠r̮͕̪e̥͇͔͘d̦͎̣̲̪͇̤ ͇ț̶̫̠̭̳̫o̥͙͎̦̩ g̵͓̭i̛̯̘̳̹͓͙v̵e̳̦̜̱̲̖̼ m̠̰̖̙͕̝ͅe̵̬̖͙͎͈ ̣̼h͚̩̮̥̮̫͠o͎̺͓̞̯̯̦ṭ ̱͖̖̻̯d̛͍o̭͖̱g̯̰̟͈̯̲ṣ,͉̩̯͉͖̲ ̛̭͕̳a͈̱͚̯̯n͚̠̖̜̤d͔̠̳̙̥̪ ̸͙̩̝i͙̻ ̩͉̕w̡͇̰an͖t͢e͙̜͚͖̪͓̭d̯͎̼͎ͅ ҉t͎̪̻̪̫o̯̕ ̵̠̟̣̫̜ͅt̲̤̝̠̱͉̕r̞̝̲̩͝y̛̼̪̹̖̺̼̼ ̹̠̪̜̞̖͞t̷̪̮̼̩̩̻̰ẖ̱̖̩̪͕i̪̻̱̝̕s̜̥͎̥̹ͅ ̷̼͍̺͚͈h͏̣̯͕̠͉̰̜ụ͈̱ͅm͍̻a͖̜̻̟̭̠͡ͅn͕ ̴͙͈̥ḍ̘e҉̹̱̩l͝i̵̭c̸̱͎͉̞̜a͙͝c͞y͕͖͇ ̤̳̺̞̖͖̝a̳f̶̞̮͔ṯ̵̼e̘̗r͉̟̫̦̱̝ͅ ͓̤͖͔͢b҉͓̯̮͖e̮̟̦̰͚͢i̝͓̝̠̟͟ṇ̡̺͙̺̬g͎̳̞̬͎͟ ̬͡ṭh̛r̨̝͉̩͕̟ow͜n͈̭ ̞ͅa͔̟̥̠͇r̩͉̘̘̤̪o̶͇̫͍u͙̻̖̝̼͙̩n͜d͠ ̡̜̦̘b̭̣̜̱͖͔͎y҉̪̰ ̧̖̖̪̙̤͎̣t̷͈͙̹̣͖͓h͈̭̬͓̀e̴̜͓ d͈̳̻͓é̜̪̝̥e̶̼̻͈͉͕̖̹r͓̳͈̮ ̷w̟o̵̮m̦͟an͉̫͈̝͇̬.

̭͔͖̠̥͎͡T͙͕͖̲̳̜̗͡he͙͎͠ ̪̦͍̯̫̹͠ͅm̼a̦̪̫͇̕s͈̬͘k̖̰̰̮̰͠ ̗̼̮͉̹̙ͅw̹̺a̸̰͉̝̝̦͔s͓͖̱̭̼͙̟ ͇͎n͔̱̟o̶̹t͈̀ ̗̻͉͙̟̩t̢o̘ͅ ̢̜st̛͕͖̻͖͔ͅà̳̤̲̲̠͓r͙̠̪t̨̮̯l̠̬e̶̙̦̟͚ ͈̩̞̫̻̘̱ỳ͔̠̹̳͍̜ͅo͓͙͖̹̻͢ṵ ̺͍̳̝̳̩ͅa̠͎̞̙̙̹͘l̫̹͢l̴̼̥̜̙̳̣̠,̘͎̩̦͈ͅ ̡͍͉̼͙̬̮͔b̘͜u͜t͔͈̝͖̮̜ ̦̼͙̭̻̹̲͢e͔̗̲̺̞̣̯v̷e̵̳n̼̮̠̠ͅͅ ̼͉s͓̦̪̦̹͚o̩̖͍̗͔͉̰̕,̺ ̥͎̰̼̜i̪͈͡t͖̤̝̭͚̜̬ ͔͎̯̤͚̹͘a̻̻͔͕p̗̮͉̲̩̻͓p̼̙͎e̙͎͝a͠r̥͉ș̳̞̱̥͍̰ ҉̗̭̞͚̩̹̥t̵̟h͍̪͖̭͚̕ͅa̜͕ţ̦̻͕̲̠͇ ̲̖th̗͚̯̱͈̗̹e̷̜͉̠̗̗͕ͅ ̜̮͕̜o̶͚̥͎̗̬f҉f͈̰͇ẹ̳̦̳̲r̤͍̪̭̰͎͟ ̜̬̝̼I̜̤͙̘͚̭͞ ̳͚̟̞̱w̖̪̯̹a͈͎̤̗͈͞s͘ ͔̗̺̣̰̪͘g̤̹̜̰̼͝i͍̻͚͉̖͍͇v̴̝̫͉̣̖̼ḛ̙̘̖̥̯ͅn̙̯͈̻̞̰͎ ̤w͏̜̮̯a̧͍͈̜̺͎̤ͅs̯̮̱͖̣͎͝ ̖b͉̩͕u̱̦̖ͅt҉͉̘͍̬͖̝̯ ̲̞̯ͅa̳̠̥͇̲̙͘ ҉͎r͓̦͈͎͕u̴̼̭̦s̩̰̟̥͎̬e͕̖̠̹̼͢
Monoshika
Can I check if Void-Chan's body is still in the grave I dug?
Elyk
(Nov 25, 2017 at 11:12 PM)Monoshika Wrote: Can I check if Void-Chan's body is still in the grave I dug?

