Draku
(Jan 25, 2018 at 6:41 PM)Terezi Pyrope Wrote: HOW 1S TH3 CH41N 4TT4CH3D TO TH3 POTTY?
There is a HOOK on the PORTA-POTTY that the CHAIN is attached to.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Bubsy 3D
AHAH! IT'S TIME FOR THE GREAT AND POWERFUL BUBSY TO SAVE THE DAY!

-SO YOU WANNA BE A VIDEO GAME STAR? THEN FOLLOW MY QUICK WALKTHROUGH AND WE'LL GET RIGHT TO IT!
-SOME WEIRDO'S SHOUTING ABOUT HIS IRON FLESH JUST AS GOOD OL' BUBSY GETS STARTED
-AFTER STARTING, BILLY GETS STARTED TOO! I SEE HE KNOWS HOW IT IS, BUT HE LEAVES TO TAKE THE STAIRS
-GOING THE RIGHT WAY, SOMEBODY'S BROKEN ONE SIDE OF THE GLASS WALKWAY! WHAT A JERK.
-LETS GET TO THE KITCHEN! THAT'S WHERE THE BEST WEAPONS ARE STORED
-OH LOOK! A WEAPON! AREN'T THESE GAME DESIGNERS WONDERFUL?
-HEY! ELYK SHOWS UP WITH HIS COOL LIGHTNING POWERUP! I WISH I HAD THAT!
-NOW, HEAD FOR THE ESCALATOR AND IGNORE THAT BORING BLACK AND WHITE BEAR. WHAT A TERRIBLE MASCOT DESIGN, THAT'LL NEVER CATCH ON!
-OH SHIT A FAN! THIS DUDE FELLOW MUST HAVE GOOD TASTE TO KNOW TO HIGH FIVE ME OUT OF THE BLUE LIKE THIS!
-AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ESCALATOR, SOME YOUTUBE GUY ACCOSTS YOU. IGNORE HIM AND HIS KISSES
-WHOOPS, SET OFF THE METAL DETECTOR!
-HEY, THAT ORANGE CEREAL RIP OFF'S STARTING FIRES!
-OH WELL, WE CAN LEAVE TOGETHER
-THAT BILLY GUY'S GOT A COOL CART NOW!
-WOW, THAT'S A LOT OF BROKEN GLASS UNDER THE SKY BRIDGE
-ANYWAY, GIVE THAT CEREAL GUY THE SLIP AND GO INTO THE WAREHOUSE
-THERE'S SOME RED GLOW IN THE ROOM BUT WHO CARES?
-OH LOOK! A HAMMER! I'M SURE WE CAN DO SOMETHING WITH THA-
-IT'S THE TERMINATOR. THAT'S A PROBLEM. HE'S GOT A BIGGER SACK, TOO!
-HEAD BACK TO THE PORTA POTTY AND OH. SOMEBODY'S DOING SOMETHING DEFINITELY NOT E-RATED IN THERE!
-THIS IS RIDICULOUS. LETS GO TO ART SUPPLIES
-WHO'S THIS KAIBA GUY AND WHY DOES HE KEEP TALKING ABOUT CARD GAMES ANYWAY?
-NOW, SEE, THE PILLOW CASE HAS ALL THE WRONG BRANDING, SO WE GOTTA DRAW A BIG OLD RED EXCLAMATION POINT ON IT!
-RINKO COMES IN HERE, AND SOMEBODY WITH CHALK COMES IN AND LEAVES
-AND THEN THIS RINKO CHARACTER RUINS MY WHOLE DESIGN WITH BLUE PAINT! WOW, TYPICAL AN-EE-MAYS RUINING EVERYTHING!
-LET ME OUT OF HERE!
-OUTSIDE, SOMEBODY'S GOT A BIG METAL POLE FOR SOME REASON. AND SOMEBODY'S DRIVING A BAGGAGE CART AWAY. GUESS I'M JUST BAD AT REMEMBERING PEOPLE!
-GUESS I'LL JUST SKIP TO THE END OF THE LEVEL! GO BACK TO THE BEDROOM HALL.
-HMM. THERE MIGHT BE SOME EXTRA TIME HERE. I'M SURE THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT, BUT EVERYONE WILL NEEDLESSLY FOCUS ON IT ANYWAY BECAUSE BOBCAT'S AREN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE SECRETS.
-AS I HEAD TO BED, THAT LIGHTNING GUY SHOWS UP AGAIN. WHAT A WEIRDO

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT WALKTHROUGH INSTALLATION AS I, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL BUBSY, SHOW YOU THE WAY!
JonTron
HELLO! It's me JonTron here for another timely video! Just a reminder, I'm never late and have the best scheduling ever.
So here's how it happened.

[Image: D1WkSex.jpg]

I got up. Did some stretches, my exercise, checked myself. Still fat. FUCK. Head across the bridge grab a Jacques plush from the store and hear some lightening around. Going to lost and found I spot Bubsy and Dark Elyk. I spend some time with Bubsy since I know him better before I go to lost and found looking for some good ol' games. They have sonic colors with cocaine on it? MY FAVORITE.

[Image: HQjz0s7.jpg]

I try out the escalators because I enjoy the feeling of moving without having to haul my ass. After going up and down I go over to the plane, I've got a flight to catch. OH DEAR GOD ITS CIA? That's ok bud, I'm a swood dude, you can let me on. So he let me on.

[Image: 2j4LMdH.jpg]

I walk past bane who really likes Jacques, they share a quick peck on the cheek and I throw myself into baggage claim. I do so love being driven places and given free lunches. When I arrive at the baggage claim there's nothing there. So I leave and meet Terezi who's throwing.... BANJO KAZOOIE NUTS AND BOLTS EVERYWHERE? THE HORROR! I get out of there as fast as I can, I can't handle this trauma. I hoof it across the field to see people burning the street and slapping the ground. Just another day in New York.

[Image: sioqrZl.jpg]
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]