Yoshikage Kira
@Pea I cover myself in water and walk from one shop to another. Then, I douse Ainsley's body in water and drag him from one shop to another, and I check which trail matches up with the Monokuma Shop trail more
Kamina
What did I do all night? Well that's simple I went around preparing to restablish the most Manly Group of all, Team Gurren!
I don't think I saw anything of value as the only people I saw all night were Harold, Kira and Travis, But if you have any more questions about my night in detail, just ask!
[Image: BAROquy.png]
A real man never dies, even when he's killed!
Teddie
Not much 'appened to me tonight. Did a bit of shopping, really.

Ran into Bain early on, on the escalators. Not sure where 'e was going, tho. Went over to the Cinema to pick up my paranormal plague projector, but some bugger's already nicked it.

Really, the only thing of notable notage is the fact I saw Kamina head over to the bear shop late. At the time, there was a lil' bit of water heading from the shop to the fountain. After that, I 'eaded to my room and ran into 'im again, with a pretty hurt leg.
John Wick's Cat
@Pea Got permission, I want to inspect Kira's 'sheer heart attack' or whatever the fuck his ultimate crafted weapon is.
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
Yoshikage Kira
@Pea Check out the bed and couch in Drei's room
Hollywood Bowl
-Wake up and pray to Atua
-Head out, ready to do things. See Kamina and Kira heading to the escalators
-Go to the arcada via escalator hallway, play some more Dark Souls
-Then prop cutlass on the payday 2 cabinet with bandages
-Stab myself real hard, then discard cutlass and bandage myself up
-Leave the arcade, hearing loud british music
-Crawl to the glass walkway and see the delivery bot
-Attempt to die
-Wake up, realizing I didn't die
-Take the elevator down, seeing Fake Sans
-See a CARNIVOROUS PLANT by the flower shop
-Go up the escalators, towards the cinema, and drag Moneybags into the middle of the cinema
-Retrieve Drei and Ok Hand
-Pose the three bodies fashionably
-Go inside projector room and see a bag, then get wrestling tapes
-Fall asleep watching the amazing moves of Stone Cold Steve Austin
Teddie
Yer gonna hate me for this.

[deep breath]

I would like to check the FLASHLIGHT, the CAMPING KNIFE's butt, the HORROR KNIFE's butt, the DISCOUNT VCR, the STAFF, the BEGINNER'S SWORD's hilt and the TROPHY to see if any of them match the wound on the hacker's head.

I'd also like to check his inventory and his room. And his boogeyman if he has any pertinent information I guess?
Pea
(Jun 17, 2018 at 1:01 AM)Yoshikage Kira Wrote: @Pea I cover myself in water and walk from one shop to another. Then, I douse Ainsley's body in water and drag him from one shop to another, and I check which trail matches up with the Monokuma Shop trail more

You take some BOTTLED WATER from MONOKUMA'S SHOP, dousing yourself with it in seconds. Quite chilly! Afterwards, you go from the VAPE SHOP to the MMO SHOP, looking at the water trail you've made.

You do the same with AINSLEY'S BODY (after drying it a bunch), but going from the ROTUNDA instead. Both trails match.

(Jun 17, 2018 at 1:22 AM)Travis Touchdown Wrote: @Pea Got permission, I want to inspect Kira's 'sheer heart attack' or whatever the fuck his ultimate crafted weapon is.

It's just COUCH DELIVERY MAN's drone with a SKELETON HEAD on it.

(Jun 17, 2018 at 1:39 AM)Yoshikage Kira Wrote: @Pea Check out the bed and couch in Drei's room

DREI's bed is a bit used, but the COUCH looks brand new.

(Jun 17, 2018 at 1:42 AM)Harold Lott Wrote: Yer gonna hate me for this.

[deep breath]

I would like to check the FLASHLIGHT, the CAMPING KNIFE's butt, the HORROR KNIFE's butt, the DISCOUNT VCR, the STAFF, the BEGINNER'S SWORD's hilt and the TROPHY to see if any of them match the wound on the hacker's head.

I'd also like to check his inventory and his room. And his boogeyman if he has any pertinent information I guess?

That's a lot of items! However, none of them match.

Looking at BAIN's BOOGEYMAN, he simply wakes up from the bed and walks out the door, never to come back.

Now, if you look at his inventory in his room...

Spoiler:
John Wick's Cat
@Pea I question KIRA'S, SANS'S and SENOR'S boogeymen. Got permission from all.
Senor Cardgage
Oh... Is my Boogerman plugged in?
Pea
(Jun 17, 2018 at 2:51 AM)Travis Touchdown Wrote: @Pea I question KIRA'S, SANS'S and SENOR'S boogeymen. Got permission from all.

You question KIRA's BOOGEYMAN. It simply wakes up from the bed and leaves the room.

