Draku
You pick up a RECORD from the LOST AND FOUND. It is further than either GAME DISC from the injury.

A CIRCLE SAW also seems similar, but it would not do it as CLEANLY.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Rinko Shirokane
Since...a Wii disk...and a Gamecube disk...did not work...I'd like to try...a Wii U disk...
Draku
(Jan 31, 2018 at 2:21 AM)Rinko Shirokane Wrote: Since...a Wii disk...and a Gamecube disk...did not work...I'd like to try...a Wii U disk...
Considering those are NEARLY IDENTICAL IN SHAPE to a WII DISC, it is still FURTHER from the wound as a match than the GAMECUBE DISC.
former nagito komaeda
[Image: %24]

Ah, hey there everyone. I'm filling in for Magilou tonight, for various reasons. I can definitely post the events of my night though, if you all want! I should warn you though, it's not all that special, probably.

When I woke up, I stepped into my closet for a second, as part of an experiment to see what Boogeymen do if you enter a closet and take an action. I haven't yet seen the fruits of this, but when I was in there, I did a little dance to see if he would know I acted.

When I left my room at last, I saw Wendy taking a walk to the walkway, her pockets were wet, but I waved at her anyway and wished her a good night. I may be talentless garbage, but I do my best to spread the message of hope. Someone yells about fire from one of the bedrooms too, but that's none of my business.

When I left the bedroom hall to go out onto the tarmac, I passed by Dark Elyk, who was headed up. When I went into the art room though....

CIA was dead, bloody with white gloves! That's just my luck though, I suppose. I swear, sometimes it does me more bad than good. All I needed from there was some special rolling paper, so I grabbed some, also quickly making myself a name tag so people know who I am.

I got out of there pretty quick, passing Billy as he entered the room I just left. A Terminator is leaving the airport too, but I think we can all determine who that is at this point. When I enter the airport itself, I see some people, namely Kaiba, carrying some sort of robes, and a KO'd Dark Elyk with knives. Monokuma is standing over him triumphantly, and he nods, giving me the good stuff.

Finally I arrive at the party and give Jontron a joint, introducing myself. He doesn't seem to recognize me, but I don't expect a man of his talents to remember who I am anyway. I'm grateful that he played Mario Kart with me.

During this, I was a little too... Distracted to notice much, but there was a fight breaking out in the room too. I wish people wouldn't disturb the peace in times like these...

Anyway, I'm feeling pretty hazy as the party wraps up, so I lean on Jontron as we all leave to the Checkpoint, where I see some Klansman with a gun, looking nervous. I don't like to associate with people like that, those Remnants of Despair, so I don't say anything.

Chiaki was avoiding me too though. Another Remnant, exposed to us all this time! I decide I have to take action, and I break away from the group . As I head to grab some barbed wire for my Remnant of Despair Extinction Plan, there's a catastrophic explosion though, so I can't take the walkway, and am forced downstairs, where I see the door of the cafe close.

I went over to the plane and gathered all the barbed wire that was placed there yesterday, then I crept to Chiaki's room, hoping to stop her from spreading her despair among the group once and for all with a barbed wire trap in her bed. Unfortunately, she was already there, so I just dumped it on her and fled.

...Not the most productive night.
Rinko Shirokane
.......A PS1/2/3/4 disk?
Draku
(Jan 31, 2018 at 2:25 AM)Rinko Shirokane Wrote: .......A PS1/2/3/4 disk?
Those are ALSO less similar than a GAMECUBE DISC, which remains the CLOSEST, but not quite.
Wendy Oldbag
Investigate the Back Kitchen
Dark Elyk
@Draku compare my Revelation Rapiers to the wound in CIA's neck.
former nagito komaeda
If possible, I would like to compare it to Dark Elyk's knives. He has allowed this in the discord.
Draku
(Jan 31, 2018 at 2:31 AM)Wendy Oldbag Wrote: Investigate the Back Kitchen
ALL OF THE FAUCETS are on. The DRAIN is plugged up. There is a PLUGGED IN TOASTER on the FLOOR. The FREEZER POWER CORDS have been UNPLUGGED. The WATER is heading out into the FOOD COURT, where it is DRAINING near the entrance to the BACK KITCHEN.
JonTron
@Draku is there any fibre glass or crafts in the room that resemble disc shapes?
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Draku
(Jan 31, 2018 at 2:33 AM)JonTron Wrote: @Draku is there any fibre glass or crafts in the room that resemble disc shapes?
No.
former nagito komaeda
Since he has beat me to the punch, I'll instead look for drink coasters in the airport, preferably metal ones, then compare them to the wounds.

