Dark Elyk
I awakened and removed one of my eye patches, unsealing a terrible power. The power of sight. I activated my Ragnarok Protection, covering my entire body with lightning armor. This skill was passed onto me by my late master, Nikola Tesla, The First Inheritor of the Thunder. I am the Second.

I exit my room and hear glass breaking. I also notice someone heading to the sky bridge down the hall. Dude exits his room which is four rooms to the left of my own room on the opposite side. He heads down the stairs and I head to the sky bridge. The sides are both shattered.

JonTron is entering the knick knack shop with a wallscroll while I head to the food court. I enter the kitchen and find Bubsy. He exits. I grab a fork and leave.

I find Dude at the bar grabbing alcohol. Chiaki is at the lost and found with a PSP. I go to lost and found and make an inquiry about my missing Genesis Guns. The Genesis Guns are an A rank magical artifact. An Artifact Sync skill rank of D or higher is required to fire these guns, otherwise they will jam. Regular rounds can be loaded but the real reason these guns are ranked A is for how they handle Magic Bullets. An Artifact Sync rank of A or higher is required to use Magic Bullets with the Genesis Guns. Once fired, the Magic Bullets leave sharp particle trails. The trails have a half life of eighteen seconds each. Each magazine holds seven rounds. Monokuma tells me he does not have the guns. JonTron, who was apparently behind me in line, takes his turn.

I leave down the escalator with JonTron. JonTron has a Jacques plush. We part ways at the base of the escalator. As I exit the airport I hear a slam.

A terminator walks by me as I head to the warehouse. There is broken glass everywhere. I enter the repair house and pick up a large spring. I also find a bomb. I call upon my knowledge of Dark Arts and of Light Arts but find no information on disarming bombs. Also the bomb is labeled "Number 5".

I exit the warehouse and see someone crawling on the ground toward it. In the distance I see a baggage cart going west. Inside is someone with a bird on their shoulder.

I go to the bedroom hall and see someone with blue paint enter a bedroom. There are ashes on the floor. I dispel my Ragnarok Protection and enter my room. I then sleep.
Wendy Oldbag
See if the broken glass is bloody
Draku
(Jan 24, 2018 at 10:49 PM)Wendy Oldbag Wrote: See if the broken glass is bloody
Nope!
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Bubsy 3D
IS THERE EVEN MORE CHAINS LIKE THE MURDER WEAPON IN THE WAREHOUSE? I AIN'T SEEN ANYONE ASK, AND IT WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE IF SOMEBODY PULLED THE WOOL OVER OUR EYES WITH THIS ASSUMPTION!
Draku
(Jan 24, 2018 at 11:15 PM)Bubsy 3D Wrote: IS THERE EVEN MORE CHAINS LIKE THE MURDER WEAPON IN THE WAREHOUSE? I AIN'T SEEN ANYONE ASK, AND IT WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE IF SOMEBODY PULLED THE WOOL OVER OUR EYES WITH THIS ASSUMPTION!
You look in the WAREHOUSE. There are IDENTICAL CHAINS there.
CIA
(Jan 24, 2018 at 10:29 PM)Chiaki Nanami Wrote:
(Jan 24, 2018 at 10:22 PM)CIA Wrote: And that's my story, make of it what you will, but just know that I'm CIA and I own this plane.

[Image: UIMimB8.png]
For someone who's claiming an entire plane, you aren't doing a good job making it yours. Any reason why you didn't go in?

Because I'm waiting for Pavel to show up, and I need people to know that I'm CIA. That feels pretty obvious, you're about as smart as Bane aren't you.
Bubsy 3D
CURSES! A CLASSIC VIDEO GAME BLUNDER! I MADE MYSELF LOOK MORE SUSPICIOUS BY ASKING THE OBVIOUS! THIS REALLY IS A CAT-LAMITY
Magilou
[Image: MGDx7nt.png?3]

Finally, it's my time to shine!

This is a tale of tragedy, a tale of woe, a tale of.... Not much, actually. Anyway, when I woke up in my bed, I decided I'd need a a little protection from the band of maniacs hanging around here during flight delays, so...

Magikazam!

[Image: PbNESPT.png?1]

I cast a special Transformation Arte on myself, turning myself into a being of pure liquid iron. Now, none could stand in my way at all! Infinite power courses through me! I thought I'd be done for without my classic moveset, but eh, who needs it?

Anyway, when I left, Chiaki was loitering around by some fire. Dunno if she set it, don't care. I went down to the Art Room and grabbed some stuff, made myself a Magic Sack for carrying around my Anti-Bobcat-Bottle, which I'd obtain later in the night.

[Image: Y9EGaGD.png?1]

Once that's done, I went around to the Repair Warehouse and grabbed a Sledgehammer. On my way there, I noticed some idiot left their cart sitting outside, and I saw Bubsy running out with something rattling around in his Pillowcase. I didn't have what I needed to ruin him though, so I just let him be.

Whatever. I smashed the tarmac with my Sledgehammer to grab a piece of concrete, which I did, then I noticed some creep staring at me from afar, while some other wannabe thunder mage is strolling around like the owns the place.

Meh.

[Image: t2ZLx0X.png?1]

Typical.

When I make it to the airport, I see Dude, drunk as hell, and some stupid card game going on on the escalator between the victim and Kaiba. I used to use cards once upon a time for similar things. Knew someone else who did too. It was a good little nostalgia trip, but I had one goal on my mind: removing that bobcat.

