Draku
The PORTA POTTY also has SCRAPE MARKS on its exterior. The CHAIN is attached to it.

You open the door and are covered in CUM.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Wendy Oldbag
Check for signs of choking
Draku
The victim's NECK doesn't seem to have any signs of CHOKING.
Rinko Shirokane
(Jan 24, 2018 at 9:31 PM)Draku Wrote: You open the door and are covered in CUM.
Ah...ah...AHHHHHHH!

I...I guess...I'll look at the scrape marks...more closely...a-and then I need...to...shower...uuu...
Draku
The SCRAPE MARKS on the PORTA-POTTY are near the BOTTOM of it, as if it had been DRAGGED.
Wendy Oldbag
Just a thought, but I think it's possible Nero and the porta potty were connected with the chain. For what purpose, I'm not sure.

Also Do a thorough autopsy of the body
Rinko Shirokane
(Jan 24, 2018 at 9:52 PM)Wendy Oldbag Wrote: Just a thought, but I think it's possible Nero and the porta potty were connected with the chain. For what purpose, I'm not sure.
This...is just speculation...but is it possible they were...killed elsewhere...and dragged to a new location with the chain...to mask who did it...?
Draku
Letting someone get a complete report from just asking would be WAY too easy! I'll tell you that the victim didn't ingest any POISON or anything like that, and that they certainly lost some BLOOD from their wounds.

Before anyone asks for a trail, though, it seems like the CHAIN got whatever BLOOD was lost on it.
Magilou
Let's ask a simple one:

Check the driveable baggage carts for anything you could hook a chain to, and examine those areas for scuff marks

While I'm at it, examine the gas tanks of the driveable carts to see how many have been used, and how much
Draku
It does indeed look like you could hook a chain to the BAGGAGE CARTS. The one that is not parked in its original position has SCUFF MARKS on the hook.

Sorry, they're SOLAR POWERED! And it's DAYTIME! So they're all fully charged!
Dark Elyk
Search the entire outside area for piles of ashes.
Draku
(Jan 24, 2018 at 10:17 PM)Dark Elyk Wrote: Search the entire outside area for piles of ashes.
Look at the MAP, numbnuts!
Dark Elyk
(Jan 24, 2018 at 10:19 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Jan 24, 2018 at 10:17 PM)Dark Elyk Wrote: Search the entire outside area for piles of ashes.
Look at the MAP, numbnuts!
Sorry, I had both eye patches on still.
CIA
I'm a very busy man, but I have some time before my next meeting to inform you all of what I did last night. Just remember that I'm in charge here though, this is my plane after all. I started off by opening my bedroom door and noticing a lot of ashes on the door about two doors down to the right of mine. Pretty sure fires aren't allowed in air ports but whatever country this is might have different rules. I walked down the shattered sky bridge and hear some lightning, weird, but probably not important. I saw that jon guy playing with a jacques doll and some weeb wall scroll at the lost and found. I watched him just to see what he was up to but he started to leave, heading for the jet bridge. Hey that's my destination, stay away from my plane you're not on my list. I followed behind him. I caught up and announced myself the best way I could... "Mr. Jon, I'm CIA" . He said something about being a "swood dude" or some shit about becoming immortal, some kid nonsense I don't know about because I'm an important CIA man with important CIA things to do. He leaves and.......BANE shows up. This is my moment. This is why I exist. I plant my hands on my belt, in my firm, strong signature pose and say "...... Bane?" in an inquisitive tone. I ask him, still standing firm, "Is this part of your plan?" and he replies in his measly voice, "OF COURSE!". He's a big guy though, so he pushes me to the side and walks to the plane. THAT'S MY PLANE.

I get back up and brush myself off. That asshole, I'll make sure he pays for that. After brushing myself off and standing around with my hands on my belt, I spot that Nero guy passing by. I let him know the news, "I'm CIA." He notices, and agrees, then goes onto the plane. Meh, he'll get off soon. After that I stood there for....a while. A good while, but it was productive since I was announcing the good news. That I'm CIA. I eventually got tired though, it's tough work foiling plans and preventing rising fires. I leave the sky bridge and notice Dude on top of a baggage cart. That probably isn't his, but okay. I continued down the hall and see a fucking Terminator? Entering a room? Like Arnold the Terminator? I'm not too sure, but there was someone else entering a room too but I couldn't tell who. Having had enough, I went to my room and turned in.

And that's my story, make of it what you will, but just know that I'm CIA and I own this plane.
Draku
(Jan 24, 2018 at 10:22 PM)JonTron Wrote: I'd like to investigate the carts around outside. Any with the power or equipment, i.e. a hook or stud, that would be able to pull something?
> It does indeed look like you could hook a chain to the BAGGAGE CARTS. The one that is not parked in its original position has SCUFF MARKS on the hook.
JonTron
Closer inspection of the chain. Are any of the scuffs near the end or on parts of the chain that would have to hook to the cart?
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Draku
(Jan 24, 2018 at 10:23 PM)JonTron Wrote: Closer inspection of the chain. Are any of the scuffs near the end or on parts of the chain that would have to hook to the cart?
There are SCUFF MARKS on the ENDS of the CHAIN, as well as on MINOR AREAS of the middle of it.
Chiaki Nanami
(Jan 24, 2018 at 10:22 PM)CIA Wrote: And that's my story, make of it what you will, but just know that I'm CIA and I own this plane.

[Image: UIMimB8.png]
For someone who's claiming an entire plane, you aren't doing a good job making it yours. Any reason why you didn't go in?
Wendy Oldbag
Investigate the makeshift locker room
Draku
(Jan 24, 2018 at 10:32 PM)Wendy Oldbag Wrote: Investigate the makeshift locker room
It's a bunch of LOCKERS made from METAL welded together, that are also welded to the bottom of the PLANE WING.

Nothing appears to be amiss.