You question sans' BOOGEYMAN. It wakes up, interacts with the room's ordering system, and goes back to sleep.

... After a while, the boogeyman wakes back up, imitates obtaining items from the chute and leaves the room.

You question SENOR CARDGAGE's BOOGEYMAN... It simply shrugs.
John Wick's Cat
I awake super late, I get out of my room to the MMO shop, owner's not there, middle finger.

As I leave, KIRA walks past me and goes to his room.

I head for the Lawyer's shop and buy Tactician's Sense. As I leave I see Kamina, talking about some shit, I don't care.

Hollywood bowl is enjoying arcade games.

Me and Kamina go downstairs via the escalators, heading for the Gym. I see Senor Cardgage heading for the Monokuma Shop with a bear trap.

I do gym sessions, etc, etc. Loud british song.. whatever. I leave for the flower shop.

I head for the shop, plant is dead, fucking lmao. LOTT's inside, I say hi and leave.

I take an elevator upstairs, I see hollywood bowl lyind in the glass walkway bloody and wrapped in bandages. Fucking idiot.

I head for my room, and then I see sans walking towards the glass walkway.
John Wick's Cat
@Pea I want to inspect the rec room and the skeleton in there. Below the skeleton, the body, everywhere.
John Wick's Cat
@Pea I want to start a small fire in the rec room, stand in where Kira was on his account, then see if I can feel the smell coming from there.
John Wick's Cat
@Pea I also want to inspect the autoturret on the fountain.
Pea
(Jun 17, 2018 at 5:40 PM)Travis Touchdown Wrote: @Pea I want to inspect the rec room and the skeleton in there. Below the skeleton, the body, everywhere.

Doesn't look like the skeleton has been touched at all since two nights ago.

(Jun 17, 2018 at 5:53 PM)Travis Touchdown Wrote: @Pea I want to start a small fire in the rec room, stand in where Kira was on his account, then see if I can feel the smell coming from there.

You set fire to a dummy BAIN CORPSE, with a bunch of sticks lying around.
Standing where KIRA was, which was just outside the room, you can definitely feel a fire. The smell must have come from the tree branches.

(Jun 17, 2018 at 6:07 PM)Travis Touchdown Wrote: @Pea I also want to inspect the autoturret on the fountain.

It's empty.
Crash Bandicoot
[Image: edXLk42.png]

*alright, as you've all figured out by this point, i wasn't actually dead.

[Image: zsS5lVG.png]

*my night was incredibly convoluted, but someone seemed to be sleeping on the job,
so things didn't quite work out like i wanted them to.

*since i really can't do this a second time,
i might as well tell you all what my plan was:

*my plan was simply to see if i could trick people with a prop skeleton disguised as me,
there was no ulterior motive for this, i just thought it'd be funny.

*i ordered a, skeleton, a lily, and a thief's mask,
and waited in my room until it arrived.

*as i was waiting, there was some loud music blaring from outside.

*once my order showed up i dressed it up in my clothes, gave it my heelys, and put a lily in its pocket.
i put the thief's mask on, and put some cinnamon vape liquid into my vape from night 1.

*i push the fake sans over to the escalators, and run into a bleeding hollywood bowl.
he was crawling on the floor, and almost bumped into the fake, which would've been bad.

*i take the left staircase downstairs and buy night vision goggles from the thief shop,
that way my vision is no longer impaired by the cinnamon vape.

*i got back upstairs and meet up with the fake, pushing it towards the elevator,
travis passed me by the escalator, and h.b. was bandaged and passed out by the walkway.

*i push the fake into the elevator and send it down, taking the makeshift stairs into the food court.
i see kira passing through the walkway as i'm heading down.

*once in the food court, i grab an unoccupied chair and head to the elevator.
once there, i bash the fake sans over the head to make it seem like i was knocked out.

*i take the escalator upstairs, passing by kira again as he's going downstairs,
and once i'm upstairs i wait by the mmo shop until there's nobody around.

*after that i go to my room and go to sleep.

[Image: UgE6Vq1.png]

*that was a whole lot of work to conceal myself,
only for it to not work at all, right?

*oh well. it was worth a shot.
John Wick's Cat
@Pea Inspect the rec room.
Pea
(Jun 17, 2018 at 7:41 PM)Travis Touchdown Wrote: @Pea Inspect the rec room.

There are drawings of gems and the mona lisa. A pile of ash sits by the right entrance, as BAIN's corpse can be found a bit further ahead, lying in a pile of burnt TREE BRANCHES. A skeleton is also lying on the ground, collecting dust.

COUCH DELIVERY MAN's corpse is still there, intact.
Yoshikage Kira
@Pea search Cardgage's room for anything that could have caused Bain's Bruise