Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 3:03 AM)Magilou Wrote: He's gone flat, huh?

There's not a shred of love in my heart for the cat, but I might as well try and keep things fun.

I'll throw myself off the 2F stairs and land near Bubsy, in an attempt to see if that would flatten someone

...Suicides can't happen, might as well try it!
You jump off of the highest point of the OUTSIDE STAIRS. Your legs buckle and you BLACK OUT.

You get up and run back up there and then THROW yourself off, slamming face-first into the ground. You are KNOCKED OUT and you think your nose is broken.

Would you like to try a third time?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Rinko Shirokane
(Jan 27, 2018 at 3:08 AM)Draku Wrote: Would you like to try a third time?
I...think they should...
JonTron
Wahoo! Your favorite JonTron is still here! And happy holidays, because those are the only times I upload anything even REMOTELY on time, so since this account is here now. Merry [Your holiday here]. Tonight was a night of nights. Here's what was nighted.

[Image: cYby3hn.jpg]

I come out of my room and see that sweet devil Wendy and decide to give her some pleasant company on our way to the food court. She ends her walk there as she grabs a trash bag while I head to the kitchen and grab a paper towel roll. Next I head out back to the food court where Kaiba is doing kaiba things. I'll have to prepare more for our next duel, he just gained 1000 life points! Tony's by the lost and found so I mosey on over careful not to fall down the escalators. Monokuma finally has my crowbar and it doesn't snap! Perfect.

[Image: iRZqDHq.jpg]

I also order some vidya games and the like for tomorrow night, and just in case I die I let Monokuma know that DARK ELYK can collect them too. CIA was here but now he's not. Uh, ok buster. Some talk about pirates at the food court happens but I'm no sailor so I'm out of here. Rinko is littering at the security checkpoint. But I'm no police officer so who am I to stop them?

[Image: QwAxk8U.jpg]

Why are there doritos everywhere? I check out the cafe to see if it's safe for tomorrow and it looks fine. There's more pictures around and I'm a little worried. I grab some paper to write my will and head outside. This is where it gets weird. A strange silhouette was moving to a cart illuminated by a burning mattress. I GUESS THAT'S ONE WAY TO BURN CALORIES WHILE YOU SLEEP? [What even was that joke. -Editor] I move to the warehouse looking for something to complete the game night experience, another TV screen of high quality, but it wasn't there. I head over to the locker area curious at what was built while I'm looking there's a crash and a splash.

I turn back to investigate but find nothing. Sad I cancelled my plans at the lockers I head to my bed. BUT when I get to the stairs, MURDER!

[Image: jE5siil.jpg]

He's flat. Classic fall damage in a platformer. Game Devs step it up. At the top of her stairs Rinko didn't even make it into bed. Maybe she got beaten by a cop after all. There's tea in front of Magilou's door and... two doors have holes in them? Hey I thought these things were metal. Well I leave my will by more door for when I die and sleep off into dreams of hoping I wake up not fat and with good work ethic.

[Image: DHGicnJ.png]
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Magilou
(Jan 27, 2018 at 3:08 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2018 at 3:03 AM)Magilou Wrote: He's gone flat, huh?

There's not a shred of love in my heart for the cat, but I might as well try and keep things fun.

I'll throw myself off the 2F stairs and land near Bubsy, in an attempt to see if that would flatten someone

...Suicides can't happen, might as well try it!
You jump off of the highest point of the OUTSIDE STAIRS. Your legs buckle and you BLACK OUT.

You get up and run back up there and then THROW yourself off, slamming face-first into the ground. You are KNOCKED OUT and you think your nose is broken.

Would you like to try a third time?

[Image: ZKBIwoS.png?1]

[Image: voq3Uqf.png?1]

...I'll pass
Wendy Oldbag
[Image: princess-normal(d).gif]

Sorry for the wait, I was busy rinsing my mouth with bleach.

Anyway, let's get this testimony show on the road, shall we?

[Image: OslXb4N.gif]

[Image: princess-smirk(d).gif]

I come out of my room at the same time as that overweight internet star, whose room is far down the end of the hall from my own. He also decided to call himself "Wallscroll Birdman"...? Anyway, we both went to the TERMINAL UPPER LEVEL, and he headed for the BACK KITCHEN while I grabbed a bag of trash from the FOOD COURT. I had plans intended with it, but alas, they never came to fruition. Just then, this hideous rock golem comes out of the SKY BRIDGE as I went down the escalator.
Surely, it's that skimpy magician up to no good.

Next, I went to the CAFE to make a spotting cup of tea. As I go through the AIRPORT ENTRANCE, I witness the bashful idol girl entering the BAGGAGE CLAIM.
The pale gamer girl was due north as I exited, as well. As I went up the stairs and entered the BEDROOM HALL, some boogeyman held open a door with ashes in front of it. Stranger things have happened, I suppose. Next, I put the tea in front of Magilou's as a...memento, I guess you could say. I suddenly decided to throw my charred mattress off the SKY BRIDGE, as sleeping on that thing would be like a bed of spikes, especially at my age. I also heard that fortunately dead bobcat yell something about the second level.