The party might be relevant after all.
Draku
(Jan 31, 2018 at 2:33 AM)Nagito Komaeda Wrote: Since he has beat me to the punch, I'll instead look for drink coasters in the airport, preferably metal ones, then compare them to the wounds.

The party might be relevant after all.
The DRINK COASTERS in the FOOD COURT and CAFE seem too THICK to match the WOUND.
JonTron
@Draku what about a razor blade hidden within a fedora?
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
former nagito komaeda
I want to enter the warehouse and look for any tool that may match the wound.
Draku
(Jan 31, 2018 at 2:35 AM)JonTron Wrote: @Draku what about a razor blade hidden within a fedora?
You what.

(Jan 31, 2018 at 2:36 AM)Nagito Komaeda Wrote: I want to enter the warehouse and look for any tool that may match the wound.
None of them seem to match as well as earlier attempts.
JonTron
@Draku are there any supplies that are missing from the party. Specifically anything publicly presented like a movie or something from the suitcase.
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: okLDeWN.png]
I was going to avoid talking about the barbed wire injury, but a familiar foe decided to be a showoff about it.

[Image: XHlwihb.png]
I'm sure you know that you need to be careful with those things. You can easily cut yourself if you mishandle it.

Anyways.

I woke up after a long night sleep, at least I think it was a long night sleep. When I left my room, I saw Dark Kyle, heading the same way I was heading. That tiger, as well as the buff, almost naked guy, left their rooms as well.

[Image: eh4Tl7t.png]
That's when I tripped. Kaiba was next to me, I think. I had to check my stuff as I landed on my back. Sure enough, my DS broke, as well as that Usami figure I got from the knick knack store...

[Image: eIXDeiJ.png]
...I was so close to finishing that trial. Maybe I can ask Monokuma for another console.

Speaking of, Dark Kyle was getting scolded by him, throwing swords at his direction. Almost looked like Kyle was about to suffer the thousand needles. A menacing robot was walking out of the airport at that time. Nagito was there, as well, somehow, quickly walking past me in the Entrance. I headed towards the Cafe and took another slice of cake.

[Image: cAMvawZ.png]
That's when the party started. I got to play some games with Jontron, who was reading a book at the same time as playing. He wasn't really clever, doing that. Either way, I had fun.

I'm sure we've all heard what happened in the party afterwards.

At the end of the party, Kaiba stayed in the cafe on our way out. The rest of us headed towards the Sky Bridge. That tiger had a gun pointed at us, and...

[Image: k0YYpcS.png]
...The more I think of last night, the more I think you are all too insecure about something. You all should brighten up.

Especially Wendy, but in a good way. I'm sorry I didn't assist to your party. I'm sure I could have had lots of fun there, as well. We could eat a slice of cake and relax on the next night.

Nagito suddenly left for the Jet bridge. After that, I saw Kyle, knocked out cold, with some blades near him.

At the Sky Bridge, I saw that weird alien girl blow up with the bridge...

[Image: KZRFddX.png]
...Perhaps tonight was too much.

The group, including me, went back to the dorms from the checkpoint. I noticed that menacing robot again, leaving the airport just before us. Rinko was there with some papers, going inside.

We all went inside our room, and I got to sleep under some barbed wire.

Tonight definitely was too much. Perhaps we do need to brighten up.
Draku
(Jan 31, 2018 at 2:41 AM)JonTron Wrote: @Draku are there any supplies that are missing from the party. Specifically anything publicly presented like a movie or something from the suitcase.
The many GAMES and MOVIES in the SOUVENIR CAFE, as well as those in the SUITCASE, do not match the wound.