The Other Monokuma
(Jul 14, 2018 at 11:33 PM)Totally Regular Guy Wrote: To clarify, the spiked punch is just a bunch of liquor, like rum and vodka, right? I used some to spice up the party.
Yeah, spiked with ALCOHOL, nothing else. It's pretty tropical flavoured, I hear!
(Jul 14, 2018 at 11:37 PM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote: @The Other Monokuma can we remove the pool toy and investigate inside of it?
Looks like it MELTED, DEFLATED and SANK to the bottom of the pool. You cut it open and look inside.
Nothing interesting in there.
Syaxamaphone
lets investigate sanders's body!
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 15, 2018 at 12:11 AM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: lets investigate sanders's body!
Mmm, crispy.
His burns are very similar to SNATCHER's, and hes been put into a SWIM SUIT.
Dr. Mario
Is there any difference between SANDERS and SNATCHERS burns?
Dr. Mario
Let's investigate the pathway between THE SNATCHER'S ROOM and the POOL
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 15, 2018 at 12:43 AM)Dr. Mario Wrote: Is there any difference between SANDERS and SNATCHERS burns?
Somewhat? Looks like SANDERS is cooked more.
(Jul 15, 2018 at 12:48 AM)Dr. Mario Wrote: Let's investigate the pathway between THE SNATCHER'S ROOM and the POOL
Which one? What are you looking for? That's, a lot of pathways and possibilities!
Dr. Mario
Let's investigate the bottles on the balcony
Dr. Mario
As for the path, how about straight to the balcony through the west entrance and to the diving board?

Can we investigate SNATCHER's bruises?
Can we investigate the glass in the ashes of SNATCHER's room? Do they resemble a beer bottle?
Can we investigate the suit of armor in the gallery?
Dr. Mario
What music is playing in the dining room? Can we turn that off?
Gerson
I've seen a few burns in my time - does it look like the flames were what killed the bogeyman, or the bruises?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 15, 2018 at 1:53 AM)Dr. Mario Wrote: Let's investigate the bottles on the balcony
They're various empty ALCOHOL bottles, all seemingly from the BAR.
(Jul 15, 2018 at 2:05 AM)Dr. Mario Wrote: As for the path, how about straight to the balcony through the west entrance and to the diving board?

Can we investigate SNATCHER's bruises?
Can we investigate the glass in the ashes of SNATCHER's room? Do they resemble a beer bottle?
Can we investigate the suit of armor in the gallery?
Nothing of note with that path...

His BRUISES are minor, like he was in a scuffle.
They resemble a VODKA bottle. Huh, it smells like PAINT THINNER.
It's a suit of armour. Honestly, it looks like it belongs here!

(Jul 15, 2018 at 2:06 AM)Dr. Mario Wrote: What music is playing in the dining room? Can we turn that off?
Sick DUBSTEP bro!

You turn it off.
Dr. Mario
Where would one find paint thinner?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 15, 2018 at 2:30 AM)Dr. Mario Wrote: Where would one find paint thinner?
Like, an ART STUDIO.
Dr. Mario
Is there any evidence of a scuffle on the balcony? Or any evidence of anything else other than the beer bottles?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 15, 2018 at 2:40 AM)Dr. Mario Wrote: Is there any evidence of a scuffle on the balcony? Or any evidence of anything else other than the beer bottles?
Actually, now that you mention it, it seems like the RAILING is slightly scuffed.
Dr. Mario
Is there anything missing from the art studio?
Dr. Mario
Do the scuffs on the railing match THE SNATCHER's bruises at all?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 15, 2018 at 2:48 AM)Dr. Mario Wrote: Is there anything missing from the art studio?
Quite a lot of things! It seems everything has been touched at some point.
If you're looking for PAINT THINNER specifically, though, why, an entire container is missing!
(Jul 15, 2018 at 2:49 AM)Dr. Mario Wrote: Do the scuffs on the railing match THE SNATCHER's bruises at all?
Eh, not really.
Totally Regular Guy
Here's a stretch: in which direction was the corpse's head facing when discovered, and would the corpse rotate while in the pool?
Hero Prinny
Hero Prinny 313 Reporting in Dood!
[Image: j1RywC4.png]

Tonight I was given a special mission from the higher ups dood. I had but one duty, protect Mr. Dr. Mario. ROGER THAT DOOD!

I wake up and immediatly head to the doods room, only to bump into the Mario Man at the bar, so I start tailing him. He moves into the art gallery from there, so do I dood. Someone is shouting and Diantha passes us by into the gallery. Mr. Dr. Dood Mario begins entering people's rooms, but for his sake I won't say. Then he moves to the elevator.... Wait d-dood, how do I follow him in there!? I got doo, I'm a genius!
[Image: QSFVcmG.png]
I sneak in using a plant as cover. He never suspected a thing dood. We then move into the kitchen, my cover still intact. As he enters I stop for a moment to retrieve leftover curry from the fridge... don't judge me dood, we prinnies are starving out here dood.
He leaves anyways so I quickly catch up to him dood. He pokes his head into his natural habitat, the bathroom, and does NOT explode. Then we bump into the cool dood syxamamamamaphonnono. He must be hungry since he was heading into the kitchen dood. The target and symamamnono start talking, but it seems ok and safe dood. Dio passes too. But Diood is cool too. But then... Her exits Her room dood(ette). and then RUNS AT MR. DR. MARIO WITH FIRE IN HER EYES DOOOOOOOD!
[Image: JjzSXvT.jpg]
Stay calm and... THIS IS A STICK UP DOODS, FREEZE! I shout leaping out of my cover with a loaded gun. What, I borrowed it from a marksmen in the netherworld. Yes it's real dood. Anyways, I leap out and point it at both of the doods.
[Image: VKNgYZK.png]
I'm about to tell them to back away when Mr. Dr. Mario books it for the elevator dood! Oh no, I can't waste time! I tell Her sorry and flee before she gets angry and shoots me with laser vision or something dood. She goes back into her room for cover and I chase the mario dood. I slip in the elevator right as it closes, and Dr. Mr.-fuck, Mr. Dr. Mario seems annoyed, but I wouldn't blame him dood, after all that. At least I'm still behind my plant.
We leave the elevator and he enters the pool area as I hear him whisper "mama-mia that's a spicyah meatball" dood. and HOLY HELLS IT'S ON FIRE DOOD.
[Image: l5tY7oZ.png]
Mr. Dr. Mario rushes to the aid of a troubled Diantha and resuscitates her masterfully. I guess the dood has a PhD for a reason.
Both snatcher and sanders are in the pool. Diantha has now stripped and they both leave together to the art gallery. Someone long nosed demon is unconscious too but the good doctor and turtle dood revive them. Turns out it was friend dood. Weird getup for a friend dood. Synonym enters looking confused and leaves immediately for the bedrooms. Diantha follows suit to her own. The rest of us hit the bar for... relaxing I guess dood. Kaban second guesses and hits the elevator instead though.
Gearson take a swig while Mr. Dr. Mario and I pass through to the bathroom.
Then he realizes how brutal and crushing reality can be for us game characters and curls into the fetal position to better resist the unforgiving fate of the game market.
I guard him. His guarding prinny dood.
Sorry dood. Someone's messing with you. Happens all the time here.