Elyk
(Dec 6, 2017 at 12:23 AM)Pedigree Wrote: @Elyk I stand in DREI'S ROOM and have Black shoot up the EAST HALL, the STAIRS, and then the LOWER EAST HALL

Which ones do I hear?

You hear the ones in the EAST BEDROOM HALL.
Two_Finger
@Elyk I would like to ask seal's boogeyman how many times the door was opened and which of those had someone enter, leave, or neither
Elyk
(Dec 6, 2017 at 12:38 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: @Elyk I would like to ask seal's boogeyman how many times the door was opened and which of those had someone enter, leave, or neither

You ask SEAL'S BOOGEYMAN but it just SHRUGS. They only care about what happens INSIDE of the BEDROOM.
Two_Finger
@Elyk we would like to ask monotaro's boogeyman what happened tonight
Pedigree
@Elyk I ask SEAL'S BOOGEYMAN to hold up the number of fingers to count how many people entered her room during last night's killing phase
Elyk
(Dec 6, 2017 at 12:56 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: @Elyk we would like to ask monotaro's boogeyman what happened tonight
MONOTARO'S BOOGEYMAN climbs out from under the BED and LEAVES. A BOOGEYMAN enters and mimes setting something up by the DOOR then LEAVES.
Elyk
(Dec 6, 2017 at 1:02 AM)Pedigree Wrote: @Elyk I ask SEAL'S BOOGEYMAN to hold up the number of fingers to count how many people entered her room during last night's killing phase

Unfortunately nobody ever taught SEAL'S BOOGEYMAN how to COUNT.
Pedigree
Mad