former nagito komaeda
I would like to go to the kitchen, take the lid from a can, and slash the victim's throat with it to compare.
Draku
It does not MATCH, and is too THIN.
Draku
all right i technically only said this in discord so

DREI'S ROLE is public, so I'll just say this because the theory is being floated:
DREI cannot morph his BODY SHAPE at will. He hardens with PHYSICAL CONTACT but this does not change the SHAPE much.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Dark Elyk
@Draku this is probably too thin, but could wire have made the cut?
Draku
BARBED WIRE does not match at all.
Dark Elyk
Not barbed wire, just regular wire. We already checked barbed wire.
Draku
Sorry, I am the ULTIMATE TIRED.

REGULAR WIRE does not match either. Nor does a DISCUS.
JonTron
@Draku what about a plate of sorts. Perhaps some cooking ware?
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Draku
None of the PLATES in the KITCHEN match. Not even the FUNNY LOOKING PROMOTIONAL DISNEY ONES in the LOST AND FOUND do.
Draku
You crush the SHIT out of a SODA CAN and compare it to the wound. It is still further from the wound than a GAMECUBE DISC.
Draku
You check a YUGIOH CARD. It is TOO THIN and does not match the SHAPE of the wound.
Stirling
I . . . suppose I should recount the night.

I awaken in Bubsy's room and open the door. With extreme prejudice, I punch Kyle's door. The hinges are destroyed in this process. Truly, I am a being of great utility.

Beginning my way over to my prior work, CIA falls off the side. No thud. No poof. Just gone. Not bothering with his depressive, yet curious, action, I go over to observe the event. I decide a snack is worthy; however, and make myself some food in the kitchen. I leave and witness . . . Monokuma produce a suitcase for an "Armed" Jontron.

Jontron and I go down the escalator. I can feel his breath upon my. I feel like a firework is lighting up along my back - this has to be with intent. At the checkpoint, I let him pass me.

I go to the warehouse and notice nothing unusual, though I do pass Tony at the entrance and Nagito as I leave the airport itself.

I realize upon arrival that I don't know how to repair a plane, so I leave and go to inspect the plane and see if I can figure out what I need. A "van outfitted" Billy goes into the warehouse as I leave it.

After my inspection, I decide that I should see how the cargo gets sent over. After arriving, I go up to the sky bridge . . . and its gone. Rinko leaves the art room as I go upstairs to my room to sleep.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Draku
You check RINKO'S BOOGEYMAN. He mimes waking up out of bed, opening the drawer and grabbing something and putting it into his INVISIBLE POCKET, then closing it. He walks out of the room. He does not return.

God damn it you people, stop making me lose BOOGEYMEN.
Dark Elyk
Interrogate Bane's boogeyman.
Draku
You walk into BANE'S ROOM. The BOOGEYMAN runs up to you and cries, missing having COMPANY. You ask him to perform CHARADES. He just sits there depressed.
Dark Elyk
@Draku compare the wound on CIA's neck to a pair of glasses.

Also check to see if he has any saliva on him or evidence of being licked.
former nagito komaeda
(Jan 31, 2018 at 7:24 PM)Dark Elyk Wrote: @Draku compare the wound on CIA's neck to a pair of glasses.

Also check to see if he has any saliva on him or evidence of being licked.
Do this, but specifically with Terezi's as well as generic glasses.
Draku
GENERIC GLASSES do not match. Nor do a REPLICA OF TEREZI'S. There is no SALIVA.
former nagito komaeda
@Draku Please compare the wound on CIA's neck to the small disk contained in the PSP's UMD "cartridges".
Draku
You open up a UMD from the LOST AND FOUND.

You compare the DISC INSIDE to the WOUND.

IT IS A PERFECT FIT.