I head into the Kitchen, stalked by that weirdo Kaiba, as he starts scrawling arcane runes everywhere. I just grab the one ingredient my Anti-Bobcat-Bottle needs: Lard. I pop that in my sack, then I head off to find the guy.

And I never found him!

[Image: ENk6q5T.png?1]

I swear, that guy's gotta be a hide and seek champion or something!

When I left the Kitchen, Kaiba got painted by some sort of Water Daemon, and I decided to hurl myself off the Walkway, hoping that stupid cat would be down there. He wasn't, but someone was hanging around a corpse, rustling with a chain while Kaiba, still covered in paint, decided to unleash an infernal flame arte on some boxes, one of which contained a Spooky Mask.

He yells at me, but I ignore him, fascinated by this relic, and go to bed.
Billy Aniki

[Image: CXHbBPmWMAAYNBb.jpg]
I woke up to the sight of a lol-poly furry yelling fucking shit at me, before he runs off to the skybridge. Much to my disappointment there's no locker room on this airfield. On my way downstairs to the repairhouse I see an extremely sexy ma- oh its just my reflection in some metal fuck.

Grabbing supplies for Aniki's Locker room, I see a bomb, it has the number five on it and its says something about 8 days. All this lifting of supplies has got me sweaty, and hot, boy would it be great if someone would come clean me off. I grab the cart and start filling it with supplies, then DUDE, comes and works that tool, what a real fan. He isn't around for long. Off to the plane, and I finally created the Locker Room. Now that I'm done I parked the cart next to the art room and went to bed.
Rest In Peace William Herrington
July 14, 1969 - March 2, 2018
You will not be forgotten.
Dark Elyk
Is there blue or orange paint anywhere on the carts?
Draku
(Jan 25, 2018 at 12:03 AM)Dark Elyk Wrote: Is there blue or orange paint anywhere on the carts?
No.
JonTron
(Jan 24, 2018 at 11:19 PM)Bubsy 3D Wrote: CURSES! A CLASSIC VIDEO GAME BLUNDER! I MADE MYSELF LOOK MORE SUSPICIOUS BY ASKING THE OBVIOUS! THIS REALLY IS A CAT-LAMITY
Wanna tells us all that you loaded that sack up with? We'd love to know about your adventure to the warehouse and what not.
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Bubsy 3D
WHAT'S MY SACK GOTTA DO WITH ANYTHING? IT'S A BOBCAT'S OWN PRI-VATE BUSINESS WHAT HE PUTS IN THERE! I DON'T GO LOOKIN' AT ANY OF YOUR SACKS!
JonTron
(Jan 25, 2018 at 12:11 AM)Bubsy 3D Wrote: WHAT'S MY SACK GOTTA DO WITH ANYTHING? IT'S A BOBCAT'S OWN PRI-VATE BUSINESS WHAT HE PUTS IN THERE! I DON'T GO LOOKIN' AT ANY OF YOUR SACKS!

Your sack has everything to do with it Mister Bubsy. Last time I checked the REAL 3D bubsy could never carry more than some atoms and maybe a space ship part or two. Plus, you could have very well hidden our murder weapon in that sack. Spill the beans bubsy. We don't want to have a cat fight here, do we?
[Image: dYNsNlX.jpg]
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
Bubsy 3D
YOU AIN'T EVEN ONE OF MY FANS! JUST SOME THIRD RATE HACK WHO'S GOT A LITTLE SOMETHIN' FOR ORANGE CATS. WHAT A WEIRDO!
Spooks?
I don't get paid enough for this.
JonTron
(Jan 25, 2018 at 12:21 AM)Bubsy 3D Wrote: YOU AIN'T EVEN ONE OF MY FANS! JUST SOME THIRD RATE HACK WHO'S GOT A LITTLE SOMETHIN' FOR ORANGE CATS. WHAT A WEIRDO!

I wouldn't say I'm a fan, but I'm certainly a connoisseur of your flea ridden games. I've played more bubsy then Magilou has spells. Now Bubsy ol' pal, I have reason to suspect you and would love a straight answer before other people find themselves bored enough to ask for your account even more.
[Image: 6cteOs8.png]
Bubsy 3D
YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO OPEN WITH YOUR SUSPICIONS, YOUTUBE BOY! EVEN I KNOW THAT, AND I AIN'T NEVER BEEN IN A DETECTIVE GAME!
Wendy Oldbag
[Image: oldbag-normal(b).gif]

This bickering is getting us nowhere. I swear, my box of Tylenol is almost empty because of you nincompoops.

Bubsy, need I remind you that keeping the contents of the sack to yourself only incriminates you more and more? That's already ignoring how you went to the warehouse which also had the chains that ended up on Nero. Are you going to explain yourself?

[Image: oldbag-teasing(b).gif]

Or should we see if this bobcat has nine lives?
JonTron
(Jan 25, 2018 at 12:43 AM)Wendy Oldbag Wrote: [Image: oldbag-normal(b).gif]

This bickering is getting us nowhere. I swear, my box of Tylenol is almost empty because of you nincompoops.

Bubsy, need I remind you that keeping the contents of the sack to yourself only incriminates you more and more? That's already ignoring how you went to the warehouse which also had the chains that ended up on Nero. Are you going to explain yourself?

[Image: oldbag-teasing(b).gif]

Or should we see if this bobcat has nine lives?

Well said. You heard the fine lady Bubsy. A cougar just entered your cat fight.