T-man
Do you have any specific instances of abuse and sexism? You called Despair an absolutely evil person, that's a strong thing to say. But I haven't really seen you back that up with examples.
Bee
I called fwd evil because he tried to use my suicidal urges against me.

youre gonna have to ask yrr, zelma, or search discord yourself for the sexism. i dont have access to it.
Yoshin
you do infact have access to it
Bee
I do now that I've pointed it out twice and someone changed the matter.
hours ago, however, I did not.

I'm wary about entering it, however, as I fear if I am not attacked the moment I join, I will find people talking about me where they know I would not have seen. Either way, I will keep my conversation here. I feel no reason to prove an event that there are multiple witnesses to, one of which has even admitted to it happening in this very thread already.
Yoshin
I would like proof of all your claims from before
Bee
You don't need me for that. I am sure you can search the chat just as well as I can if you truly care.
Difference being you won't feel at risk doing so. You aren't afraid of the users here.
Yoshin
I literally have no idea what to search
I have tried multiple different things and got nothing
so either enlighten me with what to search or do it yourself and proof you're right
if you do neither I will be inclined to believe you're just lying
Bee
type from:
pick names
scroll
Yoshin
Yeah that didnt yield anything you claimed to have been said
I scrolled up for what was days of talking and no results
Yoshin
So yeah I'm assuming you're lying
Bee
Unless you're talking about what happened the day before new years eve, whatever you're looking for was more than "days" ago.

I was gone for months. And any comments in question were probably said months before I was gone. you'll be scrolling months worth of messages.
Yoshin
I searched for "pick names"
it landed me in kg chat and you where infact there
and nothing you claim people to say is there
so you're lying and avoiding going into chat to get caught lying
Bee
And no, I'm not lying. Sorry.
If there's one thing you should know I don't do, it's lie.
At most, I am mistaken. But I do not lie.
To think I would knowingly lie about something said in a place where you can fact check and I cannot is frankly stupid. Stupid of me to do, and stupid of you to assume.
Yoshin
then wheres the shit you claim
Bee
wait did you literally search "pick names"
i meant pick names to apply to the "from:" search
as in pick one of the names on the long list of users that comes up when you type "from:"
Yoshin
right ok now you're just in damage control mode
so unless you prove it I'm not gonna humor you any further
Draku
admittedly i thought what bee meant was clear but

saying "yeah just look through every nearly single message on the server you'll find it" doesn't really give much to go off of either
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Bee
im not in damage control mode.
youre the one who typed "pick names" when i was obviously telling you to pick names from a list.
that wasn't my mistake, that one is on you.

And again, it is frankly just stupid to assume I may be lying. again, at most I am mistaken, not lying. And if that is the case, then at most you will 100% be able to find something I could have confused. But if you have found neither proof that what I said is true, nor something I could have confused for what I claimed, then you did not search.

I have no reason to run the search myself. You have the exact same ability to run the search as I do. And again, you do not have the added risk of being attacked by the users, or being made to scroll past previous abusive or demeaning comments towards yourself.
Bee
(Jan 16, 2018 at 4:40 AM)Draku Wrote: admittedly i thought what bee meant was clear but

saying "yeah just look through every nearly single message on the server you'll find it" doesn't really give much to go off of either

it doesn't give much, you're right. But unfortunately I struggle to recall any exact wording that may yield an immediate result. Literally all I would do if asked to prove it myself is exactly what I suggested to do. Type a name and search every single message from the person in question.
Yoshin
"when i was obviously telling you to pick names from a list"
you forget I'm ESL?
either way I'm not humoring you anymore, just based on what draku said
you saying "pick the people and go" is the same as going "just dont even search" because theyre all very active people