Bubsy 3D
PUH-LEASE, I GOT LIKE THREE CAT LIVES LEFT ANYWAY. I'M NOT AFRAID OF EITHER OF YOU OLD TIMERS! EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS YOU'RE JUST STALLIN' BECAUSE YOU GOT NO CLUE WHO DID IT, ANYWAY!
Bubsy 3D
CARTS, EH?
I SAW ONE OF THOSE CARTS PARKED NEXT TO ART SUPPLIES AS I WENT IN, AND THEN WHEN I LEFT SOME MEOW-SCHEVIOUS PERSON WAS RIDING OFF ON IT!
AND SOME OTHER GUY MAKIN OFF WITH A METAL POLE. WHAT A BUNCH OF CAT-BURGLARS THIS PLACE HAS!

THERE'S YOUR FREE RIDE, YA FREELOADERS.
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: UIMimB8.png]
Could that person with the Metal Pole be Wendy?
Magilou
(Jan 25, 2018 at 1:14 AM)Bubsy 3D Wrote: CARTS, EH?
I SAW ONE OF THOSE CARTS PARKED NEXT TO ART SUPPLIES AS I WENT IN, AND THEN WHEN I LEFT SOME MEOW-SCHEVIOUS PERSON WAS RIDING OFF ON IT!
AND SOME OTHER GUY MAKIN OFF WITH A METAL POLE. WHAT A BUNCH OF CAT-BURGLARS THIS PLACE HAS!

THERE'S YOUR FREE RIDE, YA FREELOADERS.

[Image: Hc4r1uk.png?1]

Sorry cat, but I've got you by the tail now.

I saw you leaving, but the cart was definitely still there. Care to explain?
Dark Elyk
@Draku is CIA's name written on the plane?
Draku
(Jan 25, 2018 at 1:53 AM)Dark Elyk Wrote: @Draku is CIA's name written on the plane?
You investigate the plane. a CLIPBOARD with a FLIGHT PLAN is inside the COCKPIT.

It lists:
  • CIA
  • My men
  • Doctor Pavel
  • Only one of you
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
JonTron
@Draku what does the draku file say for the cause of death directly?
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Magilou
Check the grounds for BLUE PAINT FOOTPRINTS, if that's possible.
JonTron
I'd also like to check all the locations that our squid kid claimed to have inked people and see what happens to the paint at that point.
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
CIA
(Jan 25, 2018 at 1:59 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Jan 25, 2018 at 1:53 AM)Dark Elyk Wrote: @Draku is CIA's name written on the plane?
You investigate the plane. a CLIPBOARD with a FLIGHT PLAN is inside the COCKPIT.

It lists:
  • CIA
  • My men
  • Doctor Pavel
  • One one of you

Allow me to reiterate my previous statement.

THIS IS MY PLANE.
Draku
(Jan 25, 2018 at 2:08 AM)JonTron Wrote: @Draku what does the draku file say for the cause of death directly?
I'm not gonna just say it out loud!

I will say that at least some of the wounds NERO has that match the CHAIN are surprisingly deep!
Draku
(Jan 25, 2018 at 2:11 AM)Magilou Wrote: Check the grounds for BLUE PAINT FOOTPRINTS, if that's possible.
There are no BLUE PAINT FOOTPRINTS. There is a mild puddle of DRIED BLUE PAINT in the ART ROOM that you notice, though the place was already kinda messy before you all even got here.

(Jan 25, 2018 at 2:11 AM)JonTron Wrote: I'd also like to check all the locations that our squid kid claimed to have inked people and see what happens to the paint at that point.
The ORANGE PAINT in the FOOD COURT is DRIED.
JonTron
Does the portapotty have any marks on it that might suggest it was dragged and/or tied up?
Magilou
[Image: NpZLi0t.png?1]

Didn't wanna do this but

I'd like to grab a bucket of paint, throw it on Bubsy, and then force him to walk from the art room to his bedroom, seeing if he leaves a trail.
Draku
(Jan 25, 2018 at 2:22 AM)JonTron Wrote: Does the portapotty have any marks on it that might suggest it was dragged and/or tied up?
>The PORTA POTTY also has SCRAPE MARKS on its exterior. The CHAIN is attached to it.
Bubsy 3D
SHEESH, AT LEAST GRAB ORANGE WHILE YOU'RE DOING IT!
JonTron
Looking closer at the wounds that go deep, do they seem to be punctures, or something blunt too far? Like knife sized or randomly sized and spaced around the chains.
Draku
(Jan 25, 2018 at 2:23 AM)Magilou Wrote: [Image: NpZLi0t.png?1]

Didn't wanna do this but

I'd like to grab a bucket of paint, throw it on Bubsy, and then force him to walk from the art room to his bedroom, seeing if he leaves a trail.
BUBSY approved of this, so...

You dump a bucket of PAINT on BUBSY. His FUR is quick to absorb most of it, leaving only a small puddle. He then starts walking. The puddle morphs a little bit to mask where his PAWS previously were, and then dries immediately. BUBSY himself does not drip, and appears to be in GREAT PAIN because of how hard it is to move with DRIED PAINT on you.

You check the PAINT CAN LABEL.

[SUPER-QUICK DRYING PAINT!]
Perfect for short-timescale use! Prepare a DISGUISED MURDER WEAPON in seconds! Don't trouble the game master with having to leave trails!
Magilou
(Jan 25, 2018 at 2:27 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Jan 25, 2018 at 2:23 AM)Magilou Wrote: [Image: NpZLi0t.png?1]

Didn't wanna do this but

BUBSY approved of this, so...

You dump a bucket of PAINT on BUBSY. His FUR is quick to absorb most of it, leaving only a small puddle. He then starts walking. The puddle morphs a little bit to mask where his PAWS previously were, and then dries immediately. BUBSY himself does not drip, and appears to be in GREAT PAIN because of how hard it is to move with DRIED PAINT on you.

You check the PAINT CAN LABEL.

[SUPER-QUICK DRYING PAINT!]
Perfect for short-timescale use! Prepare a DISGUISED MURDER WEAPON in seconds! Don't trouble the game master with having to leave trails!

[Image: UODjMtX.png?1]

Why does this exist??
Draku
(Jan 25, 2018 at 2:26 AM)JonTron Wrote: Looking closer at the wounds that go deep, do they seem to be punctures, or something blunt too far? Like knife sized or randomly sized and spaced around the chains.
They seem to match what'd happen if someone was really fucked up by a CHAIN. There's deep CHAINLIKE BRUISING, as well as many GASHES. They seem about spaced with what you'd expect from the CHAIN'S LINKING if it were to NIP THE FUCK OUT OF SOMEONE.