Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 5:17 AM)Dark Elyk Wrote: @Draku if you set a trap on a previous night can it kill while you are AFK?
Yes.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Terezi Pyrope
[Image: unknown.png]

R3ST 1N P34C3 B3ST CH4R4CT3R
Terezi Pyrope
C4N W3 OUTL1N3 TH3 BODY 1N CH4LK 4ND TH3N PRY 1T UP TO S33 1F TH3R3 1S 4NYTH1NG UND3RN34TH?
Dark Elyk
I think Draku answered already that there is nothing under the body.
Terezi Pyrope
MY N1GHT W3NT 4S FOLLOWS:
1 WOK3 UP 4ND W4S 4SS4ULT3D BY M4G1LOU W1TH L4RD
1 W3NT DOWNST41RS, C4R3FULLY TH1S T1M3, 4ND W3NT TO TH3 4RT ROOM
1 M4D3 4 C4N3 4ND 4 B4G 4ND TH3N S3T OFF TO COMPL3T3 OP3R4T1ON BOMB D1SPOS4L SQU4D
1 W3NT TO TH3 W4R3HOUS3 4ND 4TT3MPT3D TO PUT TH3 BOMB 1NTO MY B4G BUT 1T W4S TOO H34VY >:[
SOM3ON3 3LS3 W4S TH3R3 THOUGH 4ND P1CK3D SOM3TH1NG UP
1 TH3N W3NT TO TH3 41RPORT, P4SS1NG SOM3ON3 1N TH3 CH3CKPO1NT, 4ND TR13D TO F1ND TH3 BOMB CH14K1 FOUND 1N B4GG4G3 CL41M BUT 1T W4S GON3
MY PL4N F41L3D, 1 W3NT UPST41RS TO DROWN MY SORROWS 1N K3TCHUP, P4SS1NG DOR1TO M4N, ROCK M4N, 4ND P4P3R G1RL
1 P4RTOOK OF TH3 R3D N3CT4R 4ND R3TURN3D TO MY ROOM, SOM3ON3 FOLLOW1NG B3H1ND
TH3R3 W4S SOM3TH1NG 1N TH3 H4LL TH4T W4SNT 4 P3RSON
TH3N 1 W3NT TO SL33P
Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 10:11 AM)Terezi Pyrope Wrote: C4N W3 OUTL1N3 TH3 BODY 1N CH4LK 4ND TH3N PRY 1T UP TO S33 1F TH3R3 1S 4NYTH1NG UND3RN34TH?
There is nothing of note on the GROUND around or underneath BUBSY.
Wendy Oldbag
How big are the blocks of marble from the Art Supply Room?
Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 2:53 PM)Wendy Oldbag Wrote: How big are the blocks of marble from the Art Supply Room?
There's a few sizes. Some of them are bigger than Bubsy, some of 'em smaller than Bubsy!
Dark Elyk
@Draku can we search the rooms of all dead players?
Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 3:25 PM)Dark Elyk Wrote: @Draku can we search the rooms of all dead players?
You search NERO'S ROOM. His CARDS are missing.

You search BUBSY'S ROOM. His PILLOWCASE is missing.

You search TWO_FINGER'S ROOM. Everything is in order.
JonTron
@Draku If I look at the cart that was used last night, does it have any heavy indentations or heavy use on the suspension? Like if someone made of literal stone made a ride on it.
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Draku
These CARTS are made for HEAVY ITEM LIFTING! How are you meant to get away with carrying a heavy MURDER WEAPON around if the CARTS break down from that? The suspension is STATE OF THE ART and wouldn't show that.
Stirling
My night begins with my awakening. I exit my door and witness a travesty: poorly drawn shit all over the hallway being placed and the sinner on the floor. There was also tea I almost kicked over for the fun of it. I head to my handiwork: the glass broken, and jump down again. Take note: my body reacts to what would be a deathly injury and metalifies. It does not do so just out of being hard metal. I see a message on the art supply room's outside wall and a burnt mattress. I head to the airport, and a Stone Golem heads up the stairs.

This is the important part. I specifically questioned Mag if they kept their form or simply became stone akin to how I became iron. They negelected to properly answer until later. I see CIA heading for the sky bridge, and the Stone Golem leave the stairs.

I go up the escalator. More shitty drawings. I see a suspicious silhouette out of the sky bridge moving along the airport wall. A door closes, but I only hear it. Wendy has a trash bag. I punch holes into some doors.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
JonTron
@darku But they may not be made for such a solid and dense object putting all of it's weight onto one edge of the cart as it clambers up. Perhaps they are not as near broken as this might imply, but are instead showing wear for a large exertion. This is roughly 500 pounds at one point we're talking about.
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
Draku
You see, you'd think that, but I gotta have this shit prepped for ANY MURDER!
JonTron
@Draku fine, Can I investigate the art room and all these blocks of marble as well as all the drawings/papers that were in there. Any relation to them? Perhaps a large quantity in one area of blocks or some on the roof above one or something? Or is it just random.
Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 5:22 PM)JonTron Wrote: @Draku fine, Can I investigate the art room and all these blocks of marble as well as all the drawings/papers that were in there. Any relation to them? Perhaps a large quantity in one area of blocks or some on the roof above one or something? Or is it just random.
The blocks of MARBLE are all randomly distributed around the ROOM. The FROSTED FLAKE PICTURE is still impaled with a PENCIL.
JonTron
@Draku
aren't there a bunch of things put up by Rinko?
Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 6:01 PM)JonTron Wrote: @Draku
aren't there a bunch of things put up by Rinko?
Not in the ART SUPPLY ROOM there aren't!
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: Mbv7RtF.png]
*Yawn*... Good morning.

[Image: KZRFddX.png]
Ah, wait, it's the afternoon? I overslept, sorry about that.

I'll share my account now. I left my room to see a boogeyman holding open the door with ashes around it. I took the stairs to go outside, seeing Wendy leave the airport. I made my way towards the warehouse to pick up some barbed wire. Once I got there, I saw someone coated in lard, carrying a cane and a bag, sniffing at a bomb.

[Image: XHlwihb.png]
Whoever that was, sniffing bombs isn't a good idea. I don't expect to see snacks inside these bombs. Perhaps you could be more helpful and try to move it to a more remote location...

[Image: KNfsuRW.png]
...Which is what I did, but the bomb was too heavy and prompted for an activation code of some sort, then asked for a deactivation code... Why do I need a code to move the bomb around?

Anyways, I left with two rolls of barbed wire and headed straight towards the plane. I figured that this CIA agent was hiding something and I wanted to find out. Unfortunately, I found nothing inside the plane, not even food. The CIA agent just wanted to claim the plane to himself, how selfish.

[Image: okLDeWN.png]
And so, I unrolled the barbed wire by both entrances to the plane - by the sky bridge and at the back ramp - to make it harder to move around that spot. It proved to be futile, as the plane blew up afterwards.

[Image: eh4Tl7t.png]
But I never heard that plane blow up, so I don't know when exactly it happened. Anyways, I saw someone who looked like Magilou by the back ramp of the plane. I also saw Bane, but right after, the other person was nowhere to be seen.

On my way to the airport, I saw a burnt mattress beside the sky bridge, as well as someone tossing paint out of the art room window. I guess there are some weirdos in here, huh?

[Image: cAMvawZ.png]
At the airport, as I was about to get to the checkpoint, I heard someone walk by the entrance. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out who it was. I went to the knick knack shop, right as someone left the jet bridge. My night ends there, as I pick up a figurine.