[DAY 3 - WATERPARK] Investigation

Ramona Flowers
For clarity, the working theory is Salem did it.
He was at the pool just before Adam died, and had access to Chlorine from night 2.
He was also responsible for a number of the other fires/explosions.

If the fire that killed him wasn't set up in advance, the only possible murderers are Yohane, Salem, and Sandler himself.

I can clarify any part of this theory on request.
[Image: 6aXFRuO.gif]
Crash Bandicoot
@Monokuma Is WATERSLIDE A wet/ running water through it? Could I, in theory, light a fire by sliding down a DRY SLIDE that has a match at the BASE of it?
Crash Bandicoot
@Monokuma Alright, another experiment:

I drag GOKU BLACK'S CORPSE out onto the BEACH. With a spare MATCHBOOK, I take a MATCH and light it, putting the rest of the MATCHBOOK in GOKU BLACK'S CORPSE'S pocket. I light GOKU BLACK'S CORPSE on fire. How burnt is the MATCHBOOK in comparison to his CORPSE?
Spooks?
(Mar 26, 2018 at 4:50 PM)Boo Boo the Wise Wrote: @Monokuma Is WATERSLIDE A wet/ running water through it? Could I, in theory, light a fire by sliding down a DRY SLIDE that has a match at the BASE of it?
WATERSLIDE A still has water flow as of now. WATERSLIDE B does not, so you try to do so, but just knock the match into the concrete pool followed by your own stupid ass.

(Mar 26, 2018 at 5:05 PM)Boo Boo the Wise Wrote: @Monokuma Alright, another experiment:

I drag GOKU BLACK'S CORPSE out onto the BEACH. With a spare MATCHBOOK, I take a MATCH and light it, putting the rest of the MATCHBOOK in GOKU BLACK'S CORPSE'S pocket. I light GOKU BLACK'S CORPSE on fire. How burnt is the MATCHBOOK in comparison to his CORPSE?
The MATCHBOOK is about as burnt as the rest of GOKU BLACK
Angie Yonaga
[Image: Ozx6FKA.png]
@Monokuma When everyone woke up this morning, was Adam Sandler still burning, or did he burn out sometime during the night?
Crash Bandicoot
@Monokuma I'd like to check ADAMN SANDLER'S lungs and stomach
Battler Ushiromiya
@"Monokuma", what was damaged in the reading room fire?
Angie Yonaga
[Image: TCHBb4X.png]
@Monokuma Angie wishes to check the changerooms for anything amiss! Especially in the lockers!
Yohane Tsushima
Quote:Salem (Raregold) - Today at 4:33 PM
You have permission to search my room
@Monokuma He's agreed, so I'd like to carry this out, fallen angel style!
Spooks?
(Mar 26, 2018 at 6:22 PM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: [Image: Ozx6FKA.png]
@Monokuma When everyone woke up this morning, was Adam Sandler still burning, or did he burn out sometime during the night?
He was no longer on fire by the end of the night

(Mar 26, 2018 at 6:27 PM)Boo Boo the Wise Wrote: @Monokuma I'd like to check ADAMN SANDLER'S lungs and stomach
You check ADAM SANDLER's LUNGS and STOMACH.

There is nothing besides VODKA in his gut. His LUNGS are filled with CHLORINE GAS and SMOKE

(Mar 26, 2018 at 7:57 PM)Battler Ushiromiya Wrote: @"Monokuma", what was damaged in the reading room fire?
Mostly just one of the two BOOKCASES. You cannot tell what was contained within, for it has been reduced to ash.

(Mar 26, 2018 at 8:09 PM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: [Image: TCHBb4X.png]
@Monokuma Angie wishes to check the changerooms for anything amiss! Especially in the lockers!
There doesn't appear to be anything amiss in the CHANGE ROOM, not even in the LOCKERS.

(Mar 26, 2018 at 8:36 PM)Yohane Tsushima Wrote:
Quote:Salem (Raregold) - Today at 4:33 PM
You have permission to search my room
@Monokuma He's agreed, so I'd like to carry this out, fallen angel style!
SALEM'S ROOM contains, in addition to his normal BED...

-A DRAWSTRING BAG full of SAND
-MEAT TENDERIZER KNUCKLES
-A metal rod of some sort
Ramona Flowers
I'd like to search all public areas for Pool Supplies stuff (including dead peoples rooms).
I would also like to search the pool area for anything resembling an exploded container.
[Image: 6aXFRuO.gif]
Yohane Tsushima
I give permission for my room to be inspected, if needed for Ramona's upper statement to work.
Crash Bandicoot
I also give permission to check my room
Angie Yonaga
[Image: Mo4P9Aa.png]
Angie will allow the searching of her room!
Yohane Tsushima
@Monokuma Investigate the Lobby in full detail, including the area around Salem if he's still lying there.
Angie Yonaga
[Image: WyR16bo.png]
@Monokuma He gave permission in discord, so Angie would like to body check Salem!
Spooks?
(Mar 26, 2018 at 8:56 PM)Ramona Flowers Wrote: I'd like to search all public areas for Pool Supplies stuff (including dead peoples rooms).
I would also like to search the pool area for anything resembling an exploded container.
There is literally nothing close to what you are looking for.

(Mar 26, 2018 at 9:02 PM)Yohane Tsushima Wrote: I give permission for my room to be inspected, if needed for Ramona's upper statement to work.
Nothing resembling any of that in YOHANE'S ROOM

(Mar 26, 2018 at 9:12 PM)Boo Boo the Wise Wrote: I also give permission to check my room
Nothing resembling any of that in BOO BOO'S ROOM

(Mar 26, 2018 at 9:20 PM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: [Image: Mo4P9Aa.png]
Angie will allow the searching of her room!
Nothing resembling any of that in ANGIE'S ROOM

(Mar 26, 2018 at 9:29 PM)Yohane Tsushima Wrote: @Monokuma Investigate the Lobby in full detail, including the area around Salem if he's still lying there.
You search the AREA around SALEM. There is a lot of BROKEN GLASS, as well as some JACK DANIELS and BEER in puddles

(Mar 26, 2018 at 9:35 PM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: [Image: WyR16bo.png]
@Monokuma He gave permission in discord, so Angie would like to body check Salem!
SALEM has GOGGLES on, and there is a bottle of CLEANING SOLVENT in his pocket, with the lid slightly unscrewed
Angie Yonaga
[Image: VXODwjt.png]
@Monokuma Angie will search all the corpses (Pea, Goku, Kokichi, Caulder, Mario, Drei, and Sandler) to see if any of them possess a keycard!
Spooks?
(Mar 26, 2018 at 9:49 PM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: [Image: VXODwjt.png]
@Monokuma Angie will search all the corpses (Pea, Goku, Kokichi, Caulder, Mario, Drei, and Sandler) to see if any of them possess a keycard!
Out of the corpses, only ADAM SANDLER has a keycard. It is WHITE.
Angie Yonaga
[Image: h81vglM.png]
Angie will take the white keycard for herself!

[Image: AxZHmTg.png]
She will then use it to open the Hydro Room and investigate inside for anything out of place!