Адам Сэндлер
@Elyk if i search the house are there any bloody objects that might be able to used as weapons?
Адам Сэндлер
Also if I can get permission from everyone can I search their rooms?
[Image: Zmd4AQ3.png]
Elyk
(Dec 8, 2017 at 7:35 PM)Adam Sandler Wrote: @Elyk if i search the house are there any bloody objects that might be able to used as weapons?
You search the BLOOD POOL In the CLOTHING ROOM. In it you find a DILDO, STIRLADREI'S CORPSE, CLOTHING SHREDS, a CAR BATTERY, and SEAL'S CORPSE.
Pedigree
@Elyk said on Discord:

think of the monster as another player
it follows the same rules such as not being able to attempt multiple times in a night

so it's either @Diantha or one of the two dead that killed one of the victims.
Pedigree
@Elyk

Is Drei's Corpse wearing the GAS MASK? If so, is there any CANISTER attached to it and does the CANISTER say what is in it?
Адам Сэндлер
And everyone's boogeymen i forget to mention that
Pedigree
@Elyk I give ADAM SWINDLER my permission to search my room and question my boogeyman
Адам Сэндлер
How does the dildo compare to the wounds on the two bodies?
Elyk
(Dec 8, 2017 at 8:46 PM)Pedigree Wrote: @Elyk

Is Drei's Corpse wearing the GAS MASK? If so, is there any CANISTER attached to it and does the CANISTER say what is in it?
STIRLADREI'S CORPSE is not wearing a GAS MASK.

(Dec 8, 2017 at 9:32 PM)Pedigree Wrote: @Elyk I give ADAM SWINDLER my permission to search my room and question my boogeyman
You enter PEDIGREE'S BEDROOM and find a STACK OF WOOD and some NAILS. You notice that his DRESSER is in an ODD SPOT.

PEDIGREE'S BOOGEYMAN climbs out from under the BED and does not return.

(Dec 8, 2017 at 9:40 PM)Adam Sandler Wrote: How does the dildo compare to the wounds on the two bodies?
The DILDO is not sharp enough to leave LACERATIONS. You put it into PAC-MAN'S EYE SOCKET. It seems to fit, and also makes a GROSS NOISE.
Two_Finger
@Elyk my boogeyman too plaese
Elyk
(Dec 8, 2017 at 10:04 PM)Two_Finger Wrote: @Elyk my boogeyman too plaese

TWOFINGER'S BOOGEYMAN climbs out from under the BED and does not return.
Pedigree
@Elyk

I try to impale through CRACKMAN's good eye using the DILDO. Do I have enough force to penetrate through?
Elyk
(Dec 8, 2017 at 11:23 PM)Pedigree Wrote: @Elyk

I try to impale through CRACKMAN's good eye using the DILDO. Do I have enough force to penetrate through?

Yes.
Pedigree
@Elyk Does the DILDO smell like SHIT or PISS?
Elyk
(Dec 8, 2017 at 11:28 PM)Pedigree Wrote: @Elyk Does the DILDO smell like SHIT or PISS?
You smell the DILDO. It smells like BLOOD and PISS. The CLOTHING ROOM smells like SHIT from the POOP TRAILS within it.

You look at the CORPSES again and find that they have been PEED ON.
Pedigree
@Elyk how much WEED KILLER is missing from the bottle outside CRACKMAN'S ROOM?
Elyk
(Dec 8, 2017 at 11:39 PM)Pedigree Wrote: @Elyk how much WEED KILLER is missing from the bottle outside CRACKMAN'S ROOM?
There is no WEED KILLER missing from the BOTTLE OF WEED KILLER.
Pedigree
@Elyk ask Adam Sandler's boogeyman what happened in Adam's room.
Elyk
(Dec 8, 2017 at 11:49 PM)Pedigree Wrote: @Elyk ask Adam Sandler's boogeyman what happened in Adam's room.
ADAM SANDLER'S BOOGEYMAN climbs out of the bed and leaves. It returns after some time and climbs back under the BED.
Адам Сэндлер
how many items did my boogeyman see me pick up