You dig up the GRAVE in the GARDEN. Inside you find VOID-CHAN'S CORPSE and nothing else interesting. You fill the GRAVE back in.
Monoshika
Is beowulf's neck broken?
Elyk
(Nov 26, 2017 at 12:25 AM)Monoshika Wrote: Is beowulf's neck broken?

BEOWULF'S NECK is not broken.

Quote:[7:28 PM] Monoshika: before u go
[7:29 PM] Monoshika: can u give us permission to confirm theres no body in your room
[7:29 PM] Monoshika: just so we can be Sure
[7:29 PM] Diantha: yea

You enter DIANTHA'S ROOM and find that there are no human BODIES, living or dead.
Dude
@Elyk wow nobody did this so i'm doing it
is there any obvious thin rope/string that could match the marks on beowulf's neck in any of the public areas
John Wick's Cat
@Elyk I want to inspect the hole in Beowulf's shirt.
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
Dude
also what's the direction/orientation of the body
which way is the head facing and is the body face up or face down
Monoshika
is ther any kind of rope or cable at the scene
Адам Сэндлер
@Elyk do there seem to be any injection marks on Beowulf's body?
[Image: Zmd4AQ3.png]
Elyk
(Nov 26, 2017 at 12:40 AM)Dude Wrote: @Elyk wow nobody did this so i'm doing it
is there any obvious thin rope/string that could match the marks on beowulf's neck in any of the public areas
No, you cannot find any rope/string in public areas that match.
(Nov 26, 2017 at 12:41 AM)Pac-man Smoking Crack Wrote: @Elyk I want to inspect the hole in Beowulf's shirt.
The hole is small and on the back of his shirt. It seems more like a rip than a cut.
(Nov 26, 2017 at 12:42 AM)Dude Wrote: also what's the direction/orientation of the body
which way is the head facing and is the body face up or face down
The body is lying face up with the feet toward the foyer doorway.
(Nov 26, 2017 at 12:42 AM)Monoshika Wrote: is ther any kind of rope or cable at the scene
See above.
(Nov 26, 2017 at 12:51 AM)Adam Sandler Wrote: @Elyk do there seem to be any injection marks on Beowulf's body?
No.
Monoshika
murder weapon was probably a fishing rod

-hole in shirt from hook
-reeled back to garden
-strangled with fishing line
Monoshika
is there a fishing rod anywhere public
Адам Сэндлер
Have any long wooden or metal sticks gone missing in the last 24 hours? @Elyk
Адам Сэндлер
If I Inspect everyone's hands do any of them have telltale signs of strangling someone with a string/rope? @Elyk
[Image: Zmd4AQ3.png]