[Image: princess-stab(f).gif]

And then...that vile, godforsaken tiger shoved a handful of spaghetti traced with...apparently semen down my throat. Of all the inexcusable things I have seen in this long life, that act has to take the cake. God knows what kind of diseases I have in my system, now...

[Image: princess-normal(d).gif]

Nevertheless, as I exit the BEDROOM HALL, I suddenly hear yelling, a splash, and feeding. I also hear crackling as I head to the ART SUPPLY ROOM. After I enter the room, I make a little calling card with some paint and a paintbrush, and I proceed to pocket these items.

On the outside wall, I painted a message that all of you whippersnappers could live by: "EAT YOUR VEGETABLES". I splash the paint to my side, hoping to hit someone, but...I didn't. My bad! When I started heading to the AIRPORT ENTRANCE, I suddenly heard a loud thud. I got inside the AIRPORT, and I saw Chiaki heading for the CHECKPOINT. I throw my bag of trash inside the BAGGAGE CLAIM, but not before seeing my dear Kaiby-poo unconscious on top of a bunch of robes and Doritos! I really do hope he's alright, I didn't even get to choose the place for our honeymoon yet!

In the BEDROOM HALL, I heard some door close, and I put my calling card under Magilou's door. Right when I was critiquing the drawing on my door, I heard a terrifying Terminator stomp through the hall! Praying for dear life, I went inside my bedroom and went to sleep.
Dark Elyk
@Draku how is Bubsy's body positioned? Is he flattened like this:
[Image: fb6bfg1.png]
If so, are his feet on the ground?

Or is he laying down and flattened the other way?
Wendy Oldbag
Check the camera and see if there's any photos on it
Draku
He is flattened as if he was squashed while LAYING DOWN and facing towards the area underneath the OUTSIDE STAIRS!
Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 4:37 AM)Wendy Oldbag Wrote: Check the camera and see if there's any photos on it
You check the CAMERA. One single photo is on it.

It's MONOKUMA'S DICK. That bastard.
Dark Elyk
(Jan 27, 2018 at 4:37 AM)Draku Wrote: He is flattened as if he was squashed while LAYING DOWN and facing towards the area underneath the OUTSIDE STAIRS!
So are there any tire marks on him?
Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 4:39 AM)Dark Elyk Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2018 at 4:37 AM)Draku Wrote: He is flattened as if he was squashed while LAYING DOWN and facing towards the area underneath the OUTSIDE STAIRS!
So are there any tire marks on him?
Nope!
Dark Elyk
@Draku in addition to that question I would also like to investigate the area under the stairs. Is there anything there that would have caught his interest?
Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 4:42 AM)Dark Elyk Wrote: @Draku in addition to that question I would also like to investigate the area under the stairs. Is there anything there that would have caught his interest?
There is NOTHING UNDERNEATH THE STAIRS. Other than that it's a secluded place that wouldn't immediately come to mind, I guess.
Definitely Bane (Real)
no time to roleplay sorry kids work sucks

>leave my room; the door next to my room closes as i open mine

>tea is outside in the hall

>go down the stairs and hear a thud coming from the side of the stairs (wut)

>head to the gachimuchi locker room, see a brunt mattress near the sky bridge's vicinity (brunt??????????????) and also pass chiaki heading out of the plane

>see an unfamiliar silhouette on top of a baggage cart in the distance

>i enter the gachimuchi room and begin recreating gachimuchi clips alone

>while i do this the baggage cart rams the port a potty at fullspeed, knocking it onto nero's corpse and also it dumps cum everywhere. gross.

>the unfamiliar silhouette exits the cart and goes west, disappearing from view behind the airport building

>i see something moving around the corner of the airport too, but its high up and i can't tell what it is

>nobody came into the locker room

>knock myself out by smashing a locker into my face

Wendy Oldbag
Investigate Art Supply Room and Warehouse for anything heavy that could have been used to flatten Bubsy
Dark Elyk
@Draku how large is the damaged area from where Magilou smashed the pavement on the previous night?
Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 4:57 AM)Wendy Oldbag Wrote: Investigate Art Supply Room and Warehouse for anything heavy that could have been used to flatten Bubsy
ART SUPPLY ROOM? There's some BLOCKS OF MARBLE for STATUE-MAKING there. There's some pretty heavy stuff made out of METAL in the WAREHOUSE too, I guess.
Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 4:58 AM)Dark Elyk Wrote: @Draku how large is the damaged area from where Magilou smashed the pavement on the previous night?
It's not that large, but there is a SMALL IMPACT and MISSING CONCRETE where the hammer struck.
Dark Elyk
@Draku if you set a trap on a previous night can it kill while you are AFK?
CIA
who broke my plane...

its all i had left