Definitely Bane (Real)
i didn't do much ya'll sorry

>wake up

>ashes in the room directly across from my room

>as i leave, multiple bedroom doors are opening & closing

>the sky bridge is broke. Nice

>go through the jet bridge, meet my friend CIA and talk about what was part of my plan

>go to the plane

>jontron with a jacques plush exits the cockpit. i want a jacques plush???????? i glare at him

>sit down in the plane waiting to execute the next step in my master plan

>nero shows up but leaves for plane 1F

>wait for a long time. dude shows up, puts away his ALCOHOL and METAL TRAY down, and gives me a high five. Nice.

>dude looks around the plane and sees a bomb under one of the seats

>dude leaves for plane 1F. i fall asleep on the plane, my plan ruined

JonTron
Is there any paint on any of the buildings, outside? This includes the outhouse.
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Draku
(Jan 25, 2018 at 4:10 AM)JonTron Wrote: Is there any paint on any of the buildings, outside?
Yes.

It was there when you all got here! The LOGO for the AIRPORT is painted in quite nicely, wouldn't you say?
[Image: s8DHhob.png]
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
JonTron
How does the outhouse compare to the window above Nero's body
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
Draku
(Jan 25, 2018 at 4:16 AM)JonTron Wrote: How does the outhouse compare to the window above Nero's body
If you were to CLIMB up or down it, you could get in or out of the 2F WINDOW quite easily.
Dark Elyk
Investigate around the lockers. Are the welder and ogher tools still there or were they returned to the warehouse?
Terezi Pyrope
HOW F4ST C4N TH3 C4RTS GO?
Two_Finger
sorry for being so late with this I had some drama to deal with somewhere else

hi im dude and here's my account

Spoiler:
Two_Finger
@Draku can we get a map or something the automatic baggage cart takes?
Draku
(Jan 25, 2018 at 2:33 PM)Two_Finger Wrote: @Draku can we get a map or something the automatic baggage cart takes?
[Image: 2x38BfF.png]
Two_Finger
thanks much
Draku

>Elyk was constantly covered in lightning, so unless the seat is scorched, it's probably not him

You inspect the SEATS of the BAGGAGE CARTS. They are made of RUBBER and are VERY COMFORTABLE.
JonTron
I'd like to inspect the cart that is out of place more closely. Anything dropped in the bottom near the pedals? Dirt or indents? Anything left behind in it or mark that might indicate so? Comparing it to the other cart here that isn't automated are there any notable or subtle differences.
Draku
(Jan 25, 2018 at 5:15 PM)JonTron Wrote: I'd like to inspect the cart that is out of place more closely. Anything dropped in the bottom near the pedals? Dirt or indents? Anything left behind in it or mark that might indicate so? Comparing it to the other cart here that isn't automated are there any notable or subtle differences.
It has some GLASS still on the TIRES and SCUFF MARKS on the CART HOOK.
JonTron
Is the window above Nero broken?
Draku
It is not, but you can OPEN and CLOSE it. It is large enough for someone to climb IN or OUT of.
JonTron
Is there any trails of broken glass from the cart? It sounded like there was broken glass at the scene and the shattered bridge is a bit far away.
Draku
There are not, but some of the GLASS from the SKY BRIDGE looks like it got driven over.
Draku
(Jan 25, 2018 at 10:39 AM)Dark Elyk Wrote: Investigate around the lockers. Are the welder and ogher tools still there or were they returned to the warehouse?
There is no WELDER nearby.
Terezi Pyrope
HOW 1S TH3 CH41N 4TT4CH3D TO TH3 POTTY?