Wendy Oldbag
-This night was...simply terrifying beyond words. I don't think I'll have fond dreams again, even if I still had my mattress. I woke up, and right after I told my boogeyman tand immediately after I opened my door, that Rinko forced a burlap sack over my head and handcuffed me! The nerve of her to kidnap me! Then, I was picked up, I heard the sound of an elevator, and a few minutes later, I was thrown by my captor into some room, and I heard her sprint away.

-Not long after, I heard someone walking into the room and saying something. Then, I heard another pair of footsteps, running this time, and I could hear the distinct sound of a struggle, and finally there was a thud, a loud slam, and the sound of someone running off. I struggled to get up, and I ran away as fast as I could. The worst part was I couldn't even see where I was going, so I ended up bumping around things like a pinball, until I ran into a wall and almost passed out. On the ground, I felt the familiar texture of chalk, so I decided to write a desperate message on the wall, though unfortunately it was probably unintelligible since I had the handcuffs. I did some more running, and I finally fell asleep, hoping this hell is approaching its end soon.
Draku
WENDY'S BOOGEYMAN gets out of BED and feels its LEGS, looking like he is in great pain. He does some WEIRD STRETCHES, feeling at them with his FINGERS. He then gets up, leaves the ROOM, and does not return.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Wendy Oldbag
@darko Investigate the Back Kitchen
Draku
A WET BULLET is lodged in the WALL near the SINK, which is PLUGGED, still running, and OVERFLOWING.
Wendy Oldbag
Investigate the Security Checkpoint
Dark Elyk
@Draku what is the sink plugged with?
Draku
Nothing appears especially amiss about the SECURITY CHECKPOINT.

If you were to take an INVENTORY of it, as that was mentioned in DISCORD,
TWO GUNS, a BLAST RESISTANT HELMET, AMMO for a SINGLE GUN, a METAL POLE, HANDCUFFS, a HYDRAULIC COMPRESSOR, and BODY ARMOR are missing.
Draku
(Feb 3, 2018 at 2:59 AM)Dark Elyk Wrote: @Draku what is the sink plugged with?
The STOPPER that comes with most sinks is inserted.
The Snatcher
[Image: z0jpBSv.png?1]

Heh. Who woulda' thought that stepping in for Magilou for a bit would cause so much trouble and confusion?

Guess it doesn't matter. I'm in this for the thrill of the fight, after all. Not like it went anywhere meaningful though considering nothing really went as planned.

[Image: ur79ZA8.png?1]

I'll admit it. I had plans with Jontron and Kaiba to kill Tony, which was gonna be done in a pretty creative way, honestly. I was looking forward to it. When I woke up, I passed Kaiba a costume of this guy I know, Eizen. Maybe you've heard of him?

Anyway, I quickly got out of there and took the elevator down, then went up the spiral staircase. I passed two of you clowns on the way there, and one of you was that electric guy.

[Image: dZztFU7.png?1]

When I passed the Food Court to get to the Kitchen, my buddy Eizen and Jontron were hanging out there. I waved and walked by into the Kitchen. I filled up the sink while measuring exactly the water that would need to be in it for me to overflow the thing, which was tough because I'm not all that great at this math stuff.

[Image: TecXM7n.png?1]

While I was doing that, some guy in a weird outfit was rifling around in the drawers. When he was gone, I dropped the knife in the kind of empty sink, and headed down to Tony's bedroom, noticing that Jontron was missing, but Eizen was still there. I opened his door and went in, then I tried to strangle him, but I guess no one told me that unarmed kills didn't work, because I got my ass beat in.

So I headed back to the Kitchen, passing Gato in a coat and mask and that Billy guy, but

[Image: DXbbXAw.png?1]

....Yeah you don't really care about any of these theatrics, do you?
Magilou
[Image: gFDBImC.png?1]

Anyway, I'm done now with that "party swapping" stuff. The whole costume act could only carry me so far, but I had a trick up my sleeve still.

[Image: qoPMuyX.png?1]

Using my best Transformation Arte, I turned myself into a being of pure water and crawled in the sink with a knife. I waited there until Tony came in, just according to plan. I jumped out of the sink and plunged my knife into him, he tried to shoot me, but his aim totally sucked, like, to an uncanny level.

[Image: evgnvHr.png?1]

I tried to stab him a few more times, but he bolted out of the room. Finally, I turned on the sink, and floated out of the room with the rest of the overflowing water. I stood up, and I went to bed, passing the corpses of Eizen and Jontron.

What can I say? The tiger deserved it, 100%.
Tony the Tiger
(Feb 3, 2018 at 4:35 AM)Magilou Wrote: [Image: gFDBImC.png?1]

Anyway, I'm done now with that "party swapping" stuff. The whole costume act could only carry me so far, but I had a trick up my sleeve still.

[Image: qoPMuyX.png?1]

Using my best Transformation Arte, I turned myself into a being of pure water and crawled in the sink with a knife. I waited there until Tony came in, just according to plan. I jumped out of the sink and plunged my knife into him, he tried to shoot me, but his aim totally sucked, like, to an uncanny level.

[Image: evgnvHr.png?1]

I tried to stab him a few more times, but he bolted out of the room. Finally, I turned on the sink, and floated out of the room with the rest of the overflowing water. I stood up, and I went to bed, passing the corpses of Eizen and Jontron.

What can I say? The tiger deserved it, 100%.

You'll be sorry when I call PETA on you. Nyeh!

For the record, Magilou is mistaken that I bolted out of the room. I was unconscious in the kitchen.

From the discord kg chat:

Tony the Tiger - Today at 8:42 PM

>claiming I bolted out of the room

what
I was unconcious in the kitchen mate

Magilou - Today at 8:42 PM
It doesn't mention what happens to you at all in my account
Only that you got shanked
Guess I left you for dead and went about my business then
I assumed you went to bed though because your Boogeyman was being a creep

Tony the Tiger - Today at 8:44 PM
no I fell unconcious right there lol
Dark Elyk
@Draku does JonTron's wound have piss in it?
Draku
(Feb 3, 2018 at 3:18 PM)Dark Elyk Wrote: @Draku does JonTron's wound have piss in it?
No.
Wendy Oldbag
@Draku are there still handcuffs on me
Draku
You present the LOCKED HANDCUFFS that are still on you.
Dark Elyk
@Draku check my boogeyman.
Draku
DARK ELYK'S BOOGEYMAN sits up in bed and mimes removing something from his eyes. He then checks his INVISIBLE POCKETS and starts making STUPID-ASS SPARKING SOUNDS with his mouth as he mimes grabbing a LARGE OBJECT off of the floor and carries it out of the room.
Rinko Shirokane
@Draku I'd...like to...check my boogeyman...as well...
Draku
RINKO'S BOOGEYMAN throws the SHEETS off of the BED and bolts out of the fucking room lightning fast.

He comes back a bit later and casually closes the door, picks up the SHEETS off the floor, and hops into bed.
Wendy Oldbag
just a hunch but @Draku investigate Baggage Claim