Draku
TONY'S BOOGEYMAN begins his CHARADES. He mimes a "HANDSHAKE" by tugging at an INVISIBLE PENIS. He makes a YARANAIKA FACE but stops himself right before CLIMAXING. He mimes a HUG and PAT ON THE BACK. He also mimes the motion of holding open an invisible door and nodding. He goes to HOLD THE DOOR OPEN as he mimes his fingers as someone walking out into the HALL. He walks over to FOUR DOORS DOWN and pretends to walk out of the HOLED DOOR. He then walks over to the SKY BRIDGE then runs back to the ASHES DOORWAY. He runs across the hall and goes over ONE DOOR before pretending to come out of it, then walks over to the STAIRS. He runs back to the ASHES DOORWAY.

He runs over to the other side of the hall again and mimes coming out ANOTHER DOORWAY ONE OVER. He makes ZAPPY MOTIONS with his hands around him and goes over to the SKY BRIDGE, then runs back. He then runs over to the STAIRS and pretends to come out from them. He mimes putting something down, right where the TEA is. He then pretends to wenter the room on the SOUTH part of the BEDROOM HALL one over from the RIGHT END. He then pretends to come out, miming CARRYING SOMETHING out into the SKY BRIDGE. He comes back EMPTY HANDED, going through the hallway and over to the STAIRS, pretending to EXIT.

He runs back over to the ASHES DOORWAY. Then goes to the DOOR NEXT TO IT and pretends to exit it, and mimes his hand as someone coming in from the SKY BRIDGE direction. He then mimes the hand into POURING something into his other hand which is CUPPED and then shoves the CUPPED hand into his MOUTH. He then walks off with his LEGS WOBBLING out to the STAIR EXIT.

He runs back to the DOORWAY and stands near it. He opens the door and walks inside before closing it. Then he mimes HIMSELF BEING FED, before he mimes taking something over to the CLOSET and setting it inside, before getting in bed.
Draku
You enter TONY'S ROOM. The MATCHES and CARDS are missing. A CLEAN POT with a FORK inside it is inside the CLOSET.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Arin Hanson is a fraud
@Draku I'd like to check Magilou's room, the thot witch!
[Image: ozRVKI2.png]
Draku
You check MAGILOU'S ROOM. Her MATCHES are missing. The BOOGEYMAN is ROASTED but ALIVE. A CALLING CARD that says "AVADA KEDAVRA, WITCH" is on the floor.
Magilou
I'd like to check the roof of the bedrooms, see if anyone got up there.
Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 9:38 PM)Magilou Wrote: I'd like to check the roof of the bedrooms, see if anyone got up there.
You can't seem to figure out how to get up there yourself without assistance, but I can tell ya, nothing's amiss up there!
Draku
DARK ELYK'S BOOGEYMAN mimes waking up from the BED and laughing. They mime taking something off of their eye. They pretend to slip off clothing and mime grabbing the SPRING off of the floor without actually taking it. They press the AIR into their ARMPIT and pick up FIVE INVISIBLE OBJECTS off the floor. They pick something off the floor and pretend to put it on. They look in their "POCKETS" and pat them before pretending to make ZAPPY MOTIONS with their arms flailing around them a little. They leave the room.

It then comes back later, looks in the CLOSET and under the BED, and stops doing the zappyness. It opens the CLOSET again and places something inside and then hops onto the bed.
Magilou
Hmph. Fine. Be that way.

In that case I'll walk around the premises and catalog both:

-Where the barbed wire is
-The contents and marks on the walls of the bedroom building
Draku
BARBED WIRE is in the JET BRIDGE DOORWAY of the PLANE 2F and covering the EXIT RAMP of the PLANE 1F.

The ART SUPPLY ROOM has the aforementioned MESSAGE painted on its front wall.
JonTron
@Draku
I want to try and scale the building with my crowbar
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 9:55 PM)JonTron Wrote: @Draku
I want to try and scale the building with my crowbar
It doesn't work, MORON. What is this, GETTING OVER IT?
Arin Hanson is a fraud
@Draku I try to scale the building with my DECK!
Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 10:02 PM)Seto Kaiba Wrote: @Draku I try to scale the building with my DECK!
That doesn't work either, STUPID.
Arin Hanson is a fraud
[Image: c2f2018133.png]
Draku
Seto Kaiba: >@darko post your account
Well, let's see! I SAT in my ADMINISTRATIVE CHAIR, watching the LIVE FEED of all of the CAMERAS planted everywhere all night. Then dawn came and I told you idiots to solve the case already!
Magilou
Check the Baggage Claim for Oldbag's... Old Bag.
Dark Elyk
(Jan 27, 2018 at 10:48 PM)Draku Wrote: Seto Kaiba: >@darko post your account
Well, let's see! I SAT in my ADMINISTRATIVE CHAIR, watching the LIVE FEED of all of the CAMERAS planted everywhere all night. Then dawn came and I told you idiots to solve the case already!
Did you watch Tony the Tiger cum?
Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 10:52 PM)Dark Elyk Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2018 at 10:48 PM)Draku Wrote: Seto Kaiba: >@darko post your account
Did you watch Tony the Tiger cum?
UNFORTUNATELY.

(Jan 27, 2018 at 10:51 PM)Magilou Wrote: Check the Baggage Claim for Oldbag's... Old Bag.
There are no TRASH BAGS in the BAGGAGE CLAIM.
Draku
CIA presents his HANDGUN. It's EMPTY.