JonTron
@Draku finger nails? If that's too messy maybe if they were manicured or solidified into solid metal?
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Draku
You try a FINGERNAIL REPLICA, a METAL FINGERNAIL REPLICA, and a MANICURED FINGERNAIL REPLICA. For some reason these are all inexplicably in the ART SUPPLY ROOM.

None of these MATCH.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Wendy Oldbag
Check the Baggage Claim and the various suitcases for something that matches the wound
Draku
(Jan 31, 2018 at 2:55 AM)Wendy Oldbag Wrote: Check the Baggage Claim and the various suitcases for something that matches the wound
Nothing in the CLAIM BAGS matches.
Wendy Oldbag
Is CIA's neck wound on the front or back?
Draku
(Jan 31, 2018 at 3:05 AM)Wendy Oldbag Wrote: Is CIA's neck wound on the front or back?
It is on the FRONT of his NECK.
JonTron
@Draku I mimic slicing CIA's throat from behind and as if he was facing and watch for the length and position of the cut. Which fits better?
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
Draku
You feel as though slicing from BEHIND matches closer.
JonTron
@Draku I try a bottle cap to fit the wound. It's stupid as fuck but I've cut myself cracking open cold ones before.
Draku
It doesn't even remotely match.
Wendy Oldbag
Investigate the Security Checkpoint for anything that matches the wound or anything that's missing
Dark Elyk
@Draku I dump my entire inventory on my bed and give permission to search my room.
Draku
(Jan 31, 2018 at 3:33 AM)Wendy Oldbag Wrote: Investigate the Security Checkpoint for anything that matches the wound or anything that's missing
TWO GUNS, AMMO for a SINGLE GUN, a METAL POLE, a HYDRAULIC COMPRESSOR, are missing. Unless you are ESPECIALLY STUPID, you do not believe any of these would cause the WOUND.

(Jan 31, 2018 at 3:34 AM)Dark Elyk Wrote: @Draku I dump my entire inventory on my bed and give permission to search my room.
THE LARGE SPRING on your FLOOR does not match. Neither do the SILVER FORK, the CHARACTER SHEET, the GOLDEN COINS (though they are the correct SHAPE they are TOO SMALL and are thus further from the GAMECUBE DISC), and not even the REVELATION RAPIERS match despite being BLADES.
former nagito komaeda
I would like to present EIZEN'S COIN and compare it to the wound.
Draku
You check EIZEN'S COIN. It is a NORMAL QUARTER like one you would find laying around in your COUCH. It's far too small to match.
Wendy Oldbag
Check the Knick-Knack Room for anything unusual
Draku

>compare the wound to a shirabe buzzsaw

SHIRABE has MANY BUZZSAWS of VARYING SIZES since SYMPHOGEARS are so adaptable. You feel that the PROPER SAW SIZE would be JUST A LITTLE SMALLER THAN A GAMECUBE DISC in diameter, but the SAW TEETH do not match the WOUND.
Draku
(Jan 31, 2018 at 4:01 AM)Wendy Oldbag Wrote: Check the Knick-Knack Room for anything unusual
You pick up a TOM JONES SINGLE from the KNICK KNACK SHOP. It's not unusual.
JonTron
@Draku did we try a pizza cutter?
Draku
yes