former nagito komaeda
Excellent.
former nagito komaeda
@Draku Do role traits persist after death?

Answer that, and help me toss CIA's body off the bridge while I listen for a thud. We don't need to keep his body in pristine condition now that we know nearly for sure how he was killed.
Draku
Yes, ROLE TRAITS persist after death. TEREZI'S BLOOD doesn't look RED or even PINK to me!

You toss CIA'S BODY off of the REMAINS OF THE SKY BRIDGE, aiming for the GROUND instead of the RUBBLE. It makes a THUD.

You toss CIA'S BODY off of the REMAINS OF THE SKY BRIDGE, aiming a little further for the BURNT MATTRESS. There is no THUD.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
former nagito komaeda
This means we were working under the wrong assumption: CIA may not have had a bomb code

We should reexamine Terezi's case.
former nagito komaeda
@Draku Investigate the bridge and rifle through the debris until I find pieces of the bomb that can help indicate which bomb was used.
Draku
You dig through the DEBRIS, noticing that the STRUCTURAL DAMAGE to the SKY BRIDGE was concentrated to the NORTH, and that you do not believe the DETONATION occurred from the CEILING, the FLOOR, or on top of or underneath the BRIDGE. You find BOMB FRAGMENTS to the NORTH SIDE of the BRIDGE, a little bit away from the main DEBRIS. You put them together to just barely make out what could either be a #5 or a #6.
Draku
The SKY BRIDGE GLASS SIDES are DESTROYED. All that remains is the ROOF and FLOOR.
Draku
As I was not FULLY CLEAR, from the DAMAGE it does not appear like the BOMB detonated from within the SKY BRIDGE at all.
Draku
2 HOURS AND 30 MINUTES REMAIN.

I will again say that anyone is free to INVESTIGATE what they wish, ask for WITNESS ACCOUNT CLARIFICATIONS, or anything similar along those lines.
Draku
You ask CHIAKI'S BOOGEYMAN for his account. He wakes up out of bed and leaves the room. He comes back later and closes the door slowly as he does so. He then waits with the side of his head up against the DOOR for a while, before opening it again and walking back out. He comes back a while later and closes the door and climbs into bed. He then mimes that he's meant to stay in bed but runs out the door and then runs back in and mimes dumping something inside, jumping into the bed and thrashing about, before jumping back out and running away.
Draku
You investigate a HYDRAULIC COMPRESSOR at the CHECKPOINT. It is more specifically a PISTON COMPRESSOR, which can release COMPRESSED AIR.
former nagito komaeda
As Oldbag has consented, I would like to take a Gun from either lost and found or the checkpoint, and nonlethally shoot her in the thigh.
Draku
NAGITO takes a GUN from the SECURITY CHECKPOINT and loads it. He then shoots at OLDBAG's THIGH.

That's gotta hurt.
former nagito komaeda
...Do the same thing again, but get Oldbag to hold the knife at the ready and attempt to slice it.
Draku
NAGITO raises the GUN again and shoots WENDY in the OTHER THIGH. She pulls out her PISS KNIFE from her WET PANTS and attempts to SLASH IT to no avail, throwing PISS on the ground. Now she can't WALK, JACKASS.
former nagito komaeda
Check Oldbag's Boogeyman
Draku
You check WENDY'S BOOGEYMAN. He picks up the TRASH BAG off the FLOOR and hops on the floor with it to mime being asleep, and then mimes waking up. He puts his hand into the BAG and pulls something out, then puts it in his INVISIBLE POCKET. He drops the TRASH BAG onto the floor and walks out of the room.

That's another lost BOOGEYMAN.
Draku

>did we check the grounds for the compressor or bits of it yet

You check the GROUND OUTSIDE for the COMPRESSOR. You also check the PUBLIC ROOMS. You do not find a STRAY COMPRESSOR.
Draku

>Seeing as Drei's role is public, I hope you don't mind but

>Is the super strength that comes with it enough to throw a bomb from the tarmac to the bridge?

Yeah, you could feasibly believe that. Dude punched in doors and shit.
Draku

>can I try throwing something with similar wait to a bomb that high

TONY attempts to toss a REPLICA WEIGHT into the air. It does not reach the SKY BRIDGE REMNANTS above.