Pedigree
(Dec 2, 2017 at 4:19 AM)Elyk Wrote:
(Dec 2, 2017 at 4:13 AM)Pedigree Wrote: @Elyk

Can I examine MONOSHIKA'S CORPSE to determine her only WOUND is indeed the BROKEN NECK?

You examine MONOSHIKA'S CORPSE to find that other than her BROKEN NECK there are TWO SMALL PUNCTURE WOUNDS.

If I squeeze those wounds what color liquid comes out?
Elyk
(Dec 2, 2017 at 4:21 AM)Pedigree Wrote:
(Dec 2, 2017 at 4:19 AM)Elyk Wrote:
(Dec 2, 2017 at 4:13 AM)Pedigree Wrote: @Elyk

Can I examine MONOSHIKA'S CORPSE to determine her only WOUND is indeed the BROKEN NECK?

You examine MONOSHIKA'S CORPSE to find that other than her BROKEN NECK there are TWO SMALL PUNCTURE WOUNDS.

If I squeeze those wounds what color liquid comes out?

Uhhh... RED?
Pedigree
I guess since the color of the liquid from the two wounds are the same, then she was knocked out twice.
Pedigree
"TrashyDrei - Today at 8:36 PM
All I did was get woken up, then scout out the empty rooms on my hall."

@StirlADrei

I'm going to need more information from you than this and I also want you to explain why many players have never seen you in this killing game. If you scouted out "empty rooms", you must have an account to back this up. Also, are you Simba or the gorilla?
Pedigree
Both the gorilla and @Superchao shot Monoshika, so she was knocked out twice. Superchao claims he did it for shenanigans like http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/news...85/de9.png but I don't know if we should trust him on that.

Also since Superchao shot her after she started getting up from the floor, then that means she wasn't dead until sometime after Superchao tranq'd her.

Superchao is also the last person seen heading to CLOTHING ROOM according to the accounts we have.
Pedigree
additional discord thoughts, posted here for your convenience

so I honestly think those are the best three options we have right now, Superchao the last person with her according to accounts and the two possible gorillas (Drei and Seal) both having a room right next to the clothing room

I'm not saying there's no other possibilities

it's just what we have right now

the problem with the gorilla doing it

is that the gorilla is seen all over the place doing a bunch of stuff

if he also did a kill I think that's too many actions especially after Elyk said the other day he thought he was just going to make people who do too much pass out

or at least I think he said that
Two_Finger
@Elyk
what's the proximity of the two puncture wounds on monoshika?
can I shoot myself with an empty dart and compare the wounds?
Elyk
(Dec 2, 2017 at 5:29 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: @Elyk
what's the proximity of the two puncture wounds on monoshika?
can I shoot myself with an empty dart and compare the wounds?
One of the PUNCTURE WOUNDS is on her CHEST. The other is on her SHOULDER.

You cannot shoot yourself with a DART as all the DARTS and TRANQUILIZER GUNS have been confiscated as per the SPECIAL ITEM rule.
El Negro
@Elyk I want to investigate VOID-CHAN's, GOD's, DUDE's and SOUNDCLOUDRAPPER's rooms.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Elyk
(Dec 2, 2017 at 7:45 PM)El Negro Wrote: @Elyk I want to investigate VOID-CHAN's, GOD's, DUDE's and SOUNDCLOUDRAPPER's rooms.

You find nothing if interest in VOID-CHAN'S BEDROOM.

You open the DOOR to DUDE'S BEDROOM. You are immediately sent flying back into the HALL from an EXPLOSIVE. You get up and brush yourself off, thankful that you cannot die during the INVESTIGATION PHASE. Inside DUDE'S ROOM you find nothing else of interest.

In SOUNDCLOUDRAPPER'S ROOM you find a MAKEUP KIT, CHILI, and NAGITO COSTUME.
Superchao
I'd like to investigate the office.
Elyk
(Dec 2, 2017 at 8:45 PM)Superchao Wrote: I'd like to investigate the office.

You investigate the OFFICE and find STACKS OF MONEY piled on the DESK, which is pushed into the middle of the OFFICE. There are TWO ATUA DRAWINGS posted on the CORK BOARD.
El Negro
@Elyk I want to examine Yrr's body for any broken bones.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Elyk
(Dec 2, 2017 at 9:27 PM)El Negro Wrote: @Elyk I want to examine Yrr's body for any broken bones.
You investigate MONOSHIKA'S CORPSE again and find that as far as broken bones go, she just has a CERVICAL FRACTURE.