El Negro
@Elyk I want to investigate Pedigree's boogeyman.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Elyk
(Dec 5, 2017 at 10:03 PM)El Negro Wrote: @Elyk I want to investigate Pedigree's boogeyman.

You need PEDIGREE'S PERMISSION first.
El Negro
@Elyk Pedigree's granted me permission. I want to check Pedigree's boogeyman.
Elyk
(Dec 5, 2017 at 10:32 PM)El Negro Wrote: @Elyk Pedigree's granted me permission. I want to check Pedigree's boogeyman.

PEDIGREE'S BOOGEYMAN climbs out from under the BED and LEAVES. Later another BOOGEYMAN enters and climbs under the BED.
El Negro
@Elyk I'd like to investigate Seal's room.
Pedigree
@Monotaro: I take it you weren't standing in front of the GARDEN door on the side across from SEAL'S ROOM?

@Elyk: How much time passed between the BOOGEYMAN crouching and then choking the other in SEAL'S BOOGEYMAN'S testimony?
Elyk
(Dec 5, 2017 at 10:58 PM)El Negro Wrote: @Elyk I'd like to investigate Seal's room.

You search SEAL'S BEDROOM and find a TWO UZIS, a SHIELD with a TIGER on it, GORILLA COSTUME, and TURKEY DRUMSTICK. SEAL'S CORPSE is in the MIDDLE of the ROOM with a FLOWER CROWN on it. While you are searching her BOOGEYMAN slides a GARROTE out from under the BED.
Elyk
(Dec 5, 2017 at 11:04 PM)Pedigree Wrote: @Elyk: How much time passed between the BOOGEYMAN crouching and then choking the other in SEAL'S BOOGEYMAN'S testimony?
The BOOGEYMEN do not wear WATCHES so they wouldn't be able to give you useful information here.
Pedigree
(Dec 5, 2017 at 11:08 PM)Elyk Wrote:
(Dec 5, 2017 at 10:58 PM)El Negro Wrote: @Elyk I'd like to investigate Seal's room.

You search SEAL'S BEDROOM and find a TWO UZIS, a SHIELD with a TIGER on it, GORILLA COSTUME, and TURKEY DRUMSTICK. SEAL'S CORPSE is in the MIDDLE of the ROOM with a FLOWER CROWN on it. While you are searching her BOOGEYMAN slides a GARROTE out from under the BED.

@StirlADrei

You lied that the SHIELD wasn't in the room. Explain.
El Negro
@Elyk I want to inspect Drei's boogeyman
Stirling
My boogeyman should be inspected, and I request it @Elyk
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Elyk
(Dec 5, 2017 at 11:20 PM)El Negro Wrote: @Elyk I want to inspect Drei's boogeyman
(Dec 5, 2017 at 11:20 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: My boogeyman should be inspected, and I request it @Elyk
STIRLADREI'S BOOGEYMAN climbs out from under the BED, leaves, and returns some time later before climbing back under the BED.
Monotaro
(Dec 5, 2017 at 11:04 PM)Pedigree Wrote: @Monotaro: I take it you weren't standing in front of the GARDEN door on the side across from SEAL'S ROOM?

Bottom left door on the map is where I was posted up and passed out at
Pedigree
@StirlADrei: Other than Two Finger witnessing SEAL'S GUNFIRE, you are the only person who mentions hearing it in their account. Not even Monotaro mentions hearing it despite being in the area. She also was just firing her weapons at the walls as she wandered through, so this GUN BATTLE theory of yours doesn't really add up nor does your earlier attempt to involve Monotaro. Is it possible you merely saw the BULLET HOLES in the wall and decided to use them to cover for you in the timeline of the night's events?

After all, waking up to gunfire really does seem to be your only alibi. Hmm...
Stirling
Monotaro has 0 alibi in that case. We've ruled out suicide based on other criteria. I'm trying to see if Sandler could have done it right now.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Pedigree
@Elyk

Black can you go into drei's room while I let two strangle me with a garrote in seal's room. Do we have permission to do this drei? (He said yes in discord)

If you're alert from hearing gunshots, perhaps you also heard the struggle from seal being strangled

Does Black hear Two strangling me from Drei's room?
Elyk
(Dec 6, 2017 at 12:17 AM)Pedigree Wrote: @Elyk

Black can you go into drei's room while I let two strangle me with a garrote in seal's room. Do we have permission to do this drei? (He said yes in discord)

If you're alert from hearing gunshots, perhaps you also heard the struggle from seal being strangled

Does Black hear Two strangling me from Drei's room?

No.
Pedigree
@Elyk I stand at the lower left entrance to the GARDEN and have Black shoot up the EAST HALL. Do I hear the GUNSHOTS?
Elyk
(Dec 6, 2017 at 12:19 AM)Pedigree Wrote: @Elyk I stand at the lower left entrance to the GARDEN and have Black shoot up the EAST HALL. Do I hear the GUNSHOTS?

No.
Pedigree
@Elyk I stand in DREI'S ROOM and have Black shoot up the EAST HALL, the STAIRS, and then the LOWER EAST HALL

Which ones do I hear?