The Other Monokuma
(Jul 10, 2018 at 8:32 PM)The Snatcher Wrote: Hey bear, compare Syax's pot to the hedgeheg's head wound!
Eh... doesn't really fit.
It's more FIST SIZED. Which is getting really common, I hear!
(Jul 10, 2018 at 8:34 PM)Kaban Wrote: Furthermore, TOM-san, where exactly on Coldsteel-san's head is this bruise?
The BACK of it.
The Snatcher
Hey bear, I'd like to grab that ice block in the sink and put my fist in it, like one of those Hulk Hands. Does it fit?

If not, I'll line the hole with plastic wrap and pour water inside, freezing it, then pull the newly frozen stuff out. Does the resulting object match the Colonel's wound?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 11, 2018 at 12:20 AM)The Snatcher Wrote: Hey bear, I'd like to grab that ice block in the sink and put my fist in it, like one of those Hulk Hands. Does it fit?

If not, I'll line the hole with plastic wrap and pour water inside, freezing it, then pull the newly frozen stuff out. Does the resulting object match the Colonel's wound?
Its been MELTING, so...
Well, your fist does kinda fit, I guess.

Using it as a mold, you get a much bigger shape, but it's vaguely KNIFE shaped.
Gerson
Eh, humour an old geezer like me. Let's fill that mold and see what we get. See if it matches the wound.
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 11, 2018 at 1:01 AM)Gerson Wrote: Eh, humour an old geezer like me. Let's fill that mold and see what we get. See if it matches the wound.
Too big, but similar edges. The "MOLD" has melted, any resulting product is gonna be warped.
Gerson
Can we have a quick look in the freezer for any equipment in there? Ice cutting knives, eh?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 11, 2018 at 1:38 AM)Gerson Wrote: Can we have a quick look in the freezer for any equipment in there? Ice cutting knives, eh?
There's mostly HANGING MEAT CARCASSES and FROZEN CANNED GOODS in here.
Gerson
Nothing like that in the kitchen either, I assume.
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 11, 2018 at 1:40 AM)Gerson Wrote: Nothing like that in the kitchen either, I assume.
Nope! You'd probably have to go to the ART STUDIO for something like that!
The Snatcher
Fine, check the Art Studio for this turtle's dumb knife.
Gerson
...Well, what's in the art studio then? Wa ha ha!
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 11, 2018 at 1:44 AM)The Snatcher Wrote: Fine, check the Art Studio for this turtle's dumb knife.
(Jul 11, 2018 at 1:44 AM)Gerson Wrote: ...Well, what's in the art studio then? Wa ha ha!
Yeah, there's tools to work with ICE in here. No ice, though.
The Snatcher
Any of 'em match the wound?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 11, 2018 at 1:46 AM)The Snatcher Wrote: Any of 'em match the wound?
Nooope!
The Snatcher
Fine, any of the party supplies wet?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 11, 2018 at 1:49 AM)The Snatcher Wrote: Fine, any of the party supplies wet?
It's all clean. The BEER is a liquid, though, so I guess that counts.